Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho

Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4604

reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho Empty reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:54 am

Outside the areas affected, Outside the war between shinigami and the forces who will cause disorder, a maiden in white transverses the area of the forest around the seireitei. The saint that knows no fear: Melodia Izuna. The saint that knows no fear, and her power is not fully realised, or is her part in key events that are to occur.

Along the wooded area, her soft footsteps would thread silently in the woods. The ethereal being hummed to herself as she would think about the atrocities about to occur. Incun, one who refrains from fighting is on the battle field. Have things become that bad?

A soft and gentle breeze passed her as she would bring her hand up to her hair which was being blown to the side. Would she realy need to be serious and destroy the entire soul society and purge all within it? Only time would tell
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho Empty Re: reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 am

A war was going on. His student said to leave her handle it. And so he trusted her. He continued to think on the matter as he played a song on his flute. It was a song he always played. The tune that was heard in the izuna clan long ago. The captain of squad 0. He was not needed for the task of defeating michael. Not with Incun as eager as he was to wanting to battle him.

So he stayed in the forest, watching the war unveil with the use of his piercing eyes. Seeing a fantastic array of different reiatsu at his disposal. He then stopped playing after seeing one that was close to his area. replacing the mask again, he would look at a reiatsu he has not seen in a over a milenia. his eyes widened as his eye shrunk to be lines.

No... this it cant be her... there just... no way. She died long ago. He killed her all the time ago. killed and now a memory. There is no way that this is his master.

"..."

words have failed him in how awestruck he was. What is causing this? A dream... an illusion?... there was no sign of an outer reiatsu that was seen apart from the strength that was in the seireitei. In a reaction he caused a blade to appear in hand.

"who are you?..."
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4604

reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho Empty Re: reuniting master and servent: Melodia and Daiseisho

Post by Melodia Izuna Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 am

"a forgotten memory of your long distant past. The last head of the Izuna clan and the one who saved you from yourself all those years ago... My knight"

A soft and gentle smile was seen on her face as she would take a step forward towards Daiseisho. The very air around her was tranquil just like the forest. The flowers would bow to her as the trees would defend her from the sun shine above.

"I know this is a shock but i am Melodia izuna. The one and only, who you pledged to protect and serve.... My love, you need to join the fight for everyone out there. You are the only hope... Because you are the one with that blade"

She said as she stood there to look at him. She held a sincere look on her face.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 am

how does she know about his past?. About The fight with Lee and his other side. It was becoming too much. He lowered his head as he would think back to the battle with her when she lost control back when the clan when the clan was destroyed. he was there to kill her and then when he ascended to be an angel he killed her again when she returned.

Standing up, moments would pass. Silence in the wood, before then the male dropping the flute and removing the mask, so it fell to the ground. underneath the mask there was not a single flake of burnt skin. not even one that was out of place. he looked at her as he would then turn.

"You died by my hands twice, i believe our contract ended after you died the first time..."

he said as there was a red light surrounding the man. It was blinding as there was a burst of angelic reiatsu. As the light subsided it revealed Daiseisho now as his angelic form.

" I am Daiseisho Oricaltos of squad 0... not of the dead clan"

He said as he then vanished from the scene

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 am