Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Soren Kiyomeru
Loli Gaga
Seven
Ferris Will
Lolth
Shark Tail
Spark Blackwood
Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
12 posters

Hour Glass {Final battle thread}

Ferris Will
    Ferris Will
    Human Revolver
    Human Revolver

BD-cash : 5063

Hour Glass {Final battle thread} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hour Glass {Final battle thread}

Post by Ferris Will Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 am

The blade was cold within his chest, but nothing was colder than a friends betreyal. "But... you... you talked me into this..." Will recalled. "You... you saved my life.... and we starded the rebelion together..."

Will went down to his knees... "So it was all a lie..."
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5272

Hour Glass {Final battle thread} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hour Glass {Final battle thread}

Post by Seven Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 am

Seven shook his head, walking next to Will kicking the guard who stabbed the man. "I simply followed you wherever you went... because..." punched Wills cut. "Of her." he motioned his finger on the ring on Wills chest. "You Adam... Hold the key to Eden. You have our hourglass."
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

BD-cash : 5163

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 am

Andy's eyes widen at this revelation. He knew something was not adding up. Lucifer had been the only creature he served under, and he claimed to be the God of this world, but if he really was the God of this world, then why couldnt he just rid of all his obstacles that easy?

If he had all the power, why didnt he crush the rebels when he could?

Lucifer didnt want them dead. He wanted them to come to him, to his station. Lucifer, didnt want this man, this rebel dead, he wanted him here, alive.

They were exactly where he wanted them to be... But to the extent of all this deaths... Andy shook his head, he's been a pawn for too long that he was blinded by so many false beliefs. He was not protecting the human race, rather, destroying it, the very sessence of being human, respecting both the dead and the living.

Ferris Will
    Ferris Will
    Human Revolver
    Human Revolver

BD-cash : 5063

Post by Ferris Will Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:38 am

"Key to eden?" Will went through the thought back and forth only to return to so many conversations he and Seven had in the past.

---------
    "Hour glass?" Will asked. "Yes, Lucifer was able to take this world because of that item." Seven replied. "That's just redicolous, i mean, it's an hour glass, it measures time." Will laughed.

"Lucifer is the leader of five elements, with the elements , he believe that he can reign as God." Seven said.

"I really don’t get it Jim."

"There was darkness, then there was light. He made isles and land formation with his very hand and breathed life into the mouths of his lifeless dolls. He called them men.... He's trying to remake everything. He wants to ascended as God, with the elements, he believes it possible, them, and the hourglass."

"If he had all this, then why are there God Candidates like Ciel? or the Kyouga for that matter?" Will asked once.

"Because he's not God yet, the hourglass doesnt recognize him as one, not yet atleast."

"But isnt the world already his? you once told me that the others couldnt go home because he stole the world."

"Greed is a beeetch, one can never be contented with what one has."

---------

"If im the hourglass... then this means i can choose who becomes God." Will says.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5272

Post by Seven Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 am

"Oh you're mistaken!" Seven shook his head. "You are not the hourglass, and seriously, all the rubbish i talked about, half of them were lies. You're not the hourglass, your girl friend is. And I was tasked to take her back, but man, you've been quite an obstacle."

Seven shook his head and shrugs. "I've tried taking her from you, that night when we met, she didnt ask me to save you, I was trying to kill you, but she protected you... and when i thought she had gone... i was wrong.... "

----

I was in charge of the eastern world together with Shark Tail. They were looking for me because they thought i deflected the elements, but they were wrong, infact, Lucifer made it look that way when he himself ordered me to take care of killing a girl named Lian.

I succeeded in doing so, but when she died, i saw something i've never seen before. Not shinigami, not, soul, not hollow. Something else entirely.

She had human features, but something more ethereal, a new being, and empty vessel which stole the world back from Lucifer.

I didnt know what was going on then, but my first instict was to attack, I did, but she fought back.

She wasn't able to defend from my final attack because she was protecting you... She was absorbed by the ring around your neck. And when i tried touching it, it electrocuted me.. a strange sensation when you know there's no worst punishment than hells. But it was something else, something light, something that vanishes evil. not a good feeling for a hellion.

