Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Crossing Paths

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5571

Crossing Paths Empty Crossing Paths

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 pm

The wind blows gently in the desperately recovering from the destruction and desolation that was left in the wake of the demons and the shinigami that went rogue. Yet in the middle of it all, the Angel of Weapons, also known as the 0 division captain Daiseisho was seen walking through what remains to be in the forest on the outskirts of the forest where he fought. There was something off about him. It was hard to picture but he has felt somewhat... Colder.

The look the man had was now heartless and uncaring, instead of the passionate enthusiastic one he would usually have. Now without a mask or the flute that were almost trademark to him. The man then stood there, his reiatsu sensitive eye picking up something that he had not see in some time.

Lee Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9031

Crossing Paths Empty Re: Crossing Paths

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:35 am

Lee Takamoto, a man with seemingly little to no care for any given situation unless it was a means to an end he wished for. All the things that were going on just seemed more like chaos than something to gain. The Soul Society, the world of the living, both torn from there former glory and turned into something...else.

The shinigami was actually a bit angry at it all. He never wanted the Soul Society to be in this state...well, he wanted the one to put it that way but it was the principal. He continued to walk among the wreckage of trees until something caught his interest. A somewhat iconic and ironic spiritual pressure. He wasted little time in searching for the man whom, with the limited amount of trees still standing, wasn't hard to find at all.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 am

There they were. The swordsman and the shinigami from long ago. What has changed since then?.. Nothing. The male stood there looking at Lee. The Reiatsu he had was the same as before. The strength he knows better then most. He faced him, he knows his power and prowess. He knows what he is capable of.

bringing his hand up he cause a blade to appear he narrowed his accursed eyes. His clothing blew in the breeze. With no hesitation he spoke, remembering the first word he said to this man.

"who are you... you are not of my clan and you are not one of those monsters with the mask and holes....Those were the words I spoke the first time we met. And now we cross paths...Lee."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

The shinigami slowly came to a halt as he was within distance of the other man. He listened as the man spoke those all to familiar words that it seemed like it was only a few days ago that they were said. Lee slowly held his hand out to the side as he spoke "Clan? I am of no clan, I am Lee Takamoto of the soul societies second squad. And who are you? A wandering soul? A rogue shinigami?...I do believe that was the answer I gave you..."

A purple mist formed inside Lee's hand as it quickly took the form and solidified into a scythe that he now took hold of in his hand "...Daiseisho"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:52 am

"soon I will do something that may end me... When that happens and i will fall, perhaps i will join you... but until then..."

The man gripped the blade hard as he then dashed to the male. A head approach, something daiseisho rarely does. However with a foe such as lee, he knows he has to kill him now, there was no holding back with him being his foe. Reiatsu began to travel along the blade as he shouted out to him.

"I WILL KILL YOU, LEE!"

The reiatsu solidified into another blade, it was cascading sycamore, the 2nd Izuna clan blade technique. However unlike before he did not call the name to the move. As one clashed with the scythe, the other went to try and take the head of Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:24 am

Lee listened as Daiseisho spoke of his time coming close to its end and quickly dashed his way toward Lee himself as he spoke of his death to come first. Lee's face turned as he spoke "You Think You Can Kill Me?!"

Lee swung his scythe around as it classed violently against the blade of his enemy. The second blade swung around to take Lee's head from his shoulders but the back of Lee's free hand was up to meet the second blade as a blue orb appeared of the skill Seki
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:13 am

First move blocked in the hits of many. one with the scythe, and one with the kido move, Seki. Hitting the circle caused Daiseisho's arm to be repulsed, causing an upset in his balance. knowing the first hit would not work, he used the spinning of seki to launch an attack from the side that was blocked by the scythe. Causing the weapon he had to vanish, he then created an executioner axe and slammed it into the scythe with vicious force into Lee's scythe. He will kill him, for revenge on what happened him hundreds of years ago. Echoing into the air, a voice was heard

"I am the bone of my sword"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 am

Lee watched as his kido was effective enough as it reflected the strike that was meant for him. He watched as Daiseisho was thrown off balance but this was not so as he simply used the force to swing around and had another weapon in his hand as it also clashed with Lee's scythe as he moved his free hand onto its hilt.

