Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4382

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events. Empty Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:37 am

The night sky was lit up by all the stars in the sky making quite light out tonight the cool breeze was blowing softly and Senkaimon opened overhead of the island and vast water that was laid before the man as he came down landing gracefully to the ground he kneeled down feeling some of the sand beneath his fingertips the sand was rather cool despite the air being warm and moist in the air he looked around there was nothing but water in sight he sighed looked around and he began to walk towards the water stepping on top of it. He had managed to get away from the Seireitei at least for now and he was going to use this time to train.

Standing a good 30 meters away from the island Shiro stood on top of the water his blue wasn't as long as it was present day nor did he have his captains haori in fact he was only ranked 3rd seat at the time and was training to attain his bankai.

Standing there he sighed drawing out his zanpaktou and looking at the blade. That's when felt some strange feeling something to which he never felt before. He felt as if someone had eyes set on him he looked around studying the waters and sighed knowing he was probably freaking himself out over nothing. He sighed standing in a deep breath his fairly muscular body relaxing just a bit and holding his zanpaktou out in front of him he planned on going over some drills before actually fighting his zanpaktou once again.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

BD-cash : 4311

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events. Empty Re: Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:49 am

Water began to rise up and form the body of a beautiful maiden just behind the man. Quietly she crept up behind him and whispered in his ear Hello, shinigami.

Her sly eyes peered over at his face, as she wore a sly smile. Far from the flock, are we not?
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events. Empty Re: Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:00 am

Shiro was surprised at the maidens sudden appearance and he turned around his silvery eyes meeting with hers then he slightly examined her a bit his gaze returning to hers he stood up correctly instead of that stance he was in and he looked at her sheathing his zanpaktou. Hmm I suppose you are no ordinary human to catch me off guard yet you have no bone like a Arrancar. I don't think you are a Shinigami either. But answering your question yes I'm far from the Seireitei and I'm alone training by myself. What would someone such as yourself be out here? Shiro was slightly curious to know many other things as to what she was or why she was out here now just as well. But he had forgotten his manners it had seemed because he forgot to introduce himself to the girl.

Ah I'm sorry I seemed to have forgot my manners my name is Shiro Araumi 3rd seat of the 13th division. Shiro despite her being a possible enemy bowed to her and rose again his gaze meeting with hers.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 am

She put her hands, folded, behind her back and began to walk around the man. I live here. She nods out further into the water. And there. Her eyes drifted back to him. Seems you stumbled upon my home, shinigami.

She turned to him and moved very close to him, still wielding her clever smile.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:27 am

Shiro kept his eyes on her at all times just in case something was about to happen it sounded as if she was taunting him was he supposed to be scared of her? Shiro had no idea about what she was doing but he merely kept calm watching the girl he listened as she said she lived out in the water what exact being was she? Shiro spoke as she moved close to him his heartbeat picking up a little. I stumbled across your home...? I see well I'm just trying to train for my bankai to protect some people close to me then I'll be gone. So please let me train here if not I shall go elsewhere to prevent from disturbing you madam. At this point Shiro seemed slightly concerned that he was bugging the woman and did not wish to be a bother to her his voice being warm and concerned for the woman safety. He looked around having a water zanpaktou was going to be difficult especially if this woman was going to cause trouble for him or vice versa.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:33 am

Do stay. I'd love to watch you work. She fell into the water and sank down, watching carefully. Th water was as clear as class, ans she simply waited for the man to do something amusing. It had been a while since seeing a potential mate, being as her territory was so far out from land.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:34 am

Shiro nodded as he watched her sink back beneath the waves he looked back up and drew out his zanpaktou and took a deep breath throwing his zanpaktou in the air speaking in a serious tone. Awaken, Suirōumi. The sword transforming into a light blue trident with a navy blue mane and the spear like end of it having a swirl like design. He immediately flared his reiatsu the water beneath him pushing out and away from him it feeling slightly heavy in the area. His zanpaktou gathering water around it forming a disk of water he spoke softly knowing the time was right. Engulf the world,Ōsuirō Junsuinikari. A torrent of water swirled around Shiro and he let it he finally reached it his bankai things wasn't going to go awry not this time.