That's right....

Lucifer had the hourglass... and it didnt measure time, but souls.

The hourglass, is the recreation of the balance. The balance which made the co-existence of all world possible.

With enough souls to overthrow both heaven and hell, he was able to steal the living world.

But this was not his plan. Lucifer wanted heaven, Lucifer wanted to overthrow the power of God himself.

But with Lian stealing everything from the hourglass, Lucifer couldnt proceed to the next step.

Lucifer was as much stuck as everyone one of us were in this lifeless new world.

This angered him... It angered him so much He ordered Chico to execute me because of my failure... But... he failed. I set Chico free and he was killed by Kyouga who took his place.

I spoke to Lucifer after this. I made a deal with him, my life for Lian, and he agreed.

So we set this attack up to your liking, but it benefits no one but us.

----

"You lost Will." Seven smiles at him before placing his hand on Will extracting Lian from the item she attatched her self into. Bright light engulfed them both as Seven extracted the souls from Lian, thus expiring him self in the process, by the second he grew older and older, his collar revealed underneath his hat, embedded behind his skin, turning to dust and setting him free.

He was old and brittle and decaying fast. He smiled at Will. "Goodbye friend."

With his final strength he pulled the ring off Wills chest and out Lian went in the form of a new born girl.

Seven falls on the ground next to the new born girl. He turned to her a smile on his face. "Rose..." he says. "I... cant face you like this... can i?" he closed his eyes, before breathing his last.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:43 am

All the elements were down, and Chico was both free and alive somewhere, although Kyouga believed he was dead, in reality, Hades saved and his group saved the man from death.

Shark tail was also down, knocked out next to his deceased master.

Rocket and Lancer were also down.

And Seven was dead.

It was silent for a few seconds before the sound of large opening doors deafens everyone, it was the gates of heaven opening just inches away from atop the crystal tower also believed to be the hourglass.

---

This was when Rocker arrived near the scene of running faceless beings and the rest of the rebel group scattered in places, some injured, some dead, some still fighting, but the deafening sound stopped her from her tracks, she fell on the ground covering her ears, recalling something similar happening before.

She only then remembered... What had really happened to her so many years ago.

The same moment Seven died, her memories returned to her... He was there when he lost it... She was defeated half dead by Sanba, and Seven could have killed her, but instead.... he lead her on a chase... He stole her memories... And when they returned... she also remembered why.

"It's for your own good." she recalled him telling her. "When I'm gone... It will all go back to you, and you'll know what to do, but right now, you cant do anything, you will be nothing but a threat."

then it was all blank.

She was a shinigami.... She was the 8th Division Captain, Minamoto Chiruka.

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5307

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Soren whom was at the area around the faceless people trying to confront failed when unknown force had interfered giving them just enough time to escape until the tower appeared Soren with Sniper figured that in their search for Rocker she might be heading there grabbing Sniper he heading for the tower at top speed already in his bankai form. Coming closer to the tower Soren gathered reiatsu around his finger tips and he slashed the air releasing large razor sharp jagged wave screaming it's name. Tenryūjin no Kamisori Tsume! He created a large opening in the side of the tower and landed ready for anything.

He looked around the area searching for Rocker along with Sniper though he stuck out like a sore thumb having longer hair white scales cover his body beside his face and chest area. He had wings, a tail and his feet were trasformed to look like a dragons talons. His voice seemed a bit gruffer with the undertone of his zanpaktou spirit as if both of them was in his body and speaking.
    Looking back at Sniper slits in his icy blue eyes Sniper... Ah found it! C'mon I got her!

Soren rushed to the location seeing the president, a pile of dust on the floor, Seven whom had died, and a woman, Aki with another shinigami. Soren got in his battle stance when he noticed the shinigami slightly resembled Rocker. He looked over to Sniper and looked back confused as hell but still ready to fight if needed be.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9395

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Aki heard Will talk and Seven's thruths. She felt this wasn't something she could really do anything in and listened. After all this , this was a quarral over these 3 humans? Are they even human now? 5+ long years in the real world and now what. She went over to Will and kneeled before him, and than took a glance over at Seven, and the girl.

