Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

<->1st Division Recruitment Center<->

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

<->1st Division Recruitment Center<-> Empty <->1st Division Recruitment Center<->

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 am

The First Division of the CourtGuard Squads Recruitment Center.

<->1st Division Recruitment Center<-> LEE

Upon entering the illuminated Japanese household, one is met by a small looking girl. But upon further inspection, the obvious doll joints and the floating forearm gives this object anything but human. Behind the doll sits a man with long and elegant purple hair that flows along his back but his face is unseen.

The doll snaps her fingers as she speaks

Hey, your here to join aren't you? Then please, you have to fill out this information first and foremost.

She points to a clipboard. Upon reading it, it shows the following.

Code:

[i]Name: (Your Name)[/i]
    [i]Zanpakuto Name: (Leave Blank if Not Known)[/i]
    [i]From Greatest to Least, what areas do you excel in?: (Zankensoki, Kidō, Hand-to-hand, Agility/Hohō, Swordsmanship/Zanjutsu)[/i]
    [i]Do you have any skills outside of being a Shinigami?: (Cooking, Painting, Singing, etcetc)[/i]

After finishing the application, the doll draws your attention once more

Now, repeat after me...
    I say your name, hereby pledge my loyalty to Captain Hinamatsuri and the First squad from here on. I will do my best to uphold the rules and the well being of others before myself. I will protect the Soul Society, both the Rukongai and Seireitei equally and train both myself, my sword, and my fellow comrades. To this oath, I swear."

1st Division

Captain : Alister Hinamatsuri [Lee_Takamoto]
    Vice Captain : Suki Edmonzaimon [edmonzaimon]

Members:
    . Recruit : Shirayuki Mikimura [Selfi]
    . Recruit : Lee Kazura [Lee]
    . Recruit : []

Capacity:
    (4/5)

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5114

<->1st Division Recruitment Center<-> Empty Re: <->1st Division Recruitment Center<->

Post by Suki Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Walking in, Suki edmonzaimon would sense Alice and her captain, smiling gently she would walk over and begin to write down on the clip board she obtained. her hand writing was elegant and beautiful.

Name: Suki Edmonzaimon
    Zanpakuto Name: Tsurugi
    From Greatest to Least, what areas do you excel in?: 1)Zankensoki,2) Swordsmanship/Zanjutsu,3) Agility/Hohō,4) Kidō,5) Hand-to-hand,
    Do you have any skills outside of being a Shinigami?: Cooking, singing and story telling

"I Suki Edmonzaimon, hereby pledge my loyalty to Captain Hinamatsuri and the First squad from here on. I will do my best to uphold the rules and the well being of others before myself. I will protect the Soul Society, both the Rukongai and Seireitei equally and train both myself, my sword, and my fellow comrades. To this oath, I swear."

She stated as she would be on one knee, her head not looking at the two, but at an angle in their direction, facing downwards
    Lee
    Lee
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4789

<->1st Division Recruitment Center<-> Empty Re: <->1st Division Recruitment Center<->

Post by Lee Sun May 15, 2011 11:39 am

Name: Lee Kazura
    Zanpakuto Name: Suminako
    From Greatest to Least, what areas do you excel in?: Zankensoki, Agility, Swordsmanship, hand-to-hand, kido
    Do you have any skills outside of being a Shinigami?: Drawing, painting.

Lee was not alarmed by the doll at the front of the room. He had come to accept nothing as shocking upon his first few moments living among the dead. He smiled and got on the floor with one knee, reading aloud his pledge.

"I Lee Kazura, hereby pledge my loyalty to Captain Hinamatsuri and the First squad from here on. I will do my best to uphold the rules and the well being of others before myself. I will protect the Soul Society, both the Rukongai and Seireitei equally and train both myself, my sword, and my fellow comrades. To this oath, I swear."

Lee then got up and stared for a good few seconds at his captain. So far all of his greatness lied in his ambiguity, for Lee hadn't known much but what he'd heard of this man. Lee could only imagine his captains face. After pledging his oath, he felt a silent, awkward approval.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5306

Post by Selfi Mon May 16, 2011 2:54 am

Entering the Captain's Recruitment Center, Shirayuki wasted no time after being directed to fill out the form on the clipboard.

Name: Shirayuki Mikimura
    Zanpakuto Name: --
    From Greatest to Least, what areas do you excel in?: Haven't really had enough experience fighting to know yet, but hopefully we'll see very soon :D
    Do you have any skills outside of being a Shinigami?: Gambling

The recruit then repeated the doll's words;
    "I, Shirayuki Mikimura, hereby pledge my loyalty to Captain Hinamatsuri and the First squad from here on. I will do my best to uphold the rules and the well being of others before myself. I will protect the Soul Society, both the Rukongai and Seireitei equally and train both myself, my sword, and my fellow comrades. To this oath, I swear."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm