Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Zanpakuto Power

Poll

Option A or B

[ 0 ]
    Zanpakuto Power I_vote_lcap0%Zanpakuto Power I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Zanpakuto Power I_vote_lcap0%Zanpakuto Power I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    ClockworkRogue
    ClockworkRogue
    Iron Maiden

BD-cash : 3900

Zanpakuto Power Empty Zanpakuto Power

Post by ClockworkRogue Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:24 am

Okay after going away and having a think I came up with another idea for my zanpakuto and I was wondering which one people would think is better, I also re-thought my time control one to try and make it a bit more balanced and easier to RP

therefore my first option (Option A) is the time control power but with the caveat that it can only be used on willing targets - meaning that his primary use would be on himself or for things like tactical meetings where they want as much time as possible, that would also still allow me to have the space manipulation abilities as part of my bankai

Option B is a zanpakuto which does not instantly injure people - rather it leaves a thin welt like line on their skin where the would should be, the damage from all attacks is stored and can either be activated all at once so that the wounds all opened at once or have all of the wounds disappear but empower the next strike he lands with the wounding force of all of those previous strikes combined - this would be especially good against cocky opponents as it would mean they might stand and let him hit them, thinking that he was actually weak until he used the ability to cause the wounds. I was also thinking that he could maybe have tha ability to hit multiple targets, then rather than activating the damage on all of them and causing many wounds to open at once, take the damage from all of them and put it onto one. Hope that makes sense

What does everyone think?

Oh also both abilities are meant for captain level Shinigami, if that helps
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10940

Zanpakuto Power Empty Re: Zanpakuto Power

Post by Zatoichi Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 am

Be sure to add the cause and affect. for such possibilities of Option B. What are you giving up in return to have this possibility. Such as for example for every added strike that actually lands on the target what is it that your sacrificing for each strike, like for every 1-3 strikes your subjected to lose reiastu thus making the damages output only do so much in a given built up completion. Even if you choose to hold off for however long you would have to figure that you are giving up more reiastu each time so that it doesn't feel as if a loophole is discovered by anyone. If such as solution is created for option B then I would agree that is perfect.

Same would apply for option A as well

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 pm