"You humans sure are interesting, but I can't really call you that either huh? What now Will? I'm only a shinigami." She than got up to see the gates of Heaven opening. Her eyes bewilldered her, "Heaven? But why? Is that the hourglass or whatever?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 am

Rocker was found by Soren and the others, Sniper stood next to her asking her if she was alright, she nodded still unable to speak by then.

She ran to Will realizing the damage seven had done to the man was irreversible, nut he will live. He must live.

Rocker first formed the symbol saying "Shuushima" a green orb then appeared over her right palm.

She turned to Will anxiously, she found the center of his Chi which was ironically where the ring used to be, she pushed the orb inside and in a few seconds sedated him. She then formed the symbol 水 and said "Furasshu" this made a small water dragon appear over Will's body, cleaning the wounds by passing through it and on the same time healing them.

It was a quick healing process she mastered during her 4th Division days. She turned to Aki then to the others. "We dont have much time. Take the baby." she ordered them.

She stood up and checked her watch. "Im pretty sure the Faceless people are here, they will take care of the door and make sure nobody enters, what we need to do is destroy the hourglass."

Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 am

Andy took the baby girl and took several steps back, not knowing whats right from wrong anymore. He took Wills revolver and pointed it at the baby. "No body move or the baby gets it!" He laughed taking a few more steps back.

3....5..10 steps... and he hits something, he turns only to see Malcom with a delighted expression in his face.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4533

Post by Stark Kreuz Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:55 am

Malcom took the baby and took the baby. "Now now, destroying the Hourglass, way to ruin my grand plan, no one's going anywhere."

He licks the baby's face as making it's cries the only sound that could be heard in the battle field.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 am

Andy fell face first, debris falling over him, no one was certain if he was dead or alive at this point.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9395

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 am

Aki looked at the child as she was easily taken away by Malcom. She had a light grip on her swords handle and hesitated. "Dumb baby, can't even get my sword out. I don't think I'm that good with children Rocker." The cries of innocence, a new life rang through a death infested land. She wasn't all too worried about the baby but the faceless did catch her attention. Since they were the ones who got her where she is now.

Aki smiled a bit and took a light stance, "Come on, don't get the kid mixed up here. This place is not for the newlyborn don't you think?"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5307

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Soren stood not getting any answer that was when saw the the president take off the baby to try to hold it hostage this peeved Soren quite a bit he growl underneath his breath. His eyes widened when he saw a man beginning to lick the baby intent on making it cry his pissed him off he could stand hearing her cry matter what she was he had a promise to keep. He began walking towards Ruru and Aki silently. Standing by them he sighed and looked over to the guy holding the baby glaring at him having no concern for the faceless speaking to both Aki and Ruru. I'll let you guys handle the child my target is the one holding the baby. Soren didn't rightly care what Aki or Ruru thought however he doubt they cared in the first placed they were going to retrieve the baby no matter what.

Soren launched forward towards the man his rieatsu flaring his anger getting the best of him coming close to the man he use his flash step disappearing for a slight second and reappearing above him flipping down his tail being used as a whip with a considerable amount of kenetic force strengthening his attack on the man if he had blocked the ground beneath him would cave in and if he charge the resulting thing would happen Soren just had to wait although he was already preparing himself for his opponent to counter his attack thinking to himself.

This guy wants to treat this kid as nothing more then a toy? I'll rip him into shreds I'll tear him from limb to limb then let see who he uses as his toys. Soren didn't hold any of his spiritual pressure back he was going all out on this fight.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm

"Oooh. Im scared." Lucifer trembled sarcastically. "Im infinite, Im immortal... Im the God of this world wether you like it or not, I hold all the aces. And hold the very thing you want to destroy."

He held the baby and shook it. "Yes, if you're wondering what i meant, then your not mistaken. This baby, is the hourglass. And it is the very thing you need you need to destroy."

He shrugs, shaking his shoulder holding the baby upside down. "Im only protecting what's mine, how about you?"

Lucifer simply stepped aside from Soren's attack and shook his head. "Best not get your self involved in this Human."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:43 pm

"He's lying!!" Rocket replied, her sister just behind her. "He's confusing us, we should take the baby back from him!!"

