Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto

Zaquri
    Zaquri
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4672

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto Empty Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto

Post by Zaquri Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 am

Introductions

The two of you were taken from your world and brought here by an unknown force. You don't have any memory of what may have happened prior to this occurence and you have no idea what "here" is. The sounds of an audience awakens you to the sight of thousands of women and children cheering and roaring in the stands. You find yourself within a collesiuem of some sort. You lay on bloodied sand and there are bodies scattered throughout the very large arena. Just waking up from unconciousness. The sounds of your Zanpakutou deaf to your ears at the moment and your reiatsu as well as your ability to sense it completely gone.

< Basically you introduce yourself to your partner and/or simply talk about your current predicament if you wish. After 4 posts I'll drop a few NPC's your way so the fighting can go underway. For now, Zanpakutou techniques will be disabled (including Bankai and Shikai) and Kido or any other techniques that require reiatsu are also disabled. Don't worry though, this
    will be enabled later during the story. >
    Prisoner
    Prisoner
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4561

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto Empty Re: Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto

Post by Prisoner Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 am

Hitsu eyes burst open, confused and a bit surprised. He had no idea where he was, or how he had gotten here. He quickly rose up from the sand, the area had a strange feeling. He didn't like it, he couldn't sense any reiatsu, he felt nothing at all. He looked around, he seemed to be in some sort of Colosseum; that was a terrible thing for him. He looked around the terrain of the area, filled with blood and killing intent.

Not far from his side, he noticed another person laying there. Hitsu was confused, he put his hand on his zanpakuto but felt nothing but silence; it was strange of Tsubaki to be this silent. He wondered if he had to fight this man but he doubted it since the other one seemed to be unconscious laying there. Hitsu walked towards him, in confusion and ignoring the crowd; which seemed to just continue to cheer for reasons they knew.

Hitsu walked to the man, bent down and tapped him asking, "Hey, Hey, Wake up!". He then went back a little in hopes that the guy would rise to his feet and this matter would be resolved.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9023

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto Empty Re: Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:56 am

Everything was black. It was odd in the sense that there were only a few times in his life that he felt the need to see nothing but black. But to this, it slowly came to an end with the sounds of a voice and soon, an entire crowd. But apart from his norm, the voices were actually on the outside this time around which was another oddity. He opened his blood red eyes to see sand.

He slowly brought his hands to push himself from the ground and up onto a knee. He glanced around and found himself in the midst of the dead...at least, the kind that tend to never get up again. He looked down at himself and then to the stands that held the masses of bodies that seemed to cheer for one reason or another. He pulled himself on his feet as he placed a hand on the side of his head and looked in the direction of the only living being that was within his own distance to speak to.

"I'm not going to ask any questions that I know you haven't the answers too. Who are you? And what is the last thing you recall and how long have you been awake?"
    Prisoner
    Prisoner
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Prisoner Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:16 am

Hitsu looked at the man who was now awake, he seemed to be a shinigami as him; so the need to cross blades wasn't necessary. Hitsu looked on as the man stood to his feet, and in no time began to speak to Hitsu. Hitsu looked at him, at least he was a conversation starter and this might get them to analyze the situation at hand. Hitsu cleared his throat, and spoke in a calm and stable voice.

"My name is Hitsu, to be honest with you I do not recall anything from a while ago. And as for how long I have been awake, I would say about three minutes ago." Hitsu looked calm and composed not to show the man that he was shaken by him or anything. Hitsu said again with a calm tone as usual, "I have answered you questions... now I ask you, who are you?" Hitsu expected a reasonable and cooperative answer from the man since himself has been so lately.