The attack forced Lee to slide across the ground as he held his ground the best he could. He would then speak "Sekienton." And as the word was spoken, the spell Sekienton. A red smoke bursts forth from the point of Lee's scythe and swiftly engulfs the surrounding area briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm

The cloud surrounded them both. For Lee, he was seeing red, whilst with daiseisho, he just saw a mass of reiatsu. But in the reiastu burst, he did see him still. the difference in the mist's pressure and Lee's were like saying an ant was greater then a mighty dragon. Daiseisho jumped up , leaving the seikieton area of affect. stopping about 15 meters high the male wasted no time in converting the executioner axe into a bow. he then cause a sword to appear in his right hand, this blade then turned into an arrow of light. Again the voice was heard.

"steel is my body and fire is my blood"

Drawing the bow he shot it at the red smoke. As the light arrow was fired, two invisible circles could be seen, almost as though breaking the sound barrier.when it hit the ground in the middle of the smoke it exploded with such force that a somewhat small crater was left in the ground and the smoke that replaced the kido move lee used moments ago. This means daiseisho can see perfectly what is there.

The question is though, did he get Lee?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Lee was now encased within the red smoke of which he had as his means of getting Daiseisho off of him so he could breath, so to speak. He listened as he knew his enemy had moved but in what direction was unknown.

As the arrow was released by the Izuna clan member, it shot straight down and cleared the area of the kido and shot straight through Lee, leaving an almost perfect hole from his shoulder through his entire body and out what was left of his leg as the hole in the ground from the arrow and the crater was all that remained.

But this was not to be the case as within moments, Lee turned to nothing more than the remnants of his Kosode. Utsusemi, It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.

Lee was now without the top of his uniform as he ran along the ground away from Daiseisho as if trying to escape the battle, mumbling words under his breath "Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm

A shell... The male noticed it after he shot the bow, a slight change to the reiatsu. Then when it went through where lee would be, there was nothing. Following the trail of lee's signature reiatsu, he spotted him fleeing the area where they fought. Just what was he planning?...

Using the bow again he shot a blade at the path intercepting him. When the blade was shot, he appeared right at where the bow shot the blade. Picking up the sword he then make an identical one in his left hand only this time it was black, with red lines on it, almost pulsating. charging to lee he the went to strike him at both the left and right hand sides.

"i have created over a thousand blades"

The man chanted again as the blades then extended out to be double the length, hopefully taking lee by surprise, however he had a feeling it may not.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 am

Lee held tightly onto his scythe as he ran across the landscape in the opposing direction of the crater that was now formed with the arrow Daieisho had fired. He watched as a sword pierced the ground and suddenly Daiseisho had appeared in the very same place and aimed to take Lee's head once more.

But at this point, Lee tried to stop but in the run he was in, that wasn't going to be a option but he quickly pointed the tip of his scythe forward to intercept the blades. Once they grew in size he finished his words "...wait at the far heavens."

Lee generates a blue spiritual energy within the edge of the scythe and fires it as a concentrated blast at his intended target. It is essentially a doubled version of Hadō #33, Sōkatsui. Lee fires "two" blue bursts of blue spiritual energy with much greater potency than the single shot variety and aimed to use it to push himself back and take a chunk of damage out of the squad zero captain.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 am

The eyes of the silvered hair widened. he saw what was coming when the red eyed man focused kido in his hands to fire the powerful shot at the male. And the close range he was in there was no way he could out maneuver it. It hit him square in the chest as he was sent flying. The armor he had taken most of the force but the rest caught in in the chest, where the scars and burns from before still there.

Getting up the squad 0 captain was not with his chest revealed. The burns... The scars.... The wounds and all aches from that day... the first battle they had. It was all there on his body. Only his neck and face has healed in the hundreds of years after they fought. He then rose the pressure he had to a level beyond that of a captains as it was bordering the fable that was there about this man. Was he an angel?

Bringing his hand up he gripped one of the blade he had. His eyes were not as sharp as his blade as she then looked to the male. bringing the weapons near his face, he pointed it at lee

"Izuna clan blade technique number nine, Piercing Hydrangia"

With that the man looked at the man as the eerie feeling from the last time they fought was there about the man again. just like the move that would have killed lee were it not for his armored shikai. He was shot towards the male as his his katana was changed to look more like a lance. All the while another verse was heard in the chant

"Unknown to death, no known to life"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:15 am

Lee watched as the kido released itself and he was pushed back from the recoil only slightly compared to Daiseisho. He slowly let himself straighten his posture as he waited for the dust to settle. As it did, Lee looked upon the work he did so long ago. "It is always nice to sit back and enjoy one's work..."