His uniform changed after the water swirl fell acting like rain him now having a long cloak type of uniform with a sea serpent wrapping around his body at a diagonal angle it was silver in color with royal blue eyes this would slightly act like armor. around him swirl two sea serpents made of nothing but water he he sat there breathing heavily he defeated his zanpaktou spirit awhile ago but was never able to reach this form he felt slightly proud of himself and smiled laughing a bit happy for his success.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 am

Raising beside him she was clapping. She whispered Why are we so happy? Izumi looked at his small water torrent.

Using her own water torrent, she doubled it in size. I say it is time for a swim!

She then used her technique known as Water Serpent.

Water gushes out from her mouth like a waterfall and allows the her to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake attempted to take Shiro into the water, to make him wet. After it has swallowed him, it turns into a river that carries Shiro deeper.

She giggles in delight.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 am

Shiro look at her and listened to her as she asked why he was so happy and he replied to her well I'm a third seat in a 13th division so it's rare to obtain a bankai at this level and I'm just glad to know I have the strength to protect what is dear to me. It makes me feel... hopeful. Shiro watched and he began to let water loose from her and he raised his eyebrow seemed kinda weird and how she doubled the size of his water torrent and he was caught off guard and was carried underneath the ocean a good ways down and the moonlight shone through the water everything looking slightly blurry and blue he raised his hands up and sent his two water snakes after her and they drug her underneath as well though he needed air so he swiped the water forming a bubble over his mouth and nose taking a breather waiting for izumi to do something else.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 am

She giggled, easily inhaling the water. She swam over to him and looked at the bubble covering his mouth. How silly. You can't breath water?

She laughed and swam circles around him. You're pretty cute for a shinigami.She wrapped her arms around his chest and giggled.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 am

Shiro looked over to her sighed speaking How is that silly and to be quite honest with you I wouldn't know to be honest with you there is a possibility I could but I wouldn't know... First time really being caught underneath water or at least to what I remember. Shiro watch her again as she could obviously breathe underneath water and had a human form then she said for a shinigami was she implying that she wasn't shinigami?

Shiro looked at her and sighed Pretty cute for being a Shinigami...? Aren't you a Shinigami because if not does your fullbring allow you to breathe underneath water? Though it's a high possibility that you aren't either of us. I mean you do not have Shinigami or Hollow reiatsu. Who are you anyways? Shiro with helping it looked at her wrapping her arms around him and his heartbeat began to become faster.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:25 am

She whispered in his ear. My name is Izumi. I'm a water demon. She moved her mouth near his neck. Your heart beat is so fast and loud... Why is that? She ran her tongue along the length of his throat.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:41 am

Shiro heard that she was a water demon and back off from her allowing himself to be caught was not apart of his plan and his eyes turned slightly cold towards her. So that's it you're a water demon hmph I should have figured. So what's your plan seduce me and kill me? I didn't come here to fight I don't believe you did either but if you don't stay away I'll be forced to fight you. Izumi... Shiro didn't particular know why but his heart felt heavy as if he was so disappointed to find out that she was a enemy however he had to stay on guard they both controlled water however she had greater control over it.

Shiro kept his eyes on her judging from her previous actions that was going to be her plan and he just had to deal with it though she didn't attack before and she could've probably crushed like a ant before everything was said and done he literally was in the devils playground with this demon who stood before him yet he didn't wish to think of her as a demon. Heh... Looking at me acting on guard but really what choice do I have you're my enemy yet I'm acting tough when I know you can probably kill me anyways however I can't back down if I did their deaths would have been in vain. However I won't beg for my life either. Dammit... Shiro's voice sounded pretty down and slightly angry that was when the bubble covering his mouth popped and breathed in water and began to cough choking and drowning himself.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 am

Izumi tilted her head. Enemy? Heh. Just like a man. COm into my house, and blame me for being a bit feisty.

She watched him try to drown himself. She sighed, and latched onto his wrists and pulled him up to the surface. Using her energy and water control to balance them both on the water surface she sat on his stomach, after laying him out.

