Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Technique Rules {NEW}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80585

Technique Rules {NEW} Empty Technique Rules {NEW}

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Okay, so I've come into a decision within an endless debate bouncing off and on my head, the quickest way to resolve BDCS Technique issues is to put a price into a technique its self.

TO be fare lets make the price for both Shikai and Bankai equal.

120pts per skill

BUT

Yes always with the big but.

You cant leave sealed area blank, it must be greater or in the same level as the other two fields.

Sound fair enough?

Questions, suggestions reactions whatever, shoot them here, heck lets make this thread a discussion.

Now when it comes to how I get that number, it comes to finding the highest default points on the field it's self.

Zanpakuto : 2000
    *Seld: 666.6
    *Skai: 666.6
    *Bkai: 666.6
    That's your captain level shinigami with complete set of techniques unlocked.

So we have 12 techniques per player. 6 of which are said to be Shikai and the other 6 for bankai.

So we divide 666.6 by 6 and you get 111.1. So I made it 120 because 110 is too low and 111.1 is just annoying.

Since its cheap, even a recruit can afford it, so the deal is that the field Sealed cannot be neglected. So what you say?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:13 am