Two Rockers appeared just behind Lucifer aiming to grab him. "CIEL!" she yelled. "NOW!"

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395263

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 pm

A door appeared underneath Ciel jumping out from underneath, he had a smile on his face. "Hello Brother!" He greeted before kicking Lucifer's arms free sending the baby mid air.

Strings came out of no where catching the still crying baby.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Two clones appeared holding him in position with the sole purpose of holding him in place, he realized it too late when his brother upped out from a portal beneath him.

Ciel sent his arms flying, the clones flying on both sides from the sheer power of his attack, it was strong enough to penetrate his defense, let alone his protective shell.

Ciel was serious. Lucifer was not going down without a fight. He pushed Ciel back several feet with just his spiritual pressure searched for the baby. it was caught by some sort of web. He flash stepped towards it with the goal of getting it once more.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:59 pm

"SOREN!!" Rocker yelled. "You best move and take that baby before he does." She turned to Aki with hoping eyes. "We need to slow him down, i'll take the front, you try freezing him from the back!"

Sniper was still shocked from the development of the situation, but she still had her rifle bag with her and she didnt want to be left out of the action, she took one out and fired, cutting one string, sending the baby falling towards Soren's direction.

"Sniper reporting for duty." She crouched protectively over Will's unconscious body. "Everything will be alright boss."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Ciel regained his balance shaking his head, he flicked his fingers making one door appear next to Lucifer. It opened and inside cameout black chains aiming to catch him.

"Ther'es no escaping judgment brother, you were blinded by your own greed."
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Lucifer could only watch the baby fall from it's position, he was just about to follow it when chains escaped one of Ciel's doors, he skipped away from it, but one caught his arm, he was able to avoid being caught completely, but he felt it's toxic effect on him, he felt something different from the chains.

He watched the door anxiously.

"It's too late Ciel." He laughed. "Heaven is calling forth it's new God, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:24 pm

"There's nothing I can do?" Ciel laughed. "Yes, you're probobly right... I cant do anything to stop you, nor can the others here, but theres one person you forgot... One other candidate."

Ciel shook his head. "Dont tell you forgot... she came from your own blood."
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Lucifer's eyes widened. "My blood? you must be kidding me, there's no way.... NO"

He focused his eyes back on the chains, it came from the door where Claire stepped out.

The chains once again followed him.

"NO!" Lucifer pulled his sword out cutting the chains as they caught his legs, upon contact it burned his skin.

Lucifer yelped in pain. "I dont understand, she's just an arrancar."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:44 pm

"Heh" Ave Maria laughed as she found it a bit funny. "Im a child of Hell alright. illegitimate daughter of Lucifer, from his sister, Belial. Sent to the living world to be raised as a human, died as a human, and reborn as a hollow...." She shook her head orchestrating the chains to catch Lucifer once more.

"Which part of the process dont you get? There had been many parts of me lost, taken by others who took place of the others, until there was one dominant me, but I was aware of everything."

She shrugs. "I waited so long for a chance to meet my father, it just so happened you stepped on my domain. You're not the God of this world, I am. This world is mine, I claim it as my birth rite."

And forth the chains came escaping the grounds, coming from the depths of hell themselves. "You Lucifer, broke the law, and is here by apprehended and imprisoned in hell's towers, under the authority of Belial, Princess of Hell and keeper of its prisons."

---

Rei went to attack Lucifer from the front and was expecting Aki to attack from the back, making sure there were no escapes.

Ciel was also there to make sure Lucifer wont do anything funny.

Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Lucifer was cornered, but heaven was so close, it was the only escape he had, he was going to go through the gates even if it killed him, with all his strength, he flashed stepped towards the gates, in quick speed even with the others efforts they can only do so much as to hold him back, but he was gonna go through, he was sure of it.

The chains quickly caught after him, enveloping his legs, making him slower, Rocker was even quicker as she was now next to the faceless people, she fired a massive crescent shaped wave in crimson color from her Zanpakuto and Lucifer was now heading towards it, He used his sword to fire a black wave of energy large enough to match Rockers, but now they were stuck in the middle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:00 am