Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Crossing Paths

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Crossing Paths - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossing Paths

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:54 am

"head for the hill. I am there waiting for you lee."

In unlimited blade works there was only one hill, rising high up, a being was seen, Stabbed my many of the swords that were in his dimension. Stabed into place. Unable to move unable to cried out in pain. however This figure also has a sword that was calling to lee. It was so enchanting.. so, Old.

Daiseisho watch as something new happened before his eyes. The materializing of a spirit. So that's why Tsurugi was there... So she has made lee kill-able by bringing out Seyfert. though how did he dodge the attack?. Luck probably. Bringing his hand out he grabbed the next weapon that was there. A scimitar. He ran after lee as he then made a copy of the blade by means of cascading sycamore the 2nd izuna clan blade technique. He will kill him, he must to be able to use the sword to tear heaven assunder.

Last edited by nerovampyro on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5114

Post by Suki Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 am

Challenge

To see to a task that will test one both physically and mentally. To push forward and be better then last time. Thats what i means to know one's edge has not been lost.

The dragon Tsurugi smirked seeing her highness has enter the battle. She was so serious so... Belittling. She merely strugged as she chuckled not really taking the comment she said seriously.

"oops, sorry, but I have been looking for my betters all day and i you know what Seyfert?"

she then pointed the halberd at the powerful dragon spirit, as she got into a stance.

"All I see is a whelp who will be abandoned for power, just like the angel of weapons did to Sogyou No Rotasu"

she was digging her own grave, but she didnt mind after all, her owner was out of comission for a while so she may as well have fun with this spirit. It will be difficult, but if it was easy where there be a

Challenge
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 am

Lee had reverted into his normal attire as he ran across the landscape. He did not even hold a weapon in his hand as he continued to run away from the squad zero captain. He held his hand out in front of him as he looked to the hill he was told to head for. "Bakudō number sixty-two, Hyapporankan. Hundred Steps Fence!"

Lee generates a blue-white glowing rod of energy in his hand and throws it at his intended target being Daiseisho. It then duplicates itself into a hundred or so more rods which rain on the target, and hopefully pinning him against a solid surface and completely immobilizing him for a time. The power is hard to dodge in a small area so he would try and use the time to get to the hill.

Crossing Paths - Page 2 Hyapporankan

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyfert listened to what it was that the spirit was saying and was unaffected by most of the words. It was the second set of words that pinged a bit in her head. She shook her head and then held her hand as the scythe appeared in a purple mist "I am not as disposable as you would like me to believe. I am an invaluable part of my master's strengths."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm

He had to stop him before he found that blade. How did he know, after this being the first time in unlimited blade works? Is there a connection between the two as he feared. He cursed himself for this as he then was forced to stop. With the thousands of rods that were shot at Daiseisho he had no choice but to use his ultimate shield, meaning he has to remain still.

"Izuna clan blade technique number 6, Scattering Lotus!"

He then lost control of his arms as the blades took over, block bar after bar after bar. When moment one would look like it would go into to the range of his protection it was slashed away. There was nothing he could do until the kido move is over.

He shouted out, hoping that did something.

"LEE! DONT GET TO THAT HILL!! DONT LISTEN TO HER!"

He had a guess why he was running towards that hill. When he got to the hill the figure became more apparent. It was Daiseisho?! his clothing has seen better days worn, blood stains, cuts. Just what did he get into to look like that. Looking up, that impaled male did not show hatred by a smile. then too a hagard breath and spoke to Lee

"Looks liks you won... Oh well... It was fun while it lasted i guess.. Tell me, how far will you go on your quest to change soul society?"

Last edited by nerovampyro on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Battle

To fight against someone known as a foe or enemy. There are many reasons why they occur. Some over honor, others due to religion. But ultimately, it matters not because now there are two side: the victim and the victor.

Tsurugi heard the unsettling voice Seyfert. So she is afraid. This was her chance. Charging forwards Tsurugi began to make several strike, too many to count at the other dragon spirit, her blue hair blowing madly.

"Invaluable you say?... do you know why he is running away if you is so invaluable? would he not stand and fight?! In this world there is a sword that calls out to every shinigami. Lee is just the same as them. Soon he will find the ultimate weapon. What value will you have then?"

The wind dragon said as she then stabbed the halberd into the ground and used it at a focal point of her balance. She then jumped up as she would then plant two feet into the chest of girl. Backing away, she had the halberd by her side.

