Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Soul Bond

Masa
    Masa
    Soul

BD-cash : 4893

Soul Bond Empty Soul Bond

Post by Masa Sun May 22, 2011 6:26 am

The sky...was red...The moon was glowing in the darkness of the world, as the black clouds were over head.
    Tuugaku City, what was once a heavenly place to reside, became the battle ground of all supernatural. In the middle of the city, was a huge, newly added tower, being swarmed by aerial like beings, with masks.
    They screeched, as huge yeti sized monster beings howled at their triumphant victory over the human city. They wailed...and cried as they went rampant, running through town.
    On street level, cars and water wells were crushed as sewer water supply spewed into the surface of the earth, along with fire whipping back and forth. Blood being shed everywhere, the city was in ruins.
    "There are more Hollows over here!!" A fierce, woman's voice said. This attracted the attention of a 'Hollow', as he turned his head to the direction of the voice, only to have a sword plunged in the black hole in it's chest.
    Behind this specific woman, more men and women carrying swords rushed pass her, attacking each hollow they see. The woman took back her sword, then looked up, seeing a huge wave/stream of blue arrows, fly across the sky, raining on the many hollows ahead.
    "The Quincy...Ai..." The soul reaper glared at the blue haired quincy, being joined with six more quincy beings on top of the ruins of the city.

"Augh! AHHH!!" Men voices could be heard, as their bodies flew up into the sky, then fell to the ground from gravity. "FORTY-TWO! FORTY-THREE! FORTY-FOUR!!!" A male's voice could be heard.
    The woman stared at the scene, until her voice was called. "Captain Jewl!" A lesser soul reaper called out, covered in his own blood. "W-what is it?!" Jewl asked, slightly filled with fear of whats causing all this damage.
    "It...It was just one Arran-" The soul reaper was then stabbed by a pillar of hardened sand. "Arran..car..." He breathed, his body being thrown over. "THAT...IS what I am! A sexy one at that~" A boy, young enough to be called 16...17...grinned at Jewl. His blue hair covering his back.
    Jewl backed away, staring horrified, until she was slapped by the Arrancar's arm, AKA, the hardened sand. "IS this it? Is this all Soul Society had? Pathetic!" The boy chuckled, flicking his blue hair back, a tattooed '1' being visible on his neck, and his red eyes looking around. Disappointed, the boy simple walked gracefully over to Jewl, ready to kill.
    But...a man with purple straight hair, kicked the Arrancar back. "ALRIGHT! WHO KICKS MASA?!?!" Masa looked around wildly. The man, who had a Hollow mask on, glared at his...Brother. "I'll stop you here and now." The man stated, pointing his sword at the Arrancar. "Well...Well...Well...I was wondering what the hell happened to you, Kasho."
    Masa cackled, folding his arms, remembering how he himself first died. "You had to of died some how...You know how I did...so tell me...How did you...?" Masa grinned, creating two stone chairs, for both of them to sit on. "I'm not here to talk..." Kasho growled, destroying his chair. "You destroy our town, cause all this pain, and hurt the innocent, and expect to have a brotherly talk?!"
    "Tell me how you died-" "And if I say no?" "Then I'll kill you~" Masa laughed, smiling crookedly. "Kill...your own brother..." Kasho raised his sword, which grew in width and weight, as he released his Bankai. Masa laughed, half his face crumbling, and drying up into black sand. "That's what I said. I'll kill you...and eat your soul whole..."
    Kasho frowned...looking at the destruction of Tuugaku city, caused by this...this...poor excuse of a brother. "Masa..." Kasho looked back at his...monster of a sibling, a odd mask forming on his face. "When you died...did you at least see our parents?!" His voice sounded a bit...distorted now, glaring at his brother. "Yes...I have." Masa said, as Kasho began rushing towards the still Arrancar. "They were the first I've eaten..."

[Prologue]

In the dead of night, a black pick-up truck drove down an empty highway.
    "..." A tallish man, with long black, straight hair concentrated on the road.
    "Last delivery...and then I head home for the night..." He said to himself. He was nodding off to sleep, ready to collapse in bed...
    But he had huge bills to pay, and sleeping on the job won't cut it.
    he drove and drove, trying to stay awake, until he saw a glimmer of light at the end of the road. "Tch...teen drivers..." He said, flickering, and flashing his lights, assuming someone was in the wrong lane.
    He kept going, also assuming that the driver had moved. Or what he thought was a driver.
    "What the hell...?" The man narrowed his eyes, seeing something...big, jump high up from the street. And when his headlights shined on the road ahead, a girl with pink long hair gasped, looking at the truck.
    "lemons!" The man cursed, his brown eyes darting around, as he lost control of the truck, with the sudden turn and what not. The truck dug into the side of the highway hillside, pure earth colliding with the truck, the man slamming his head into the car's dashboard.

".......Auuuugh..." He groaned, lifting his head, exiting his truck. He limped to the side, falling to his knees, shaking his head.
    "Great...JUST what I needed. I lost my first hollow, AND now I have to take care of another soul..." The woman glared at the man. "Huh...? Hey, I sacrificed my truck, HELL, my JOB to save your life! What the hell are you on about?!" The man pointed.
    The girl was simply going to ignore him, but she looked back at him crazy. "You...saw me?" She blinked. The man nodded, pointed. "Yeah, and some huge thing, jumping like the hulk!" He nodded, telling the truth as he saw it.
    The woman stared, and looked at the man with the hardest stare ever... "I am Jewl..." She stated. "What...is your name...?" The man put his hand in his pockets, looking at the girl. "I guess it makes since to tell each other our name, because you ARE involved in my accident."
    Jewl gave a irritated growl as the male tried to bring legal laws into this. "Kasho." He stated finally.

