Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

I miss BD blogging!

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

I miss BD blogging! Empty I miss BD blogging!

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

Quite frankly I made BD my very own personal blog where I blab about pretty much anything. Some of the reasons for this is that 1, non of my RL friends know my online refugee camp and 2 it's pretty much private in a public way.

So what's new about me? Well I'm back to college, nothing new there, i bet 50% of BD population knew about that, but it's not as safe as i left it 2 years ago.

I earned my first stalker this year, yes a shocker, i think it's karma, but this girl is borderline 'The Roommate' creepy.

I miss BD blogging! The-Roommate-gossip-girl-18854309-760-360

I met her in one class we had together, she was totally normal, we spoke for like about 5 minutes and exchanged cellphone number, the usual normal people thing to do to get acquainted.

Then the days passed, I absolutely forgot about her. I was minding my own business playing my guitar, when BAM, there she was walking with full smiles (a rather friendly one) headed towards me calling me 'ate' (tagalog for big sister or as compared to nihongo, One-chan). I was pretty happy that day having have made new friends and just having some odd fun at school grounds, so i entertained her by talking with her when she approached to converse with me.

For the first 5 minutes of our conversation, I thought of her as someone else, I sometimes get like that with people, new people i met, but I guess it just didn't register to me that quickly then. The conversation revolved around several things.

1. How she loves to sing (I acknowledged it by saying cool)

2. How she composes songs ( I said i compose songs as well)

3. How she was supposed to join some singing contest but have no guitarist and stuff. (I offered, and i think that's where everything went bad. BUT, thankfully she didn't acknowledge it that time)

4. She asked me to play "Price tag" for her for like 100 times till she asked me to come buy stuff with her for this dish she was preparing. I repeatedly declined her offer, but she kept pushing till i convinced her enough that "I HAD CLASS"(this was when she started to become creepy.)

I was so glad she decided to leave after much convincing from my end, but then there I was starting to think that there's something off about her.

Anyway, after losing and argument (argument for me that is) about coming with her or not, she bombarded my phone with text messages asking me to go to this place to taste her so called finished product. There was no way in hell that i would go to this place I have no idea about (or where for that matter) just to taste her stupid dessert.

I still gave her a benefit of a doubt, BUT it all changed when she appeared where I live days later. I mean, seriously, this person knew where i lived. Yes i might have given an address or whatever, but who would be sane enough to actually go to a strangers house without any say about it, and to act all casually like you've known each other since elementary years.

I was raced not to mistreat visitors invited or not so I entertained her, but I really creeping out under my shell. It's a pretty long story still, but to make it short, her persistence in borrowing my guitar was beyond my understanding, so i lent her being nicer as i got older, when i was in high school, things like this are unheard of. I only lent my guitar to one person alone, and this was a situation that i was forced into do to my stupidity.

Ugh... Know what talking about her is just making me feel sick, so bottom line is she returned it, but not on the date we agreed upon, my conditions were clear, in she had the face to make excuses like

'it was heavy'

then she changed her statement,

'I broke the strings'

'It's fine, let's get it from your house' (i replied in a calm composed tone despite the bolding)

She just scratched her head and negotiated with me one when she can return my guitar which I was already demanding to be returned to me as soon as possible.

'Bring it Saturday' i sighed resigned, and the conversation ended there, my frustration showing a bit.

When my mood cooled later that day, when I couldn't see her face anymore, i texted her reminding her not to forget my guitar. That's when she replied. "Love you , Godbless."

And it just blew my mind away. I lent my guitar to a psycho.

After I got my guitar back, i was traumatized for several weeks. Checking the windows, not going out and stuff (except going to university). Lets just hope that she wont do anything too violent, that's why I'm trying to understand her temperament, i mean, who knows.

I miss BD blogging! The-Roommate-gossip-girl-18854518-680-280

She can be like the roommate @.@ (Hell, why didn't i get a Leighton Meester stalker, i wouldn't mind.)

That's enough writing for now, haha, too much drama, ohwell.

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11589

I miss BD blogging! Empty Re: I miss BD blogging!

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 am

Stalkers make us all uncomfortable, but I've never heard of a case like this before. Are you sure she's not part of the Sorority?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

Post by Muerte Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 am

Look at Kyouga thinking he knows things :\
    Not all schools have a Sorority Kyouga, and this isn't just some girl from a sorority type thing. This is a girl who has apparently latched onto her and began thinking that they're friends and has taken it to a creepy level :<
    Sorry Ruru :< I hope things get cleared soon.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Nah, she's not from a sorority or anything, but she's a total psycho, and I'm not the only who thinks there's something odd about her, everyone felt it, but you're right suz, she does think I'm her friend or whatever. (a one sided thing)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:31 pm