Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

What happens to the soul that hollows eat?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

What happens to the soul that hollows eat? Empty What happens to the soul that hollows eat?

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 am

GA! does this mean souls turn to poop?

i don't get it, maybe the manga explained or i dunno, does anyone know?

What happens to the soul that hollows eat? Empty Re: What happens to the soul that hollows eat?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:28 am

The souls are Hollow's food, much like Vampire's blood, or like my beloved Hinamori's apples...

They don't end into poop..Hollows gain power by eating soul. A hollow that will never eat a soul is condemned to death, as well as staying a underling forever hehehe
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

What happens to the soul that hollows eat? Empty Re: What happens to the soul that hollows eat?

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:20 pm

yeah, but they outta turn into something, maybe spirit particles, but that's just weird, i think my theory about pooped soul is pretty logical haha ><

dang

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 pm

This aint Digimon :P Hollows don't poop, they eat people and then they absorb their particles to grow.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:02 pm

just because they dont feature hueco mundo comfort rooms means they dont have them, yeah, the home od souls that are eaten, anyway, i think i saw the answer else where already, but i wanna defend my theory of poopy souls. ><
    Ichiharu
    Ichiharu
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6751

Post by Ichiharu Mon May 11, 2009 2:01 pm

i thought it was, when a spirit that's non-hollow for the time being, they'll kind of die, their soul kind of explodes and the hollow takes some of it i think, the rest of the soul conjures together to make a new hollow. because it's like a soul fallen to hell.
    they become a demon controlled by hell, which in this case it's a hollow controlled by a stronger hollow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:13 am