Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

haine

Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5156

haine Empty haine

Post by Grixis Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:39 am

I'm a Demon trapped by hell's chains

Basic Information:

Demon Name: Giovanni
    Name: Haine
    Human Apperance: Haine is at 6’1 but very skinny with pale white skin. For a demon his human form is beautiful. His hair is snow white and often looks unkept. He usually has bags under his eyes from being tired.
    Spoiler:
    Demon Apperance: His demon form appears to look like a white grim reaper that looks graceful and full of peace as if a messenger from Heaven. But in truth he is a demon and his looks often fool people.
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Haine is a emotionless soul that wanders through the world. He lived through many different times and experienced many things but just doesn’t care. It’s not that he doesn’t want to it just how he is. Though he is brilliant and wise for his looks. He is just very dull person.
    Your Legacy

Character Story: As an angel Haine was graceful and loved. He had pure white wings that flew over people and brought joy to all. He was content and happy. But it never seemed enough. As an angel he was suppose to be a pure soul with a kind heart but the human world he looked at always changed his views. He saw that the humans did not deserve an angel’s presence and he thought the angels were always stupid for being so blinded. His heart became less and less pure and more into a dark color. He sat on top of a tower each day staring at life everywhere. He was disgusted by it but knew he had to stay pure. But another angel saw otherwise. Another saw he was dark inside and told the arch angel and Haine was in trouble.
    With his wings loosing color he was turning into a demon. As a demon he still looked almost like an angel but with a darker soul. He resided among the other demons and lived lazily staring and taking all the knowledge within him. But never using it. Though at times he would follow along on missions and was wuick about them but never really thrilled with them. Now he just sleeps on a clock tower and watched life waiting for something to happen.

Roleplay Sample: Haine sat under the bell of a clock tower as he quietly watched the birds sing around him. They were the only comforting thing about his area. And the bell that rang every hour. He would sometimes see feathers drop and pick them up. A sword rested next to him as small canaries at on it. They sang a song in unison as Haine closed his eyes he heard a noise, “Giovanni!” He opened one eye to see it was another of his kind. “Yes?” Haine closed his eyes to see he was just there to drop off a message. “Thanks.” The demon looked at him and just disappeared. Demons usually do more with their powers than Haine do. He sits there and just listens and watches. He is lazy but strong.
    Haine finally got up grabbing his sword and jumped down. He fell to the ground but landed very softly. He saw shinigami wander about and hollows. They were also out of the ordinary beings of the world but they weren’t much bother to him. Though soon he felt there exsistence might bring some events to even his boring life. A white feather dropped and Haine grabbed it in thin air. “Angels.” He said under his breath staring. Reflecting his memories of the, empty days.
    Demon Information:
    Demons are Dark beings filled with anger and hatred they live to destroy and always carry a weapon to show there mighty strength.

Demonic Weapon: Sword
    Spoiler:

Your Forma del demonio:

Forma del Demonio name: Giovanni

Forma del Demonio Apperance:
    Spoiler:

Abilities

Name: Infinito Acciaio
    State: Any

Terms of Usage: Much have the original sword.
    Description: Haine can pull out as many sword from his body as he wants.

Name: Angelo
    State: Any
    Terms of Usage: nothing
    Description: can grow wings like an angel to help him fly.

Last edited by Haine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128858

haine Empty Re: haine

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

Who exactly is this and why didn't you use the code provided?
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

This is a demon requested for plot reasons.

This is the code. Just no color and font sizing because mike didn't put the legit code up.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42254

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am

I wanna solve the puzzle! Is it Sara?
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

Um.......... No....... What are you saying.... Baka..... I am not this Sara person you speak Of
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7608

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Yo here are the codes for the template, fill them in then PM me when your done! :D cheers!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4871-demon-template-plot-race-max-10
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

But I don want to !!!! This is exactly the same code mike whas the point.
    So there's no colors and font difference. Can't we just leave it.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 am

Yeah theres a coding at the bottom of the template. Least do the hells chains thingy, make the title look good atleast
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:41 am

=_=............fine
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:48 am

XD well be greatful that its just the title and not the whole thing.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 am

I'm just doing the whole thing cause just the title is even more of a pain. Don't expect it to be done soon though.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 am

its cool 1/2 approoved
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128858

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:21 am

I'll give this a 2/2
    and it'll take me a long time to get mine finished due ot the role it'll have lol.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 am

I edited it.
    Here it is the exact same thing I alreadly did but with color. -_- I'll post the other one later
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 am

Nice one :P thanks for that! :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content