He was smiling as he spoke but it soon slowly diminished into more of a scowl as the pressure in the air around his enemy took an extreme turn. This was something that was not of a normal variety. It wasn't until Lee heard the words coming from the man that the situation finally set in.

He held his weapon in both hands and released it as he spoke "Final Release, Enkidu." and as he spoke, a purple aura flowed from the scythe and seemingly souls burst forth and consumed Lee. As the the souls seemed to rage around forming a mist-like smoke around Lee, a purple and gold circle formed within it as Chains upon chains lashed out to intercept the lance.

Crossing Paths Hazama_and_oroboros_by_ninjajafacakes-d39d0wm
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Daiseisho continued on his one way route to kill Lee. It was around half way there that his eyes saw an explosion of pressure. From it there was a serpent, a snake that bolted to meet the nigh unstoppable lance of the angel. However the effect of it was clear. He was stopping the lance from piercing the man. What did he think he could be able to do with a mere bankai against this attack and yet...

... It was working, the lance was hit by this chain, a snake Daiseisho's Piercing Eyes. Then the impossible continued as the lance was then shattered to the katana that was the base for it. After getting over the shock of this daiseisho backed away several feet as he looked at the man.

"Your using you Bankai, huh..."

He smirked a little as she then gripped another invisible blade in the air. when it was formed it was seen to be his pupil's blade tsurugi, also in bankai form. Gripping the lance he got into a stance, deciding the test out this prize possession that the Lee had.

"Have... withstood pain to create many weapons... Yet those hands will never hold anything"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:56 am

The purple smoke slowly started to dissipate as a golden shimmer escapes into view. A hand slowly raises itself up in the same golden hue as the smoke finally clears to show the full form. A purple chain surrounds the man known as Lee now. This was his Bankai.

"I am not going to lose to the likes of you. Our roles may have changed but our goals have not. I have no intentions of holding back and I will not give away to weakness." with that, he holds his arms out to his sides and another golden transmutation circle appears in the air, then another, and one aside to his leg, and one over his shoulder, and another beside his head "Come and lets see if we can adorn your body with a few more scars."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 am

"Lee..."

This was the only word the man said a he looked at him. It may sound pitiful, or remorseful. After all these hundreds of years, his resolve has not bent or shaken. What ever the tone in it, anger was not there. He then lowered his head as he then spoke too about his journey from here.

"i too have remained the same... I have mastered all weapons, all forms... and yet i still do not recognise myself as a shinigami... I am nothing but a sword"

Retracting his hand he then brought one up by his face as he spoke in a commanding voice. The last part of the chant.

"so as i pray. Unlimited Blade Works!

With that, the one thing unexpected from dai, and indeed ironically was surrounding him. Fire. A ring of it that grew, expanding out as everything caught fire. Not just the grass and not just the trees, everything around was on fire. As it approached Lee it became nigh unbearably bright. When the light died down. they were in a barren wasteland. There was sparks and smoke everywhere, Several gear were high in the sky and scorched earth was on the ground. Scattered everywhere there was blades, halberds, Glaives... Any possible weapons the mind could think of, and even some the mind could not. No two blades were the same. Behind lee some several feet away, Daiseisho stood there, a smile on his face, his clothing was the same as back then, before a time where it was burnt by the man, when he left the scars.

"Lee... look around you... these are all the weapons i have mastered. I will reject your ideals, everytime you rise up, i will be there so you will fall!"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 am

Lee listened as Daiseisho spoke of his own ideals that had not faltered in parallel to Lee's own. Lee watched then after the speech of these words. Flames covered the area and Lee closed his eyes for the moment and as he slowly reopened them, he noticed the new area of which they had been put in.

