Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber

blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25762

The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber Empty The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber

Post by blackstrawberry Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 am

The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber Japanese-house-design-by-miyahara-architect-office-3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Description: There are two set of stairs before you. You should choose to take the left path, if you wish to train yourself. If you wish to heal yourself, please follow the right path.

Training Area:

Once you are there, in front of the entrance, you will sit down and focus your mind, the same way you perform Jinzen. After doing so, your conscious will be transported to a rocky, sunny wasteland. The place is a special training area, which is meant to boost your shinigami capabilities, without having to actually cost your spiritual body, physically.

Healing Chamber:

The place is complete white. Take a seat on the chair before you and an automatic healing will take place. Anyone who's not the part of 5th division need to seek an approval from the captain to use the chamber.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber Empty Re: The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber

Post by blackstrawberry Thu May 19, 2011 6:29 am

After performing a few dozens of flash-step, Kaoru arrived in the room, showcasing a pair of stairs, which leads to both the training area and the healing chamber in his division. As he walked towards the entrance to the training area, Kaoru reminisced the time when he came here to train with an another one of his subordinates. Unfortunately, the ends did not meet for the young recruit and he had to be removed from the division. He ultimately was transferred to 8th of the Gotei. Kaoru haven't seem him since.

"Good times....." Kaoru thought, as he reached the entrance and has begun to undergo the process of focusing his mind. A ray of light soon engulfed his conscious to a realm that's not physical or spiritual....

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5289

The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber Empty Re: The Division Training Area & Healing Chamber

Post by Selfi Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

Murasaki-hime appeared in the doorway of the training area, looking in to see two sets of stairs. Following her captain, she too sat down. Propped on her knees, she lifted her left hand over her right shoulder, grasping the handle of her zanpakuto and bringing it in front of her to rest on her lap.

Drawing a silent breath, the shinigami girl closed her eyes.

Everything was shrouded in darkness; she could hear the sound of her resting heart beat, and quickly pushed it out of her mind. She meditated on a regular basis at the Academy, and continued to do so following graduation, so calming and focusing herself was an easy task.

After a few moments- longer than she would have liked- Murasaki felt warmth on her face. Opening her eyes, she was met with the brightness of the sun, and a rocky desert-esque terrain.

Last edited by Selfi on Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 am

The sun seemed a little too bright for Kaoru, in fact, "scorching" would be a better way to describe how he felt about the sunlight preying on his skin. The place was the same, the way how he asked the guys from the Kido Corps. and those from Rukongai to set the place up. He took a moment to breathe for him to release his soul cutter. The form of his sword shifted to the weapon with a larger volume for the blade and the grip as well. The captain stood proudly, now armed with his soul cutter. In a short moment, his lieutenant arrived, still keeping her silent demeanor.

"Well then. Now that you are here, we can now proceed with this training. The process is simple. I will drive you to your utmost limits with my Tsukihime here so that your soul can be put in a situation where you'd feel the sense of fear. When a soul is driven past that point, the highest level of energy will be accumulated and it will eventually lead you to the obtainment of your own shikai for your soul cutter. Still, I will keep the courtesy of letting the lady to have the first blow....So, come at me with your blade." Kaoru explained, as he took a stance with his soul cutter released in his hands.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Thu May 19, 2011 7:54 am

Murasaki-hime caught sight of her new captain, squinting her eyes slightly as the sun beamed down on them. Her robes were certainly too heavy for this kind of environment; she could only wonder how hot he'd get wearing the uniform PLUS the haori.

"Alright, lets get this over with," She muttered, arming herself with her cleaver-like zanpakuto. "I don't like excessively sweating." The raven haired girl added, then simply stared at Kaoru for a moment.

Finally Murasaki-hime released a heavy sigh, and darted forward using her lesser shunpo. Appearing in the air above Kaoru, she swung down, aiming to incapacitate his left shoulder.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 am

Catching his subordinate above him, Kaoru tilted to the sides to avoid getting hit by her blow. He then raised his arm and swung his blade in a direction that's slightly-off course from where his lieutenant would land over. In that instant, a surging blast made out of his own reiatsu was fired from the tip of the blade, cleaving the air.

"Cutting Moon Edge. This attack of mine can travel through the sound barrier itself. I will give you a hand in this. While I am performing a technique that incorporates this move, I become unable to use any other shinigami combat art. So, you should make sure to use this knowledge to cut through an opening. Now, for this second attack.....Demolition Sphere..." Kaoru explained for the second time, as he swung across his sword twice in the same direction. The attacks did not hit Murasaki, but they instead hit the ground that's located a far from the spot where the shinigami stood. Considering the captain's skills, it wasn't a coincidence that he missed his target. Soon, however, the captain's true intention surfaced with a dark colored mass of energy springing from the targeted ground. The mass of energy or a quasi-black hole began to suck in everything that's near its darkened structure.

".....You gotta be on the watch for the ball that's aiming to suck you in." Kaoru said, as he manipulated his previous technique to form a wall of gravity in front of him. Normally, it wasn't possible for him to control the technique in this manner. However, considering how he has mastered various technique that relates to manipuating gravity, his experience allowed him to channel the energy from both ends of his soul cutter, allowing him to create a defense that's quite formidable.

"On a second thought....That attack can probably do much more than just.....Crap....I guess I overdid it...." Kaoru thought, as he began to chant for a hado spell.

"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny. Grow numb and flicker. Disrupt sleep. Crawling queen of iron. Eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite. Repulse....Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness. Hado #90....Kurohitsugi..." Kaoru finished the chant for his spell and directed a torrent of black gravity in the direction of where his black hole would be. A box of surging energy covered up the raging black hole and two energies collided against each other, nullifying them both in the process.

"I am sorry. It was something I never should have done. Forgive me. Now....where was I? Ah, yes....Rather than having you physically train yourself, I should try psychological measures to let you further develop your skills with your soul cutter. After all, the bond between the sword and its wielder should be noted to be that of equally straining as relationship between lovers." Kaoru said, as he held up his soul cutter in front of him and raised up a surging waves of reiatsu.

"Bankai...Crying Lunar Princess." Kaoru released the final stage of his soul cutter. Usually, one's heightened reiatsu goes down gradually after the activation phase of his soul cutter, but because his soul cutter is that of gravity based, Kaoru's soul cutter gave off a sensation than the true extent of its reiatsu exertion. His soul cutter was both lengthened and grew thin in appearance.

"Now....I probably should do this then.....Trickery of Blooming Moon....Your true task at hand is to defeat the bloody joker..." Kaoru called forth the title of his illusion-themed technique. Kaoru intended his illusion or "mirage" to be covered in white in background, hiding himself out of the technique, and bringing forth a masked clown with much to be surprised of. The clown's mask was designed to be black in color and red linings that decorated its ends. The clown's costume was much more compact than the usually intended uniforms that normal clowns tend to wear. The costume's color was colored white in contrast to its black mask. The clown had a long and thin sabre in his hand, which had a sharp point at the tip of the bladed weapon. Suddenly, the color for the illusion's background changed from white to black, as the "bloody joker" moved at seemingly blindingly fast speed towards Murasaki in his attempt to stab her in the heart.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sun May 22, 2011 6:23 am

Murasaki-hime landed soundly, having missed the supposed target. She'd expected as much; afterall, he was a captain, whilst she was a mere recruit. She barely had time to turn her gaze up on the young man when she saw a flash of light shoot forth from his zanpakuto. The wind forged from the power cutting through it caused her hair and kimono to whip around on her head and body sparratically-- though she didn't flinch, and instead kept her low position on one knee.

The girl was about to make a comment, when he decided to throw another skill out there. Her eyes widened, giving away her complete and utter surprise as she felt her feet start to skid backwards towards the black hole. The speed of the thing's pull increased, and Saki-hime fell flat on her face and was dragged backwards. Needless to say, this alone fired her up... not really in a good way, either.

Finally her captain abolished the monstrosity with another attack, effectively cancelling both attacks out. The girl's body came to a stop on the ground, a trail left from where she'd been dragged towards the black hole of suckage. Lifting her head, it was easy to tell from her expression that she was agitated; her brows were furrowed, one of them twitching in annoyance.

Murasaki-hime simply stared her captain down as he spoke the trigger words for his bankai, then got to her feet, brushing dirt from her face. Small pebbles and other minerals remained trapped in what was now a snarly mess of hair, further angering her. Watching as a strange clown was manifested by Kaoru, she wasted no time.

Pointing at the thing with her index finger, she uttered the words,
    "Hadō #4-- Byakurai." Intending to trump the attacker with her Kido spell. Just to be cautious, Murasaki maneuvered a few steps to the left.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sun May 22, 2011 6:46 am

(OOC: Since Kaoru is not really inside the illusion, I will be controlling the actions of the clown and the said illusion's appearance.)

A white jolt of lightning had been shot from the attacker's index finger. The clown did not stop himself, however, only to have his chest pierced by the impending kido spell. The joker flinched and let out a loud screech, before falling down on the ground out of the shock of electricity that binded his actions. As the joker changed his demeanor, so did the illusion. The background switched its color from that of black to yellow in color. It was clear by now that the clown's emotional state manipulated and reflected the background of the illusion according to what he feels at the time. When the sizzling sensation from the kido seemingly lifted, the clown rose up, as it showed signs of agitation. The joker then began to run towards the previously designated target with no apparent changes from his movements.