"It's only natural i guess, since we are only Zanpakutou"

She shrugged a little bit showing she does not really care if it happened to her. In a way she was also show the same to Seyfert. Tsurugi was a spirit of a warrior who lived with regret etched into her being, now she was on the war ground again, what regret does she have?

None.

She watched her foe he calmly thought about what to do now in their

Battle
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 am

Lee turned around as he released the kido as he was not bothering in the effects of it hitting the man or how slow it kept him. It was enough to keep him away from him for just a little longer. He heard the echo of the man whom he left yelling out to him but it was more ignored than not heard. Lee finally stumbled up the mountain and slowly raised himself into a straightened posture.

He looked over the man as he listened and then spoke himself "I've given up everything to achieve my goal, my ambition. My friends, my family, all gone in the shadow of this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyfert spun the scythe in her hand as it took the brute of the attacks but she was taken back by the words of the spirit and thought of all the times she had been with Lee. All the things he had given up, all the things that were supposed to be precious only to be discarded. It was something that he did and in the midst of her thought, the other spirit attacked.

Seyfert was not able to see the attack coming as she was struck in the chest and sent sliding across the ground and rolled several times before coughing "You Don't Know Him As I Do! You Don't Know Him! No One Knows Him Better THan I! I AM SEYFERT, My WoRDs TREmbLe gALaXiES, THE SaINT DRAgON!"

Lightning began to emit from the woman as bolts appeared and shot at her. Once from one side and then another from another side until her form could no longer be seen from the light. Everything suddenly goes black and as the light returns, it fires into the air as a pillar of light pierces the sky of the Unlimited Blade Works.

The light formed wings that spread wide and then the red dragon formed itself fully as it lowered its head and let out a load and thunderous roar at the spirit.

True Form
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 am

"ironic really... In the end I followed my path and in the end saved all those people. Yet for all my troubles i was given nothing but pain. I trained every day. I lost her. I lost my hopes... my people. I lost everyone until all that was left was my weapons and myself."

He then struggled as he turned his head to the golden blade that was beside him. he then closed his eyes as he smiled.

"looking back at the battles i have been, the people i help i have no regrets... Even being stabbed by my own blades... Take her Lee... And know that you too will feel sorrow like be-... before. "

the stabbed male said looking up at him smiling before his head then fell due to gravity.

With the last of the spears done he then struck the went as fast as he could against the male. Daiseisho screamed out as he knew there was nothing that could do now. Except for killing him. Obliterating the realm of unlimited blade works. raising his hand all the weapons in the dimension came out of the ground, apart from those of being on top of the hill. They then began to gravitate towards lee, blade side facing him.

Last edited by nerovampyro on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 am

War

The ultimate conflict there is between one being and another. It matters not nor does it matter about who is in it. There will always be a victim and a victor, it was the way of things. Yet even in this. The victim can see a victory by spiting the victor.

The blue dragon watched seeing the mighty beast before her in the dimension. The true form of Seyfert was truly magnificent! The ultimate dragon in terms of strength. But was she extremely long haired girl afraid, or show any sign of fear? of course not. she looked at the angered woman as folded her , her halberd in her right hand as she gave a little smirk.

"Daiseisho knows him. And unlike you, her is not afraid of losing those around him."

she pointed to the hill still without fear at this saint in before her.

[color=blue]"The silver haired man is trying to save you. And yet... If you are so certain your golden boy will not leave you, why resort to your ultimate form to face a girl who is seemingly so below you?"

She smirked as she then hit the blow in the dragon with her words

" are you afraid?"

She knew the situation but at this moment Lee was acting wierd, who knows. Maybe the weapon will not be caught by lee. Especially with Daiseisho using all the weapons at once the the man. Unleashing the unlimited blade dance. Everything is unpredictable in

war
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Lee listened to the man and what it was that he was speaking about. The weapon that could help him end lives and rip worlds themselves asunder. But it had put this man into the state he was in and if that was the case, then what would happen to Lee? But he had already given up so much to get so far. What was taking a few more steps going to hurt. He slowly let his hand reach out and it was almost around the hilt of the sword but he stopped as his eyes trailed up to see blades among blades and more on top of those.....all aiming at him. He froze as the realization of what was going on finally set in. No time for kido, no skills, no where to run...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyfert's body continued to slide around in the skies of Unlimited Blade Works as the spirit continued to provoke the dragon. The dragon slowly opened its upper mouth as fumes rolled from it and a voice seemed to echo "Achievement of happiness is the only moral purpose of our life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of our moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of our loyalty to the achievement of our values. This means that no matter the opponent, my loyalty will not falter and those who challenge it will not be taken lightly and punishment will come with all the might I may muster..."

