Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here} Empty HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here}

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Since there's a limited number of techniques for Hollows, i was thinking of making a technique library, but i cant very well do it alone, so i will need your creative minds in this project.

If you view this link : http://www.bleachdynasty.com/library-island-f188/library-island-workshop-technique-creation-t3224.htm#65761

You can see a form that i generated, its pretty basic, complete with charge and cool down factors. (Which we should apply on some kido btw)

Please come check it out and post your opinions about it here.

Regards
    Rue
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here} Empty Re: HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 am

-bubububububump-

I bumped this cause it somwhat got burried under other topic threads in HM, seems like its more visible here, so yeah.

Rue
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here} Empty Re: HOLLOW Technique Discussion! {post your opinions here}

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 am

I think all arrancar should be allowed to use resurecion, but not be able to use any of the abilities that come with it. Unless they're allowed to use the first ability under the resurecion, you know? Cause all arrancar i've seen on bleach have had a resurecion. Even that girl that hated Orohime had a resurecion and she's not a fracion.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

When you turn into an Arrancar, your power is split in two, half forms the new shinigami like look and half(Unless ur Starrk)gets sealed in the form of a Zanpakutou, so yes, every arrancar has a resurreccion, the only difference is strength, you can use all the abilities, but the damage they do all depends on your rank and how strong you are.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

Yeah, im just justifying things since were not bleach.

On missions, your all 10th seat level, meaning you have ressurection available for you, but on regular ones, your supposedly not arrancars yet, unless until you train for it properly on the level 4 training area.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5839

Post by JasonVierus Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 pm

In my opinion, every Arrancar should have their full Ressurecion. However, just like a shinigami, it would be a bit hard to control. The same with every technique, the higher your seat, the more the move can be customized as your preferences. For instance, Espada 0 could use all his Ressurecion to a perfected state, where as a recruit could activate it, but wouldn't understand all of it's abilities or how to use them effectively. This could extend to Ceros, Sonidos, Pesquisas, Etc.. Lower ranks could use a basic form of the technique to a limited degree, where as higher ranks could fire "Starrk Style" Ceros, no fighting pose needed, with a higher form of control. Sonido would be like shunpu, gaining more distance at higher levels, but being a mid-level arrancar move, as well as gaining speed or duration based on the user as they get even higher levels.

Example,Not written in stone,just an example of what you could do, in the spoiler.
    Spoiler:

As I said in the first line, In my opinion.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm

seraphim wrote:Yeah, im just justifying things since were not bleach.

On missions, your all 10th seat level, meaning you have ressurection available for you, but on regular ones, your supposedly not arrancars yet, unless until you train for it properly on the level 4 training area.
    I refer back to here, Ruru basically said the same thing, just a little more understandable :P
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Hmm, i think Jeason is giving examples, but seriously, im talking about BD techniques and you're all talking about arrancar release for some odd reason.

Anyone has opinions about the techniques form?
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 pm

i think the techniques form is done pretty well itself, though I think for technique type, you should use Spiritual or Physical and leave usage as is with Offensive, Defensive, or Movement. Also, I would add a reiatsu cost and compare that to something. For instance, the First technique's Reiatsu cost would be like this. Reiatsu Cost : Equivalent to a Bala or something like that. Or just use Reiatsu Cost : High/Medium/Low.

Also, the reason theres a limited number of hollow techniques is that almost all hollows are unique. Each has unique techniques generally. Cero (Though everyone has a unique cero usually), Garganta, Sonido, Hierro, and Pesquisas are the exceptions, and those are all techniques that only Menos and above use.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 pm

you made me confused again, i'm just going to listen to Ruru's oppinions X3
    But, all arrancar should be able to have there resureccion, and here is something towards BD.
    A full resurecion is supposed to have the hollow resemble there hollow selves. What if there was a middle resurecion, like a shikai, that only gives half of the appearance. Like with Cross for instance, his appearance is a wasp, with a lizard tail with a stinger on it and bat wings on his back. What if for his half resurecion, he gets the wasps helmet and instead of a stinger on his tail, he gets stingers attached to his elbows.
    ((Once you think about it, its like a release, then a segunda release))
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Yeah, im aware of that, it makes everything for hollows quite limited hence the technique library.

i think the cost should depend on how the user uses it, but depending on there seat can we weigh if the technique is as effective as it should be or not.

All arrancars have releases, its just that you haven't achieved the seating placement for that. when you reach it, you can costomize it as you please. Dont go off topic about releases again suzu, i hate having to repeat it.

This is for techniques, not releases.

JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 am

my main problem with giving hollows a technique line, is that they just were designed different.

Shinigami are the militaristic, army-like group. They have training centers, a set ranking system, and certain "weapons"
    they are trained to use.

Hollows are more wild and solo-ish group that generally like to work alone. They generally learn by being self taught, and only rank each other when it comes to arrancar and espada, which is an attempt to be more shinigami-like.

If the shinigami are the military, the Hollow is the lone gunmen or assassin, generally working by themselves.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

yep, this is not for all hollows, this is just for the hollow division that we have, so if a hollow goes solo, he cant use the set of techniques.

If someone actually suggest something that is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am