Jewl was about to say something else, until she saw a black butterfly fly by. "Eh...?" Kasho looked at her and the butterfly, as it fluttered down the road. "Oh no!!!" The girl screamed, running after the butterfly.
    "W-wait! what the hell?! The truck! The- I WILL SUE YOU!!!" Kasho shouted, then sighed, running after her. About 3 miles down the road, the girl looked around, seeing ember fly about, and a huge burning apartment building before her.
    "This isn't good..." She sighed, Kasho panting behind her. "What...What's all this...?" Kasho stared, looking at the big crowd. "Is everyone out?!" The fire fighters called. "Everyone seemed to be accounted for..." The landlord stated. "Yeah...Yeah everyone is here! Except I don't have the guest log with me...So I could be wrong..."
    Jewl smiled listening to this, but frowned, seeing someone cry for help. "Why?! Why can't they hear me?! Help me! Help me I say!!!" She screamed in terror. Jewl sighed, knowing the answer to this...Someone had died in the fire... "Stay here, Kasho!" Jewl shouted, running forward. "Hey! Wait!" Kasho called out.
    She ignored his called, running further and further, until a hgue explosion happened in the room the girl was in. "YAHHHHH!!!" She screamed, as she was raised in the air by something big. "W-What is THAT?" Kasho pointed at the huge beastly figure, waving the girl around. "Oh god, HELP! SOMEONE HEEEEL-" She was thrown into the nigh sky, as a tongue snapped around her, and pulled her into the mouth of this...thing.
    Jewl stared at the huge monster, peeping out of the big hole it had created. It breathed heavily, it's blue, spiky, mane flowing in the wind, as it laid eyes on another soul behind Jewl. "Why...is that thing looking at me like that...?" Kasho asked, backing away. The monster had then jumped high, over Jewl, landing in between her and Kasho. The shockwave caused her and the lost soul to fall over, and stared at the beast in all.
    "So this is the Hollow causing all those recent earthquakes..." She growled. Kasho blinked, getting on his feet. "H-hollow...?" He blinked at the monster, it made a side glare towards the girl. "as..." She began. "As a soul reaper, I will destroy you for devouring a human soul!" She roared, raising her sword.
    The hollow didn't really care, looking at the soul before him, ripe for the taking. It simply roared, and ran towards the man, it's tongue slinging around. "No! Run!" Jewl screamed at Kasho, who was...frozen in fear. Luckily for Kasho, two more soul reapers, male, jumped forward, and pushed the hollow back.

"Hey Jewl! Are you alright?" The short haired man asked. The long haired man looked around, making sure there were no other hollows around. However, the original hollow ended up behind the talking soul Reaper, and began to plunge it's fist into the ground near him. "MOVE!" The long haired reaper cried.
    The short haired reaper stabbed the hollows knuckle, moving out the way, while the other stabbed it's back. The hollow swiping it's fist around him, trying to get the annoying insects around it, as Jewl joined in, making quick, light slashes. Finally the hollow had enough, jumping very high, and landing in the same spot he jumped from, but the shockwave caused rocks and the like to spring upwards, knocking everyone back.

The living people looked around. "WATCH OUT! FALLING BATH TUBS!!" People cried random objects at the crater. "Why you- TAKE THIS!" The long haired man got up, charging at the hollow...who grabbed his hair, and swung him around in the air. "S-Since when can hollows do that?!" The hollow opened it's mouth, flinging the reaper inside, eating him whole, as he glared at the other two reapers.
    The man with the short hair ran forward, sword held high, only to be smashed by the balled fist of the hollow, then was snatched up by the tongue, leaving Jewl, and Kasho alive. But Jewl was still on the ground, trying to get back on her feet. The hollow roared in triumphant victory, as it clasped both hands, and raised them high, they began to lower the finishing blow. As he did, Kasho finally sprung into action, guarding Jewl, standing in the way, with quivering knees.

...Ironically, the attacked stopped, as the hollow stared at this...man. "......." It turned it's head, then picked up kasho, holding him up at eye level. "A-haaah...e-erm...Jewl...?!" Kasho called out to the girl, as the hollow studied him. Kasho turned back, then gasped, looking into the hollows eyes. For some reason...he felt a sense of...relation to it. "...What...?" He blinked. The hollow's breathing seemed to have gotten softer, as it stared at kasho...Then flared back to heavy, as it tossed Kasho to the side, and backed away.
    Jewl, FINALLY Having her ...cursed... eyes open, looked at Kasho and the hollow, The hollow crouching, and jumping high up, and away somewhere... her attention directed from the hollow...to the man on the ground, wondering what the hell she just saw... "A bond...between man and hollows...?" She blinked. The crowd screamed, seeing another crater. "ANOTHER BATH TUB?!?!" Kasho fell back, loosing himself in all this that happened tonight...the sounds of screaming people faded in the black of his mind.
    +++++++++++++++++
    I haven't written a story in a while now.
    "We can't tie loose ends in the story if there are no loose ends to begin with!"
    -Masa

Last edited by Masa on Mon May 23, 2011 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9041

Soul Bond Empty Re: Soul Bond

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 am

AI MAKES IT RAIN ON DIM FEMALES WHO SALE THEIR BODIES FOR MONEY!
    Hurry thy self with the next. NAO!
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

BD-cash : 4893

Post by Masa Mon May 23, 2011 4:06 am

Whoaaaaaaa, someone actually likes it. o_o
    SELF CONFIDENCE IS BOOSTED!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content