Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Nothing to really do i guess

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Nothing to really do i guess Empty Nothing to really do i guess

Post by Muerte Sat May 28, 2011 4:36 am

Theres not been very much to do around here anymore. Whenever I am on hardly anything happens, things happen when i'm not on. I decided not to stick around very much anymore because i'm apparently not needed. I just wish people on here would just think that i would like to help once in awhile. I put my 2 cents in here and there, they're ignored of course. But, what i'm kinda tired of seeing is how i get overlooked on anything that happens on the forum. This is pretty much just a rant, and I know i'll be seeing someones smart ellic remarks shortly, which i couldn't really care less about at this moment. I try to help BD as much as I can, but theres only so much a person can do as an RP Mod who can't do crap around the forum because theres pretty much nothing to do. All I am able to do is move an account to the approve section. Wow, great job... I haven't been very confident at anything I do lately because of stuff going on around the house and crap and then I get online and theres even less to do and nothing to give me back my confidence when I was first a member of BD back around its first year. Even so theres a lot of people who have left since then and i've stuck by with it since then, trying to help as much as I am able to. I don't even talk to people anymore on here. I don't like talking to people on here anymore because half the time you don't know if that person will run off and tell someone else or if something else happens and crap. I've said crap enough lol.

But oh well this will either be ignored, or it will get comments that doesn't help any situation at all. So go ahead, read it, do whatever. The point of this is to let you know i'm tired of being ignored and nothings said to me. I"m on MSN and I'm always on Facebook so I can be messaged on FB and don't say "You're never online" when you can easily put www.facebook.com and if you have me as a friend just message me. >.< -very very cranky-

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am