He turned his head to the side as he looked back to the squad zero captain as he spoke of his weapons. "You really have progressed. But I wont let anyone stop my rise." As he said that, several more golden transmutation circles formed around the ones that had already appeared "I will not be denied. By you or anyone."
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5101

Post by Suki Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 am

Honor

Something that holds value to others. For some it is all the payment that is needed. To be relied on in times of need and to ask for no material payment in return. That is the true code of a warrior

The two men ranted on with their ideals. In the middle of it there was a hearty chuckle. In the distance a woman is seen. Not of the dimension known as Unlimited blade Works. Her armor is blue, the same blue as her incredibly long. Holding a spear, or a halberd she had a smirk on her face with her dragon-like eyes looking at the golden boy. her armor was adorned in silver lines on the blueness, with one pauladren in the shape of the top half of a dragons mouth.

"its quite a sight to see you lending your power so freely to this man. I wonder is he really that pathetic. Or is it that your helping him with more then just fights, Seyriff."

This woman, she knows the spirit of Lee's Zanpakuto by name. Even to taunt and tease her like this. It was all rather embarrassing really, even to the point that she would make such a suggestive remark about what Seyriff and Lee do in their free time. Stabbing the halberd into the ground she sighed as she shrugged rather over the top.

"And you call yourself a dragon. Who knows, perhaps he was just lucky with all the battles he had with such a sloppy technique as what he has. "

It was rather unusual for her to pick a fight. And she was looking for a good one now. She knows the temper of the spirit and the taunting both lee and Seyriff with the same breath, It was rather masterfully done. Who says that a battle takes place for

Honor
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 am

The angel has had enough of this man. If he uses his true power, then lee will die there were no two ways about it!. He brought up his hand as his reiatsu rose again to the Angel-like level that it did before. He then spoke in a bellowing tone

"forme d'an-"

He was cut off with the hearing of a third being was in thie realm. more so it was a girl. Looking back he narrowed his eyes, he knows that signature pressure the girl was giving off. It was Edmonzaimon.. No, it was her Zanpakutou. The what was she doing here?. Then with her taunting and teasing lee and his blade. Just what was she trying to accomplish?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 am

Lee held his arms up still as the transmutation circles hovered in the air, seemingly ready to release or create something but to what extent would be unknown to all but Lee himself. But, this was put in a halt as a voice spoke out, not only to Lee, but to his weapon as well, his spirit or at least an attempt to call it by its name but missing the mark.

Lee looked around and let out an aggravated breath as he knew that he couldn't deal with the squad zero captain and another annoyance. He needed focus, even if this one was nothing. But at that moment, Lee heard something, as if someone was whispering sweet yet strong words into his ear. He glanced around and yet, no one was there but it sounded as if it was right next to him. "Who...is that..?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:23 pm

"I have been waiting for you Lee, For so long."

The voice was so familiar for the man. Maybe it belonged to a person who was saved by him long ago, before he deserted soul society. Or maybe it was before even then. Who ever it was it felt familiar, to the point that the face who belonged to the voice was just out arms reach.

Daiseisho tilted his head as he brought picked up a spear from right next to him and prepared to charge at the male. Dashing forth he lunged the weapon to the side, taking advantage of the male's invisible distraction. The voice was heard in the mind of lee again.

"dodge to your left!"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 am

Lee continued to look off to his side as the voice that came to him was more than questionable. He never was one to let a voice throw him off and distract him like this. The voice quickly spoke out to him and on impulse, he threw himself off to the left side as he slid across the landscape as he continued to look for the voice.

Seyfert spoke out to try and speak with Lee about his actions and letting the voice lead him on but her's was pale in comparison to the voice.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5101

Post by Suki Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

Humor

to be amused with someone or something. Usually it is unexpected. The best things usually are in life tend to be.

and this is no different! how the dragon was amused as she knew Seyfert has not come out yet. Seeing Lee act strange in the dodge of Daiseisho's spear, she giggled and advanced forward towards the man.

"Whats wrong Seyfert?... afraid to chalenge me?!"

She giggled a little as she brought the halberd to her side, vanishing from the ground to be in her right hand. Tsurugi is a prideful dragon, and she will not take no for an answer. Though seeing this man squirm, is beginning to entice her

Humor
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:45 am

Seyfert was seemingly to far gone from Lee to be of any aid and it was something that was going to get him killed. In a moment, it was decided as Lee's armor faded from his body and the transmutation circles followed in suit but all turned to light and formed in one area to form a single being.

Seyfert stood at the ready as her long brown hair shifted in the winds as he spoke "You push yourself to far into matters that do not concern you Spirit. Go back to from whence you came and leave the battle to your betters."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content