Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Mission: Hollow Activity

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7049

Mission: Hollow Activity Empty Mission: Hollow Activity

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 am

Hazama departed 3rd Division after his briefing he was to join up with shinigami from other divisions to form a patrol, he was giving command of the group.

Hinomoto its strange that I was given command of a group of shinigami that I have never met and don't know any of their strengths

Hazama waited for a response and after a few minutes he finally got his response

well maybe they see in you what I see in you or it could be that they need to blame someone if everything goes to hell

well lets hope it is the first one, id hate to be blamed for something horrible after my first command

Hazama and Hinomoto-Toushin laughed as they approached the group of shinigami that they were assigned to meet in the district. As the rest of the shinigami arrived they proceeded to the effected area.  As the patrol reached near the outside edge of the district they heard fighting as the patrol flash stepped toward the fight they saw a group of citizens fighting a pack of hollows. Hazama rushed forward leading the patrol to defend the citizens, several members of the patrol yelled out there releases as Hazama yelled his....

Burn the forest to ash and cinder, Hinomoto-Toushin

As nothing happened several of the shinigami and Hazama were caught slightly off guard but continued their assault against the hollows, as 4 hollows got cut down one of them grabbed a wounded member of the patrol and took off.

Patrol halt, check the wounded and who did we lose?

One of the Patrol approached Hazama and she was small but was the second person to kill a hollow in the patrol, she spoke up...

sir, we lost Kai he was my division mate. sir we have to get him back.

looking around at the rest of the patrol and the wounded the citizens, Hazama looked down at the girl that stood in front of him...

Its Yuki right? we will get him back don't worry. Patrol get ready to move out after that hollow.

Hazama looked around he saw the look on the faces of the shinigami who tried to release their zanpakuto but couldn't. This was going to test their natural, raw abilities without augmenting them with shikai. The patrol finished up taking care of the citizens and headed off toward the direction the hollow headed, as the scanned the area one of the other shinigami approached him he was short but stocky.

Sir? I need to talk to you about something

If its about Kai, we will get him back not matter what.

No sir its not that, I noticed that I wasn't able to release my zanpakuto and neither were you

you're Satoshi am I right? I don't know what happened or why we can't release our zanpakuto but I'm sure its not permenant, we are shinigami we have other talents and abilities

Satoshi looked down and then looked into Hazama's eyes...

yes sir, thank you sir

The patrol continued on till they reached a clearing, in the middle was Kai and surrounding him was several hollow and what appeared to be a bigger hollow closer to kai.

everyone come closer, we need a plan and I think I have one that will eliminate all the hollows and get kai out safely

Everyone listened as Hazama explained what was going to happen, several members of the patrol were incredibly good at kido so they would be positioned on the roofs overlooking the clearing and the remaining shinigami would be the ground team lead by Hazama.  Yuki would be sent in to get Kai while everyone else played distraction.  As everyone got into position, Hazama gave the signal and spell after spell of kido launched into the packs of hollows as the ground team rushed forward into the fray cutting threw the hollows as they were taken by surprise by the sudden attack.  As the remaining hollows were cut down the group looked to where Kai and the large hollow were and they saw Yuki clutching her neck as the large hollow grasped and tightened its grip around her neck. Satoshi yelled out as he rushed forward...

Yuki I'm coming

The hollow batted Satoshi aside sending him flying into a tree, the rest of the patrol leaped toward the hollow to free Yuki and Kai. Hazama reached him first slashing and thrusting at its arms and torso, one of the patrol managed to separate the hollow's hand from its wrist. The combined assault of the patrol overwhelmed the hollow, as Hazama went for the finishing blow the hollow spoke....

we found you, we caught you, we won

As the hollow finished speaking and started to disappear a garganta opened up and a small hollow ran inside and disappeared.  The patrol gathered up Yuki and Kai and looked back toward where they came from as the citizens watched and clapped as they headed back to the seireitei to get them to 4th Division.  As the patrol waited for news on Yuki and Kai, Hazama received a hell butterfly telling him to report to the 11th Division Captain for debriefing. Hazama approached the captain and relayed all of the information to him even the part about the hollow that spoke to them and what he had said. Hazama was hesitant to tell the captain about the one that got away through the garganta, but swallowing his pride Hazama told Captain Zatoichi about the little hollow and how it had escaped. As Hazama finished up his report he started to walk away but stopped before he left the room...

Captain Zatoichi, I almost lost 3 members of my patrol today. They are good shinigami and deserve to be recognized for their work and if anything negative is to come of this Ill gladly take the punishment for it.

Hazama bowed and then proceeded out of the room and back toward 4th division so he could check on his wounded teammates.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10921

Mission: Hollow Activity Empty Re: Mission: Hollow Activity

Post by Zatoichi Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 am

For the most part it was a good first mission to tackle. overall it shows that you have a lot of promise with getting more and more comfortable with doing these. Still I would suggest if you can invest in Word or Office but if you have no way of getting them. Well then its alright. But it can help with everything.

Awarded: 500 Bleach Cash

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 am

well thank you, its the first time ive done something like this. I enjoy the idea of doing specialized missions like this.

Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4211

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 am

ShinishiNamba
    Want to make some mission together ;) if want give me ur skype name
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:07 am

sure but I think Soundz is trying to test them out. my skype is seraphim1360, we should get Soundz involved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:17 pm