Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The Long awaited home-coming

Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4552

The Long awaited home-coming Empty The Long awaited home-coming

Post by Melodia Izuna Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Washington. The capital of this country, this continent. Here are the presidents of old, the goverment of the new

And the people of now, walking past as they would go about their day to day lives, with the wide spread ruin that was caused from riots, desertion and chaos that gripped the world. People return to places as they mourned their loss, while others try and clear the rubble.

In all of this mess, one being walked along a pavement, her alabaster hair and equally white dress blew in a breeze. It was lucky it was a sunny day.

Or was it luck...

Seeing how there was still hope in even this enviroment, all this woman could do was smile. The way she moved, her beauty, it all seemed other worldly as it made heads turn. But she had more pressing matters at the moment. she can sense a being of dark and light in this city. Until then she stopped to see a man who assisted the mortal beings in this crisis. the woman said one word.

"celeste..."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5227

The Long awaited home-coming Empty Re: The Long awaited home-coming

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 am

I have spent all my time and effort since escaping hell in helping the humans rebuild and bring back both their home, and mine. Today was a very good day, unusual compared to the previous days where work was hard, but good. Many homes have been remade but yet there was still more, lost to the cold of night.

But then a voice called out to me and I realised why today was good. My mother had come to visit. Her radiant glow had not changed but it had only been a month since I had seen her. Either this was a passing visit or something had happened.

I finished what I was doing and excused myself from the group of us that were busy working. My clothes were flecked with dirt and dust. My hands were rough and as filthy as the ground. I hadn't had much sleep since rebuilding was long, slow, and tough. I kept my smile and replied kindly,''Mother, how nice to see you again''.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:48 am

The angelic woman looked upon her son. She was proud to see her son assisting those in need. Not as a ruler, not as a dictator, but as a human being, down to earth and even being dirtied by the soil. In a sense, the maiden stood out with not a fleck or speck of dust on her being. She looked around as she would scan the area of a spoke where they could speak less.... Out in the open.

Finding one place that suits, she then gave a motion that she wish to be followed. Walking into one of the empty ruin of a house she turned to look at her son.

"Celeste... The war that broke out here... How much to you know of it..."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 am

Looking at my mother after hearing this question, I knew that her visit was not for idle chit chat.

''I do not know much about the war on Earth. there are lots of different rumours among the humans and none can be held credible yet. I am still unsure as to what happened to Earth''.

My tone carries the heavy words of fear and pain carried by the remaining people that live in this forsaken capital. But then a sudden realisation dawns on me and I ask a question in return.

''Your'e not talking just about Earth are you?''.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 am

The woman looked to her son. As expected this bo- no this man can see where this was going.... Then again it would also be due to her meeting her child. she nodded as though to answer the male. Looking up to the sky, she spoke out.

"Earth was not the only battlefield that the enemy was on... They were in hueco mundo; the land of the hollows... soul society; the shinigami's domain... Even in heaven."

she paused for a moment to allow Celeste to digest this before continuing. She alabaster woman then tilted her head.

"There are seven kings that try to keep order in the worlds. one for heaven, soul society, hell, two from earth, and the Soul king himself... If these kings calls then... All is lost."

The woman then sighed as her heart grew heavy in her chest.

"Lord Hajime yukimura, the king from heaven, and the soul king are both gone..."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:49 am

My eyes widen with the sudden shock that my hunch was correct. The enemy was everywhere, even in the holiest of places. But before I was even calm the news that his holiness had died dealt a blow so heavy I almost struggled to take a seat.

His holiness is.... These were the only words I could utter with this devastating news. But the news that the soul king was gone as well.

I didn't know much about the seven kings. My knowledge of other races, like the shinigami, was limited. All my life I have been on Earth not knowing who else was out there.

Composing myself I stood up to face my mother, my posture is strong my expression serious,what do I need to do?
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 am

"Currently the Captain of squad zero, Daiseisho Oricaltos is within Soul society to bring willing shinigami to heaven, but more will be needed..."

