Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

BD-cash : 4325

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events. - Page 2 Empty Re: Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Izumi sat up and looked at him. She untied her obi and un robed herself. I don't know if we can get married, but I'll be yours.

Using her control over water she created a thick fog around them. This wasn't exactly the time for others to pop up and see them.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4396

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events. - Page 2 Empty Re: Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events.

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Shiro watched her un robe herself and watched as the fog covered them and he smiled a bit when she said she would be his. His and solely his. He felt happy about that and well they went you know ah mating. Kinda like lizards.

-Time skip-

They were on the beach the fog slowly fading away and Shiro looked at her of course he was happy but he kept calm as well Izumi near him as well he stood up his zanpaktou being who knows where and it was becoming morning it was slightly chilly but nothing too major. He was fixing his robes he could be gone for another day or so but he knew he had to leave eventually against his will. He knelt down and his hand reached for Izumi's face pressing his hand softly against he skin. Him smiling gently speaking softly So you'll be solely mine? Then I'm solely yours. Here take this...It's important to me but I want you to have it to test my conviction. He lifted his hands up and undone a necklace around his neck and took off a sapphire crest handing it to Izumi hoping she would take it.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

She smiled as he spoke, and then he held out a necklace as an offering of his love. She took it and placed it around her neck. With her robe reapplied and wraps her arms around him. How long can you stay with me? I know you cannot be gone for long. She kissed his shoulder. Will you come back to see us soon? Implying she would indeed get pregnant.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Shiro looked at her and sighed rubbing his head and he kissed her on her forehead softly and looking at her slightly sad but happy as he knew he would see her again. I won't ever leave you I mean I'll beat in your heart right? Scream my name and I'll be here when you need me. I told you I'm your knight I'll always protect you haha. Shiro listened to her and noted his and he smiled calmly slightly excited but he tried his best not to show it. Us? You mean....? A baby...? Isn't too early to tell? Shiro looked at her dumbfounded.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:40 pm

She poked her tummy. We demons make sure that its never a miss. She pronounced very proudly. A demon pregnancy lasts about 6 months. You better be back to see your baby

Her eyes locked on him, showing she was extremely serious. I will raise the child, but it must know that somewhere it does have a father. She moved his hands onto her stomach.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 am

Shiro looked at how serious she was and it kinda shocked him a bit and he smiled calmly coming close to her and gave her a hug. He stood there her wrapped around his arms and he said calmly to her. I'll be here don't you worry I'll help raise our child and he will be a good man I know it he has a kind and gentle mother and hopefully a good and strong father. Shiro felt a reiatsu begin to form and there a Senkaimon begun to form he looked Izumi really quick worried he kissed her passionately and nodded at her to go.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 am

She nodded and used her evaporating skills to turn to mist the went below into the sea, and just like that, all traces of her were gone. No trace of her spirit pressure, even. Down in the sea the demon with child waited for her love to return some day.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:28 am

-6 months time skip-

6 months has passed since that faithful day when another senkaimon opened up. But instead of Shiro coming out another presence was out there he was running away from the Seireitei is was a rather old man though soon not long after he left the area Shiro came out of another senkaimon and he had his zanpkatou out and gripped his blade tightly the cellphone ringing he answered it it was detailing his mission in full telling him how he would spend a year montioring the human world he landed on the beaches shore and he sighed muttering a girls name underneath his breath Izumi.

He walked out into the ocean knowing he had to chase the culprit but he wanted to see her once more he touched the water softly and placed his hand underneath it hoping she would come.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 am

Under the water, clear as glass, Izumi felt Shiro's presence. The water just below him swirled and Izumi appeared. Her hand was touching his. In her other arm, a small thing wrapped up in silk. She smiled up at him. She was happy he had come. She had missed him dearly. She was kind of glad he didn't come while she was with child. Her tummy was big and icky.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 am

Shiro looked at Izumi and the baby she held and he was glad to see her he felt her hand touching his and he grabbed it pulling her up and he smiled at her and gave her a real quick peck on her lips as he looked at his son. and he smiled asking her When was he born? Also how have you been I've missed you so much oh oh also what's his name?! Gahh so many thing to ask you my love. Shiro for once was generally excited and hugged Izumi.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 am

She kissed shiro back, as he pulled her to the surface. Three nights ago. Mizuchi Araumi is his name. I have been well. She hugged him back and giggled.

She placed the child in his hands.

Turning back the clock. Bringing light to historical events. - Page 2 42578092

And how are you?

She was annoyed by the man running about her island, she she decided to handle it. Looking over her shoulder at the man she had on of her feet submerged into the water.

spirit pressure is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 am

Shiro held the boy in his hands he was overcome with a proud feeling look at his son the boys eyes glancing at his fathers face Shiro pointed his finger at the boy and Mizuchi grabbed his hand curious to know what it was Shiro held him smiling paying no attention to what Izumi was doing and he looked over to her playing with his son he asked her. So Izumi why name the boy Mizuchi and with my last name? Not that I mind oh good news I'm going to be here for little over a whole year! Isn't that great? Shiro softly telling her the news he'll see his son grow up and be with Izumi for that long perhaps he could find a way to marry her or something however he was getting ahead of himself.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 am

By this time, the water was till, and had a red tint on the opposite side. She turned back to face Shiro. Because he is a water creature, and you are his father. A Mizuchi is a water serpent.

Her eyes gleamed with excitement and she hugged him tightly. You can stay here with us that long?! She was extremely happy. With her head on his chest and looked down at their child. I suppose we will need a house then. Seeing as your father cannot breathe under water with us. She said to the baby. Then looked up at Shiro with a sly grin.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:51 am

Shiro laughed a bit hearing her excitement and smiled at the name thing he held her close and smiled saying Well I could stay here at the island while you two could go underneath the ocean but if you're so sure about that. Then alright we'll get a house! In London I suppose haha but should it be to ourselves or what? Shiro smiled a bit the salty sea breeze filling his lungs as he breathed out happy and yet nervous he was going to enjoy the time he spent them as much as he could.
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 am

Controlling the water surface below Shiro, she removed his energy from the surface making him drop in. Don't be silly She turned back to the main area of the island and waited patiently. beneth the brink, water was pushing up rocks, crushing them into shape. Forming a small granite manor, the house was complete. Ta da!
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 am

Shiro watched as the islands had extended its reaches a house forming of the stone it was going to be wet but so long as it was inhabitable Shiro had to keep his promise to her and the Seireitei as well. Though it shouldn't be a concern for him he sighed and smiled at Izumi. Alright then I suppose I'll stay there by the ocean and you and Mizuchi will stay in the ocean I guess wouldn't want to burden you both with a unnatural place. I guess. He laughed a bit and looked at Izumi smiling softly his heart beating faster then ever perhaps this was love?
    Autumn Izumi
    Autumn Izumi
    Soul

Post by Autumn Izumi Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 am

She kicked his butt. We will live WITH you, gosh. What are relationships in the SS? No wonder you came way out here for a woman. She started walking towards the house. Maybe next time we can actually sleep in a bed. She looked over her shoulder at him and stuck out her tongue.

With that, she dashed inside. Beautiful silks draped all over the house. She inhaled deeply inhaling all the access water.

~Time when past and the couple grew closer. The year ended and he had returned to the SS. As time past on the child grew and Shiro rose in ranks. His visits grew shorter and shorter, as well as less often. As long as the necklace remained glowing and on her neck, Izumi accepted him still as her husband. ~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:10 am