A smile came across his face as he felt the excitement that something interesting was going to occur soon enough.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 am

The golden haired man stood with little to no hint of malice or fear, simply wishing to know just what had happened. Someone or something had to of done this but the more important thing was just what could have captured him with little to no resistance at all. This would have to be the workings of a very powerful faction or individual to accomplish such a feat. But right now, he was being asked whom he was by this Hitsu

"You seem to have a level head on your shoulders so I will skip the illusions and falsehoods. I am Lee Takamoto. Former member of the Gotei Thirteen Court Guard Squads. I am sure there are other titles or sir names that could be named but I'm not sure just how much time we have so there you have it."
    Zaquri
    Zaquri
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4672

Post by Zaquri Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

Suddenly the roar of the crowd became quiet. The two shinigami in the middle of the area were the only ones standing. From the top of the stands, in what seemed to be a prestigious box reserved for only royalty. He let out a roar to silence the crowd completely. The man seemed weak, but he was fat and his attire seemed royal.

"IT SEEMS WE FINALLY HAVE NEW GUESTS HERE. LET'S NOT BE BAD HOSTS BY LEAVING THEM THERE TO FIDDLE WITH THEMSELVES ALONE! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" After he spoke, a man beside him stood and whispered something in his ear.

"I'M SORRY, I MEANT, RELEASE OMINUS TITANUS, THE GOD OF DOMINANCE ISLAND!"

With that everyone screamed and cheered. The ground shook, partly because of the loud crowd and partly because of what followed. The wall at the edge of the collusieum parted to reveal a large creature about 9 feet tall with an incredibly bulky build walking towards them. It had but one eye and dragged a blade behind it. The blade was almost as tall as the creature itself. After walking a few paces it stopped and lifted its blade then stabbed into a pile of bodies. It let the blade go so that it stood there as the creature walked back into the wall as it closed behind him.

After that, a man from a nearby pile picked himself up without a word, he was average height and wore a shihakusho like a shinigami except he didn't have a top to cover his upper body which was scarred. He seemed quite rough and dirty and bloodied, his hair was long and blonde but it was also caked in dirt and blood. As the man walked to his blade he looked over to the two warriors.

"I'll make this quick for you" After that he reached up to grab the hilt of the large claymore and then took it from within the ground easily. He rested it on his shoulders and then picked up a random katana from the ground with his other hand then started walking towards the two Shinigami with a grin on his face. His face was scarred too and his facial expression made him seem as if he was driven to madness.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:17 am

Lee was about to reply when he took note that the roar of the crowd had died down enough so that he wouldn't have to speak too loudly and this brought suspicion unto him. He glanced around and found that the eyes of the spectators were aimed more or less in a general direction and he followed to see a supposed ruler.

He simply stared at the man as he spoke about releasing some monster but quickly recalled the statement and turned it over to another creature. "Ominus Titanus, well isn't that cute." He turned his attention toward the gate where a being appeared and it seemed to be the beast they were to fight it seemed. But when all it did was stab its down down and then left, it left them...simple. "There has to be more too it than that."

And, as if on cue, something rose from the pile of bodies and actually took hold of the sword. This was quite the sight but not something that was unheard of, and surely not to Lee himself as he held his hand to his side and the scabbard that held itself there as he held the handle of the blade that was there "Quick? You don't know the meaning of the word." He then quickly drew his sword and in a flow of light, its handle shifted around and a scythe now held itself in his grip.
    Prisoner
    Prisoner
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Prisoner Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Hitsu was intrigued by this Lee character, his composure was one of a kind he thought to himself. Hitsu sighed in relief but that didn't last too long. He noticed that the noise in the crowd died down. Every single person was looking in one direction, towards a man which seemed to be their ruler; you could tell by his dressing he was no ordinary commoner. Hitsu listened to what the man was saying, he was quite intrigued by it.

Hitsu looked as a beast about 9ft came out of an open door with a large sword and stabbed it into the ground and left. Hitsu was left in confusion but as soon as the beast disappeared, a body among the pile of dead ones arose to its feet and took the sword, without hesitation it lunged for Lee and Hitsu. Hitsu couldn't help but smile and mutter to himself, "This sure is getting interesting".
    He put his right hand on his sword, hanging behind him horizontally, but as he was about to unsheathe his sword, a light caught his eye.