She said as she then walked towards her child. A hand out as she would bring it to his shoulder. It was almost as a sign of comfort, to counteract the burden this male is to bear

"Celeste, my son... It is time you returned to heaven... It is time we bring hope to those who keep fighting."

she said with a face that showed she was serious.

"Daiseisho is a one man army but heaven severely hinder's his strength. And although he will never admit it, he needs help from outside."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am

Me?! Return to heaven?!?

Such a request is beyond the contract to which I am bound. To break this contract is to secure my banishment from the holy gates and label me as an enemy.

But the contract prevents me from going there

The look on mothers face shows she is not joking, but how could I even possibly think of going back?
    And then there is this 'daiseisho' character.

Who is this Daiseisho? Is he a threat to Earth and Heaven?

If he is a threat then I must preform my duty as guardian and stop him at all costs.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:17 am

She heard his question, knowing it was bound to come up in their conversation. There was no way she could tell him the truth about Daiseisho... Not fully at the very least.

"Daiseisho is the captain of squad zero, the head of the royal guards of heaven. They do their best to defend the sacred domain."

She then lowered her eyes as she needed to say what this man is. closing her eyes she her voice was heard.

"Daiseisho is the Angel of Vengeance.."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:23 am

Vengeance?!? Why is she telling me about this man? I do not understand. I feel confused to the task which she is trying to ask me to do.

What help will I be if I return to heaven? Am I to stop Daiseisho in order to protect something? I do not understand what it is you are asking me to do.

I seem a little demanding, but I do have the life of the Earth hanging in the balance. I must protect it at all costs. My home is my priority.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:41 am

"Celeste... There is something i need to discuss with you... The forme D'ange."

The voice spoke as though to set aside the matter of how Celeste was to get to heaven.She narrowed her eyes a little as she then spoke.

"You know this power, it is the true strength of half your being. however... With this great power, there are restrictions on it... The greater the power the greater the restriction. For some, it will only be lifted with worlds die and when death is so great that it will truly be a miracle."

Looking up to the sky, she tried to word it properly so Celeste could understand "I am requesting you to come so that heaven can be saved. Because the price for Daiseisho's restriction is at too great a cost."

It was then she returned to the matter of why they are allowing him to return to heaven.

"It is in a terrible state, the king and lord of this domain are both dead, and the acting head, Azreal has spoke for aid. So i came to you."

She smiled as she then looked back to her son as she then pulled him into a hug. It was a soft one, the roughness of the skin against her pale, flawless skin. her warmth against his.... A touching reunion.

"The humans are not without help. As i said, there are two lords here in the human world... And one has a few elites known as 'quincy'. They are humans, that will stop strife in the time you are gone. You have my word as Ramiel... And a promise as your mother, there will be no harm done"
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 am

The forme D'ange? My form D'ange? Is this what Incubo was talking about when he let me listing to him in hell?

I know what Incubo said in hell about his power not being complete. I also know that the cost of using his power is to loose control of myself and gamble my life.

But if what she says is true, and daiseisho really is that big a threat, they must not be worried about bound contracts if they want my help. Only in heaven can he be restricted? How powerful is he? Am I even sure I can make a difference? Mother seems to think so.

She pulls me into a hug and I am lost in her embrace, and her warmth. Only a short time has passed since our last meeting but I still missed her warmth the most, as if it was an eternity. But I pull away and mentally prepare myself for the upcoming events to pass. I speak in a capable voice.

I'll discover what Incubo meant in time. The Earth, as you told me, is in the hands of lords that also watch over it as I do. Now how do we get the the gates?
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Incubo... The fear she has for her child at the very start. She knows the mark upon his hands would ignite when this monster would begin to surface, but it was only a temporary solution...

she then heard her son's question. How does one get to heaven. She look to the building as she then sighed smiled tenderly.