With that, the tail that seemed to be out of sight curled itself around Lee himself and the blade he seemed to despite to try and claim as it was a means of protecting her master "...even if that means I am to be replaced. I know where my loyalties lay, little spirit of the untouchable one."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Daiseisho looked up seeing the massive monster his piercing eyes trailed along to the body as noticed the to mouth seemingly charging for an attack. Meanwhile the blades all stabbed into the scales of the girl. with each passing moment the redness was replaced with silver or grey of the mundane blades, with each passing moment there was nothing that could be done.

However he then brought his hand away as she ceased the dance, the blades vanishing as they were back in the wilderness of where the battle took place. the angel lowered his head as a memory returned to him. It was when his own zanpakutou sacrificed herself for him. closing his eyes he clenched his fist

"idiot..."
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Sacrifice

Sometimes the few must go to save the man. It is through this that a victor may be the victim in a war. But it depends no how many were sacrificed to depend on the loss. After all It could be 1 or one hundred and it will only show the value.

The Blue dragon heard the girls response And smiled gently. That was something she wanted to hear. To protect those and give them the happiness that their master deserves. To love and care for them and have their lives in the owner's hand. They were nothing without their masters, therefore if it up to them to decide their fate.

Tsurugi saw the top mouth opening. It was time she told the girl something. Jumping up she landed on top of the dragons's lower mouth as she stood in front of the attack. She had no fear in her blue dragonic eyes.

"funny you would bring up Edmonzaimon. She may not remember it but i remember it as clear as day. I was a sword brethren of hers. both of us had an undying loyalty to out queen when we were both alive. And thats what cost us our lives. Suki was saved and through her i was given a new life as her weapon. All my regrets were wash away on the battlefield that day. I now regret noth-. "

The polearm user said then she head the sound of blades piercing flesh. Looking over to the scene she grit her teeth as she then did nothing but then turn with a smirk.

"well you got a perfect shot... are you going to take it?"

Tsurugi wondered was this the end for her, or was she going to die this time. The few do whats needed for the many. this is the meaning of

sacrifice
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Lee slowly watched as the blades shot at him and he actually thought his rise was about to take a turn for the worse. He closed his eyes and awaited the worse but when nothing happened, he slowly opened them to see a wall of red, it was not blood but it the coils of something that seemed so familiar. Something that he knew he should have not forgotten.

He then looked to the sword that was plunged into the ground in front of him and he couldn't find it in himself to take it for his own but at the same time, he couldn't find it in himself to move away from it "The power to take what I want...the power to make what I want..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyfert could feel the pain of the blades as they entered her flesh. The number of shots that was taken as she tried to protect Lee was too numerous to count but it was something she was aware of before she did the action. The spirit spoke of her own master and then moved herself in front of the second mouth as if to take the brute force of the attack. The dragon spoke once more "There is never such a thing as a perfect shot, spirit of the untouchable one...only times when things would seem easier than they are or should have been. My enemies are the true enemies of all zanpakutou...that is their master's enemies."

And with that, the lower mouth opened as the dragon's head turned itself around and it released a flare that had a different target in mind aside from the spirit, this was aimed at Daiseisho Oricaltos.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Offering

A humble tribute to a being who is divine in power. These are symbols of fealty, or loyalty and for some it is a sign of fear. The what ever the reason for the offering they all have one thing in common.

Respect

Tsurugi saw the head move and the blast was fire at the squad 0 captain. The moment the mouth was fully open the blue dragon vanished to be besides the captain. Bringing the halberd to be swung a dragon mouth was seen being formed out of the smoke and the air in the area. The dragon also used a breathing attack and fired it at the flare that was being shot. The moment they clashed, Tsurugi was pushed back about a foot but she still held on, she had to not let that blast his Daiseisho.

"AnD Why DO you think she is called the Untouchable Queen. Answer?: She has one hell of a zanpakutou! Like I'd just stand around and have you kill my owner's sensei!"