Hitsu watched as Lee had already unsheathed his and was ready for action, Hitsu smiled again. He decided not to unsheathe it but he stepped back a bit and watched on as Lee would fight the beast heading towards them.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Lee held his scythe in his hand firmly. Usually he would usually move straight to his shikai or use his kido on the beast but the flow of his own spiritual pressure seemed greatly suppressed and would rather hold off till an unimportant time to play trail and error. He held his scythe out behind him and threw himself forward and would quickly spin it around as he aimed to catch any part of the blade and would aim to bring it down to make it hit the ground beside him.
    Prisoner
    Prisoner
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Prisoner Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 am

Hitsu watched on as the beast and Lee clashed in battle. He noticed something around Lee's zapnakuto, it didn't seem to be in shikai because their reiatsu had been greatly suppressed by a force unknown to them. But the shape at which it took was special, one of a kind actually, Hitsu murmured to himself again, "This just keeps getting more interesting, I think I might love this little adventure."

Lee's skills with the scythe seemed well-timed, Hitsu wondered how the beast was going to fair.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4952

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:32 am

Nijyuu-Shoutai / Prisoner and Lee Takamoto 1134457241_fullres

The creature did not seemed phased by the men before it. With thick powerful skin and large in stature, the grotesque creatures lifted it's weapon above its head. A loud booming windy roar escaped it's lips, with a MPH of 75 able to lift SUVs off the ground. This move was known as Battle Cry. with a reach of 75 meters. Needless to say in a 50 meter Colosseum match, it would be hard to avoid. A full on hit would have an impact like that of a VC full on punch. The tone is deafening and can cause imbalance and lack of focus for 1 round.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:01 am

Lee gave full attention to the one eyed beast now as he found himself wanting to protect his new found friend. He didn't know where he was or whom else would be stuck in the same predicament as he but he knew one thing, that he needed to get out and doing it alone tended to hinder more than it could help. But soon, the creature let forth such a cry that Lee would quickly bring his scythe around and let it cut into the ground and fling it back up in front of him, aiming not to really dodge the on coming attack but to lessen its damage on his partner.
    Prisoner
    Prisoner
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Prisoner Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 am

Hitsu looked at the beast a bit more surprisingly now, his large stature was quite impeccable. Hitsu was caught by the the loud deafening cry of the beast, pushing him back a few metres. Hitsu knew that at this rate with their powers lowered to this extent, Lee might not be able to handle this one alone. Quickly unsheathing his zanpakuto, he took a fighting stance still a bit woozy from the cry.

He then assured Lee that he would fight by him. Hitsu gripped onto his zanpakuto very tightly, ready for any incoming attack from the beast they were facing.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:00 pm

((OOC: Okay, so we need a posting order cause I haven't the faintest clue who needs to post when.
    Is it:
    Lee_Takamoto - Prisoner - alice of the rose
    Zaquri - Prisoner - Lee_Takamoto
    ooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr........?
    INFO, I NEEDS ETT TO LIVE!))
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:00 am

(Lee Prisoner Alice)

The sound would billow through, and affect those not properly guarded. Dust from the dried ground would blow into the air, hiding both sides of competitors. The beast waited to see the result of his first attack, resting his weapon on his left shoulder.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 am

Lee tensed his eyes as the sound rung through his ears and he felt as though he might tip over at any point but he couldn't let it happen now, not here. "Hitsu, attack after me." He leaned forward and placed his hand onto the ground whilst placing the handle of the scythe onto his shoulder and rushed forward in the direction he assumed the monster to be in the dust, using his hand to keep himself balanced while low to the ground.

As he ran and made sure that he wasn't going to be eating the dirt, he began to swipe his scythe in front of him, waiting for it to make contact with something, his own hope, the legs of the massive creature.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 am

OOC: If Prisoner is gone for 2 more days I suggest skipping him
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 am

OOC: I'm okay with that. Just, I would like to know more about this whole 'no using of kido/zanpackto' seeing as I'm more of a kido practitioner myself.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 am

OOC: oh, we are past the 4 post block. If he doesn't post by tomorrow I'll fix that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:16 pm