Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Lee_Takamoto
Muerte
Rioshi
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
8 posters

Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way

Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Human

BD-cash : 4329

Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way Empty Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way

Post by Ika Mazi (Jeff) Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 am

bonk yeah dude,I just bonked your head cuzz I am boss like that :p lol Um... I like Heavy Metal/Deathmetal/Deathcore/Metalcore/Screamo which means Bring Me The Horizon Asking Alexandria The Hollowed Whitechapel Suicide Silence Pierce The Veil Sleeping With Sirens Slipknot The Acacia Strain and bands like that are my life.Anywho...I like pie :D and A Cuss slips once in a blue moon so excuse it a bit if not I'll bite meh fingers XD anywho.... Eh what the hay,you'll learn more by talking to me. (Btw I am Atheist with reason push your religious views on me I'll shove them down your throat <3) There ya are.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6431

Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way Empty Re: Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way

Post by Rioshi Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:24 am

o.o

Um...hi? ^^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128867

Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way Empty Re: Sup If you can't guess my name chances are we won't get along thus I won't introduce myself that way

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

uhm...that's to much of an intro...it's nice to share some information about yourself, but not information that not many people will pay much attention to. All you really had to do was say hey i'm so and so or something.

Welcome to the forum however o.o
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9033

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:29 am

I like a few of those bands myself. Not into some of the others but they have their own high moments in songs.
    Nice to have ya with us.
    I'm Lee or Baka Gold.
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Human

Post by Ika Mazi (Jeff) Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 am

Sup ^.^ and e.e... I speak it happens lol.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:36 am

ok....o.o....o.o
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 am

-shrugs bemusedly-
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Human

Post by Ika Mazi (Jeff) Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 am

Why is no one in the chat...
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 am

Because everyone busy o.O

And about you wanting to be an RP Mod. It's had to be turned down because of your post count.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80585

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am

Well, if Jeff can reach the post requirement, then who knows *shrugs*

Anyway, jeff, Welcome to the site ^_^ I like intro's like this, it's not just a waste of space. With "hi im new"

Thanks for the effort ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:28 am

meh
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 am

you caught on like that ^_^

(reminisces)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9401

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Hey! Nice ta meet ya!
    woah long intro xD
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Human

Post by Ika Mazi (Jeff) Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Haha,Staff things fine,anyway I will be RPing here soon as well so... Hi :)Lol
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 pm

coolie. well if you're confused about anything, you can always PM us ^_^
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5313

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Ah welcome to the site.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7617

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:18 am

SUp dude, you into AC/DC?
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 am

Leave it to Mickas to be unfazed and share music xD
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7617

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 am

Ofcourse he said hello and that his happy to be in the site so I skip straight to the point and ask if he likes AC/DC! :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:44 am