The dragon shouted as she was still being pushed back by the saint's attack. She roared as a burst stream occurred that shot right down to the clash. She had a grin on her face still. She didnt care, a Dragon what was vastly out powered yet she had the pride of even the mightiest of spirits. Who knows maybe this is a sign of respect to the man, her very own

offering
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:46 pm

"You want to save everyone Lee, to stop senseless wars and speak of peace. I can grant you that power. I can grant you power that none will think of challenging your ideals. You know my name, All you need to do is say it"

And for a moment, the girl that spoke was seen seen by the man. Just as much as the image of the girl was there, he blinked again and the image was gone.

Daiseisho looked at the attack of the dragon and shown nothing but apathy towards it. He was about to raise his arm and used Rhos Aris, however, Tsurugi was there and she spoke about Suki. Lowering his eyes and cracked a smile on his face. The he turned to the coils of the dragon where Lee was.

"tell me lee... How powerful do you think the 10th technique has gotten over the years?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 am

Seyfert let the attack rage onward as the beam slams into another blaze of an attack. But as it raged on, Seyfert slowly let her mouth lower down and come to a close. The dragon's upper body slowly turned around and faced Daiseisho and Tsurugi. It let steam slowly roll from its mouth as the voice spoke out once more "A zanpakutou's only strength comes from one's master and the skill to make that power absolute." The coils of the dragons tail continued to slither around Lee as it continued to protect him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee listened as the voice that spoke out to him and he glanced to see a figure of a female and just as fast, she was gone. He slowly turned his attention off to the side where he could only see the coils of Seyfert but the voice of Daiseisho spoke out and Lee turned back to the sword "............the name.......your name....its........Ea!"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm

"Enough of this game.."

The angel turned to tsurugi as he then kicked her side. Vanishing before the attack of Seyfet hit. He stood at the opposite side of Seyfert. That angelic power was felt again as he now held a sword that was truly bizarre, the base of the swords edge was metal, however, the the more it got to the tip of the blade, it seemed more like the night sky. This was his Arme Divine of Daiseisho, the most powerful blade he has at his disposal at his current level of power.

Looking up at Seyfert he rose his hand as his reiatsu began to be visible on his arm and blade.

"Izuna clan blade technique number 10"

With that the male then swung the sword in an arc towards the mighty spirit. That which the energy touch was gone. The ground, the hundreds of weapons that were scattered around the areas were instantly no more. There was nothing it didnt destroy as it rushed towards the dragon.

In the coil of the serpent like spirit lee and the glowing blade were there still, oblivious to the whats around them apart from the shot of reistsu. The spirit of the blade knew what was going to happen eventually. Feeling this shot of reiatsu she then decided to take matters in her own hands. The name was said, now the spirit was unlocked. The sword was vanished as she spoke into the mind of the man.

"I will protect you Lee. You will not be pained anymore"

The girl stood in front seeing the on coming attack. she smiled gently knowing her well what it is. bringing the golden blade to point at the blade, the very ground shook as the segments on the blade rotated in opposite direction. the most they rotated the more the strength of the quaking earth in this dimension was seen. The girl looked at Daiseisho with a saddened expression.

Then for a moment everything went silent.

She spoke two words.

"enuma elish..."

With that the energy stored in the golden blade was shot in a violent crimson blast. however it was not just any attack. It stopped the unstoppable 10th technique in its tracks. From what it looked like she was not even trying. even though two violent attacks are colliding, her hair was not even fluttering in the breeze., it was like everything around her was the quintessence of calmness and serenity.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Betrayal

One form of combat that can turn the tide and a victim can be a victor. From this anything is possible, from the killing of a tyrant to the crushing of an entire empire.

The dragon was oblivious of the betrayal set upon her as as she continued to defend the angel. She heard the voice, knowing she was right. But if it was not for the power the zanpakutou has, then there would be no shikai or bankai. The untouchable queen's spirit was about to retort, but she suddenly felt the wind being knocked out of her, followed by a sharp pain in her side. Her eye widened as she is sent flying through the dimension of swords.

She desperately defended against the edges as she used her halberd, but she took one sword to her thigh and and other just scraping off her shoulder armor. she eventually stopped after she stabbed her weapon against the ground, but then she heard the voice of Daiseisho calling on the move he forbid himself to use. What was happening, and why was he so... different then last time. What happened to shake him up so much to want to use this monstrous attack to kill him. Has something occured to begin this

betrayal
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 am

Lee held his hand out toward the sword and kept it there as he spoke the words of the sword, its name included. He then let his eyes widen as the voice spoke out to him and the sword vanished before his eyes as he then quickly rose up and spun around as if to find the sword in some place.

He quickly stopped as he turned around and faced in the direction of the risen spiritual pressure. He ran against the wall that was Seyfert and placed his hands onto the coils.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyfert slowly let out another breath escape from her lower mouth as steam rolled from within it as the spirit whom had angered her enough to turn in the first place was booted out of the way. "Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my death with mourning; for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men."

As she spoke this, she began to charge another attack but the speed of Daiseisho Oricaltos' attack was far faster and even more devastating than she could have imagined. She slowly let her own attack die out as there was another spirit that had taken the attack and suppressed it with her own attack.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm

"You will not die spirit, because that will upset Lee..."

The innocent girl said as her attack continued to clashed with the most destructive attack the captain of squad 0 has. To the trained eyes would could be seen that both attacks, though completely different, had similarities. It was like both of them were same move, yet at the same time had no similarities.

"... and no pain will ever hurt lee again when i am here."

She tilted her head as she then thrust the blade forward, a concentrated pack of energy forming. To the surprise those apart from the girl was pushing back and even over powering the attack. She continued to attack, her face showed she was still saddened by this.

----------
    Daiseisho was being pushed back. His ultimate attack was being pushed back like it was nothing. The more he tried to get the attack stronger, the more in turn the girl's got more powerful, he had not choice. He was so close to to becoming soul king... He needs to retreat, as much as he hated to admit it, now that Lee has the power of Ea there is no way he could defeat him without going to his forme d'ange.

Stopping that 10th technique he the shot up a hand and shouted a command.

"RHOS ARIS!"

with this, a shielding with 7 symbols appeared before him. light, darkness, earth, wind, fire, water, void. at the attack aproached the void symbol appeared causing the others to vanished. The shield blocked the attack before it then could not hold back the attack any more. The entire area was filled with smoke. When the smoke cleared, it was seen they were back in soul society again.

And Daiseisho was gone.

-------------

The girl looked back to Lee as she then walked towards him.

"are you alright Lee?"
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 am

Betrayal

The feeling that will turn victims into victors and vica versa. Cold is the soul and untold will be the pain. The damage it leaves will linger in the heart of those affected and unspoken by those who committed the act.

Tsurugi looked at the traitor in her eyes was pushed back by the unknown girl. tried getting up, her hand on her thigh, her weapon as support. The dragon was no where near powerful to intervene. She gritted in pain as she stumbled to her feet. She needed to alert soul society about has happened. She needed to know that Daiseisho was no longer trusted. She knew that there was a reason behind it. but she knew she needed to be patient about this.

The moment unlimited blade works vanished, she is spotted fleeing the scene. Her smile was no longer there, bittered now by both the pain of her thigh and the pain of

betrayal
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 am

Seyfert slowly let the large head lower itself down as she could witness the spirits power as it released it against the captain of squad zero and gave a reason for doing so. The red dragon slowly let its eyes close lightly as if to give appreciation to the spirit. It continued to keep its coils around Lee to make sure he would be shielded from aftermath of the attack.

After the clash, Daiseisho Oricaltos showed a power that rivaled and even surpassed Seyfert, even if she did have the power to attack, she was doubtful that she would survive, let alone win. Without another word, Daiseisho Oricaltos was gone and the world they were in was gone as well. Seyfert slowly let her tail pull away from Lee to reveal him to the world once more. Her eyes slowly started to scan over the battlefield for the spirit of the untouchable one but she was no longer there.

She lowered her head as her body began to glow and withdraw just as quickly as she appeared until a scythe cut itself into the ground and she was silent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee could only listen and image in his mind just what was going on. The spiritual pressure was starting to rage war it seemed and in an instant, the powers subsided and Lee was released from the protective cage he was in by Seyfert. He was met by the figure that he had seen when he first when the sword disappeared "I am fine, nothing I can't get over with a day of rest."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 am

The maiden nodded a little knowing that this it was the answer she wanted to hear. walking over to him she then vanished, leaving behind the sword. Where was she gone. She now resided in the inner world that He possessed. There was no need for her. the threat was gone, therefore she will not be needed. She had a goal now. and found a master worth serving. The user of the dragon saint, Seyfert. The man known as Lee Takamoto.

In front of Lee the golden sword known as Ea was stabbed in the ground. And so the strength of Lee just took a major leap. He was now equal to the captain of squad 0, if not stronger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content