"leave that to me... but for now, return to what you were doing... meet me here at the dawn of the third day. We will make her assault then."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 pm

A smile creeps across my face, Resourceful as always. Until then. I turn to walk away as I raise a hand lazily above my head and wave. This will be nothing like the what I have been doing for the last couple of centuries. This time I am fighting an angel, one of his holiness's warriors. I needed to prepare my mind and body.

I explain, not in detail, to the people here that I'll be leaving on a mission to guarantee the safety of this area but that I would also need three days to prepare before I left. They had no problem agreeing with this and gracefully thanked me for my efforts in the reconstructing. Hope still shinned in their faces yet.

The next three days I pushed my body hard, to the point where the sweat emitted itself in the form of steam. I hardly took any rest, what I was about to do I needed as much time to train as possible. I pushed myself to my limits, no, further past my limits until I collapsed from the lack of breath. Ever since I escaped hell my powers felt stronger but the riddle of Incubo's parting message still burdened my mind.

On the third day I arrived back to the arranged meeting place. My blade hanging quietly on my back, I waited for my mother to appear and bring me back to the gates, that I have long since forgotten what they look like.
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 am

While waiting I realise that I cannot enter heaven in my human form. I look around carefully to see if any humans are nearby, as they do not know what I really am and I prefer to keep their trust. Satisfied that no human is around, I transform into my angel form.

Flames of crimson and ivory surround my body as the transformation begins. Wings of fire appear on my back and my muscles start to grow. But as my transformation continues my body changes more then usual. More power begins to flow and grow as it comes to an end.

The flames fade and disappear revealing my angelic form. I am shocked and surprised at this new form, it was nothing like my own. I feel stronger, faster and more durable then my previous state. Incubo, I'm sorry to admit, was correct. My, No, OUR power has been limited or even restrained.

As I continue waiting for my mother to show I ponder on how I can make my full power unrestrained.
    Spoiler:
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 am

Dawn had arrived...

An on the third dawn the sun rose with more glory, more might and more just then ever as a mighty being hovered in the sky. Her Large wings stretched out. Even with the white glow about her, her black leather clothing was seen. She was seen with a blade that was long since shattered, with the inability to put up much of a battle.

"People of this world. Be not afraid. There is one whom is to accompany me to to heaven. My son, Celeste."

Ramiel looked at the people gathering as she then looked to her son. There was was a look of seriousness on her. The amount that would reveal even that her son was such an ethreal being as to be just like that whom was floating upon high
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 am

There wasn't even a minute allowed for the time to pass when I heard my mothers voice and the sudden scurry of people. I looked to the sky to see her floating in her angelic form and hearing nothing but total silence from the people below her. I had changed in secret to protect them from angelic beings they were not ready to see, but mother seems to think otherwise.

I spread my new wings and fly slowly and gracefully to her side, awaiting the shock of the people I had helped rebuild over the past few months. They finally see me for what I truly am. In my true, but not final, form. I look down to see their eyes, silently judging me.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:39 am

"People. We have always been here. In the darkest day, in the moment where the ascention of evil has occurred. We are your guardians, the defenders of hell. Long have i been in absence, And long i have been unable to bring light to this world. But for how that will change. "

As she gave the speech she then extended her hands out.

"But i tell you how, people whom braved so much... It is ye whom are the greatest defenders of this world. Your have face hardships and over came turmoil. So long as you stand up for that you believe in... so long as you draw breath.... Hope is never far behind!"

She looked down as her silver hair blew in the breeze. The woman look at the humans with pride, happiness to see that they have lasted for so long...

"When celeste returns, treat him as you two would wish to be treated... "

She knew this was a little bit flashy, however... Hope needed to be restored...

She looked to the male as she would tilt her head.

"Are you ready?..."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:50 am

Hearing this speech I see the colour and light returning to their faces. Hope seems to be almost restored. I look to my mother when she speaks to me. Her tilted head seems almost playful in my eyes. I nod in response but leave the people below my parting message.

I'm sorry I kept this secret from you. You who were kind to me and allowed me to give aid. This is the mission I spoke about but my promise still stands. I will guarantee all of your safety.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm