Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Akira Tsukari

Poll

Howd i do?

[ 0 ]
    Akira Tsukari I_vote_lcap0%Akira Tsukari I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Akira Tsukari I_vote_lcap0%Akira Tsukari I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    thelonerebel999
    thelonerebel999
    Human

BD-cash : 4333

Akira Tsukari Empty Akira Tsukari

Post by thelonerebel999 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 am

Human Name: Akira hukino
    Shinigami Name: Akira Tsukari
    Division: 8th
    Residence: squad 8 barracks
    Appearance:Shinigami clothe with my zanpoktou mounted on my side black hair, blue eye, tatoo's running up my right side and fingerless gloves on my left hand.
    Personality: Very hyper but serious in combat. When he fights he goes for the kill unless he is sparring. He keeps his abilities hidden becuase he fears of what his comrades would think of him. he loves to hang around opponents stronger than him due to the fact he loves to fight strong opponents. He sees himself as a monster on the inside due to the fact the he cant control his hollowfication. But other than that he enjoys his place in the soul society.

Character Story: Akira died from a car crash. He began to wander as a lost soul and unable to find a safe place to rest. One night as he was walking along a dark street the chain on his chest began to crumble away. Akira fell to the ground in pain screaming for help. And like someone granted his wish a man in black robes landed beside him and began to help akira although the man knew it was to late. Akira suddenly bursted in black reishi a strange hollowfied scream eminating from the inside of the energy. The man drew a katana the surged in white energy. the man began to fight the transformed Akira but was quickly overpowered. and like it never happened. the mask on akira's face crumbled to dust and the sword the man was carrying for some reason appeared at his side along with his garbs. ever since akira has taken the mans place in squad 8. regreting the murder he had commited.

RP Sample: Akira drew his Zanpoktou as the hollow stared him down. "So...Your the one that i was sent to kill," Akira pointed the blade at his opponent, his body glowing a tint of gold. "Then lets get it on..." Akira dashed at the hollow dodging the punches his opponent through with the greatest of ease. "Is that all? hmph...Scream,Kimitsuno densa" -Akira slashes his blade and a beam in the form of a shuriken cleaves itself into the hollows mask as his opponent falls akira sheaths his blade looking on feeling great about his victory.

Vizard Mask: A spiked white mask, eye holes circle around the mask, striped sides colored blue and flame like imprints on the forehead.
    Hollowfication: Akira has main control but has no idea how to use his powers in the hollowfied state

Zanpoktou name:Kimitsuno densa #Secret claw dancer#
    Sealed Appearance: Black hilt with a spike on each side of the top part of the hilt.
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: a woman in black robes and the blade mounted on her back. her eyes are pure red and her hair a blackish red color. sort of like a female version of Zangetsu.

Shikai Release Phrase:Scream,Kimtsuno densa!
    Released Appearance: stays the same but the blade extends and sharpens.
    Other Changes:a glow surrounds the blade.

Bankai Release Phrase:BANKAI! Tsenkai...Kimtsuno densa raiku
    Released Appearance: the blade becomes a massive sythe that has three blades in the form of a shuriken and can retract the blades at will depending on the environment.
    Other Changes:my clothes change to a much lighter clothing style sleeveless and the bottombecomes smaller.

Ability name: Densa Junkai
    State: Bankai,Vizard
    Terms of usage: Can only use in Bankai or Vizard State and you must say the ability name.
    Description: A massive white shuriken shaped beam launches from the blade but drastically weakens the user so it is only used as a last resort. It cannot cut through certain types of metals.

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5564

Akira Tsukari Empty Re: Akira Tsukari

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:51 am

please use the template provided please :)

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:53 pm