Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Miss no good

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Miss no good Empty Miss no good

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Nothing ever comes good from me leaving the forum for a few days. Each and every time i go vanish, for some reason everything turns upside down.

Maybe I'm just a pacifier... My presence acts like one.

Making everyone babies. Whining for never getting enough attention, whining for being singled out, whining for many immature reasons and whining and whining.

And it's a cycle. I cant return to a peaceful atmosphere.

There's always this barbaric aura with everyone wanting to rip each others throats (which is not NICE, BAAD BD people)

I remember debating with my self, on whether not it was a wise idea to keep this site running.

The newer less involved people vanish like bubbles, they can make up there minds that easily. Those who like this place will think first, change there minds, return.

Those who love this place never leaves. Even I left, so I guess this place is just a place after all. No real family, just an illusion that we chose to believe to have a reason to stick with each other.

I just wish we get through with this without arguing for once. I'm sick and tired of debating with my self, so give me a reason (whoever this is addressed to) give me a reason... the same reason i had in creating this place, and allowing it to continue for this long...

Only to die in the end.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5312

Miss no good Empty Re: Miss no good

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:11 am

You know no one is going to reply to this right... O.o And well families argue and everything just calmmm down yo So here is what we gotta do O.o fucking go out and recruit people and some people back xD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468776

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 am

Dont blame the members who are here for the atmosphere. It just the way it is, and has been for a while. People grow up and RL takes over. You shouldnt need a reason, I certainly have no reason what so ever to be here. Im not into anime at all anymore, I dont like bleach, I dont know any of these new members. I know you, suzu, nachos and Haji. And there is nothing to post about, yet i check BD everyday and have been for the past two years.

If it stresses you out then no one blames you for leaving, I just know that im staying. No matter how upset I am with someone I stay and work it out. Thats what im going with, I dont know what to tell you really babes. Its up to you, BD can easily be a place of fun if we make it that way.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 am

Jus And like he said I'm staying too xD so your just gonna have to deal with me bugging you at 2:00 maybe 3:00 in the morning. Just sayin.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 pm

hey hey now, I didn't say anything about leaving, just stressing a point maybe XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42262

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Onizuka signature mo Did I miss something?

I'm with Sanby, even though I'm still as obsessed with Bleach as I ever was, I've lost a bit of interest in RPing, but I still check BD everyday and do some light RPing with our newbie Sora, who dropped the F-Bomb! BAD SORA!!XD
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11589

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Be nice Shinji-Kun, he's allowed to use that language as long as he doesn't get into a habit of saying it.

Anyway, I'm staying because I like this place and the people in it. As for a remedy to get more people active, I think we should start officializing clans (specificly the Vizards and X-cution) and decide what roles they will play. If we can get the Yukimura Clan Vizards all settled and figured out, I'm sure Shinji, Sanba, myself, and whoever else is a Vizard will be able to RP more (whether it's a training thread or w/e). Furthermore, maybe we should start thinking of a Living World plot and tie it in with the many personal plots of other characters.

Anyway, that's what I think and I'm not leaving you guys.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Cha and my bad :O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:47 pm