Such drama... I have no plan to kill you. Seduce you.. Maybe. Her cunning grin returned. Is that so wrong to you? If so, I will stop my advances. She placed her hands on either side of his head and leaned down so there were only a few inches separating them. She stared into his eyes.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 am

Shiro coughed up the water and listened to her and kept breathing rather heavily as he thought about it for a moment since she had just saved and all that. No plans to kill me... Seduce me... I wouldn't understand why though I mean it's true I'm a shinigami and you're a demon so why care anyways. Shiro looked at her again as she sat on him and she grasped his head and came to his face only a few inches as he stared into her eyes she asked him about stopping her advances and Shiro remained quiet and just kept looking into her eyes since he was just in water he couldn't lift himself up or anything he actually didn't know what to think right about know and he just remained the same waiting to see what happened.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 am

She opened her mouth closer to his and sucked the rest of the water out of his lungs. There. You should feel better soon. She leaned back down to him and kissed him. She looked at him for a response.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:33 am

Shiro felt the rest of the water leave his lung and he was about to thank her when she kissed him and he returned her kiss not really knowing why but he felt kinda happy about it albeit he was surprised by her but what was her plan as soon as she stopped he look at her and was still kind of shocked and looked at her with a stupid infatuated look slightly only asking If you aren't going to kill me then why...? Not that I mind just curious.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:37 am

She laughed. Can I only want to romance a man if I want to kill him? You cute. I want to be with you. Simple as that. Of coarse she would not tell, but she craved to harbor a child. A shinigami seemed like an interesting mate to produce with.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 am

Shiro looked at her and as much as he wanted believe her he just couldn't but he was going along with it. Ah but you barely know me just what about me strikes your fancy? Shiro looked at her rather confused and smiled laying in the water with Izumi he might be questioning her but he felt rather happy at heart and relaxed there a bit not hiding his reiatsu which was a bad idea.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:56 pm

You respect my waters... Attractive build... She put her head on his chest. Is that not a good enough reason? She snuggled into him. She truly was happy with her potential mate. He would pass on good genes.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Shiro looked at Izumi thinking to himself What am I doing with a demon? I could get kicked out of the Seireitei would this count as betrayal and then what would happen...? Hmm I have nothing left there the only thing keeping me there is my duties but I'm starting to think what's the point? I could live the rest of my life in peace. Shiro looked at Izumi he wondered what I what her life was like and he wondered if she was alright with everything if she was a demon she more then likely had a bad life and probably suffered but he couldn't overlook the fact that she also more then likely made other people suffer.

Shiro spoke up looking at her his voice being is a kind and gentle tone. Izumi your life... What was it like? I mean you're are a demon so I don't expect it to be anything too good but I mean are you alright with it nothing that you regret right?
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Izumi thought. No. I Was born the daughter of tritan... Lived as a Siren for a few hundred years. Drowning sailors... Not too fond of humans.... They take too much... Became a demon... Uuuuuh... That's me in short.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Shiro looked at her listening to her story and sighed knowing how that must have felt so she was like a Siren so she probably slept with a lot of people if she was doing this for a couple hundred years she probably had a kid or something maybe she was just trying to kill shiro but why would she save him? He was probably just over thinking thing and figured he would let her know about his past. So about my past the reason I've still alive is because I was well probably still a coward I failed to save my friend once from my master who betrayed us he was coming to kill me but she sacrificed herself because she believed in me apparently but so far I don't see why but I'm going to get stronger Izumi so I can protect the people close to me even if it costs me my life. With that I know you're stronger then me but I'm going to become your knight and protect you in anyway I can even if in due time you do decide to kill me. So get used to it alright?
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Izumi laughed. You? Protect a wicked sea demon? I like you. She kissed his cheek.

So, valiant knight, what on earth shall I do to repay your Kindness? She played with his hair. He seemed so innocent. She almost felt bad about trying to get what she wanted out of him. However, it didn't mean she would leave him abandoned afterwards. She liked him. but, how often could he steal away to spend time with a demon before the Shinigami were suspicious.

She sighed.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Shiro looked at her and sighed knowing what he said didn't really make sense especially coming from a Shinigami to a demon. I know it's sounds stupid coming from me but I will be there when you need me I will keep this vow to you. Shiro looked at her and sighed knowing he he wouldn't have much time to see her and everything but he would always be linked with her or at least so he thought. Izumi might sounds stupid or a bit rushy since you want to ask me as ah well you I'd personally want a family the Soul society wouldn't really have me to have one but I wish for one anyways. A loyal wife and a kind but strong son to take care of his mother while I'm gone. Ah but it's only a dream of mine. Shiro noted her apparent but brief sadness. and he sighed as well knowing that would be impossible as well and he felt slightly stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:17 am