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sun May 22, 2011 7:56 am

Murasaki-hime groaned in annoyance as she watched the clown continue as if nothing had happened. "What an inconvenience..." She mumbled, shunpo-ing backwards to distance herself from the loony clown dude. Whilst doing this, the girl prepared another Kido spell.

"Bakudō # 4-- Hainawa!" She shouted, thrusting her hands forward as the yellow light burst from them, stretching forth towards the captain's humanoid monster. Assuming the spell ensnared its target, Murasaki-hime shunpo'd towards it, passing by its right hand side and swinging her zanpakuto at its neck in an attempt to decapitate it.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 am

From any strategic point of view, the odds of the clown surviving from this ordeal was extremely low. Though it was only a low-level kido spell that has hit him, the lightning blast clearly had penetrated the being's chest, as well as the aftereffect of the attack having coursed through his entire body, giving him the shocking of a lifetime. At this point of the battle, the evidences at hand were enough for an overseer to conclude that the outcome of this trial will sway in the favor of shinigami's. Despite the obviousness of such expectations, the clown charged on, disregarding the destiny that the fate herself has bestowed upon him. In a short while, the shinigami's kido spell wrapped around the bloody joker, restricting his movements. It was also that time when the blade of the one in black kimono had dealt a critical blow on the neck of the poor nobody, the simple and savage-like being whose traits matching that of a wild beast's, crippling him forever.

Or so, it seemed. As soon as Murasaki's blade has reached the joker's body, the clown's mask appeared to be merging with the face underneath it, giving it a hollow-like appearance. The joker, without a warning, revealed its pair of cold-yellow eyes as it grabbed the blade of the shinigami's soul cutter, bare-handedly, forcefully removing it from its neck. By doing so, the joker proved the amount of physical strength that it has gained from the change in his appearance.

"Hehehe......I've touched it.....I've touched it....." bloody joker has finally breathed a few words of its own, as his mask and clothes seemingly switched the colors between them.

"I'd like to show my gratitude, to you, for the honor of letting me to manifest in this world as....an another being.....It's me....Do not doubt it......Yes, I am....you." bloody joker claimed, as he jumped backwards and away from the shinigami. He then underwent, yet again, an another transformation in his appearance. He grew a pair of gray horns, which had grown from where his head was.

"Now....weren't we in a middle of something? Let me quickly jog down my....no, our memory lane....Ah, yes.....If I do recall the situation correctly, in spite of all this confusion that has made me, you eerie in the head, we were both struggling to end this little....dispute between us....As I see no reason for me to argue nor complain about the matter at hand, let us continue with this showdown, shall we? Well, if it does happen so that I win and you...lose, I will be the one who will be carrying on the will of our proud forefathers on your behalf.......No, if I was to state this in a generalized manner, I should say on 'our behalves.' Since I do not believe I am forbid from adding a little spice to this fight of ours, let me ask for help from my buddy here....." bloody joker explained, as he summoned a gigantic winged demon-like muscular creature with a pair of red eyes from beneath the ground where it stood on. The summoned demon had one sword-like horn that had five horns, which were comparably smaller than the main horn, sticking out of each ends of the longer one.

"I hope you don't mind the horns....Once I've tried trimming them, but you know how the whole thing goes down with his kind.....So, yeah I've long gone down the path of putting on a make up on my friend here....Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the 'carnage of blood,' the title in which I would use to describe our fated battle here, as much as I would. Well, I would like to get through this to the end, yes,....but the injury you've given me was too....Well, obnoxiously deep. So, let me go patch my would here, while you two have some fun with each other, okay?..." bloody joker said, as he performed an instantaneous regeneration over the wound that it's received from back when it was just a nobody.

(OOC: To give you a little tip on just what the heck this thing is, the joker's not the manifested form of your inner hollow. Sorry I was late in replying to your post. When writing this post, I kinda rushed through....So, if you have any questions about the post.....Be it a sentence, meaning, and etc...Ask away. -Berry-)
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 am

Confusion danced in Murasaki-hime's eyes as she watched the nearly decapitated thing's hands reach up and grasp her zanpakuto, pushing it aside. Following this, the creature formed a distance and made seemingly yet another transformation, then started to talk... incessantly. She watched him carefully, even as he summoned some other monstrosity from the ground. She could only wonder what the hell her captain was thinking; this was uncertainly a round-about way of training. It seemed to her that he was more interested in using flashy techniques than actually striking the nail on the head, which was somewhat frustrating.

"I tire of your games, Captain Minasaki." She muttered, narrowing her eyes slightly before quickly swinging her blade to the side, facing the two oddities slightly sideways. After a moment of observing the horny fellow (lawl), it didn't take more than a few seconds to come to the conclusion that simply disposing of the first creature would do away with the second; killing two birds with one stone, as some would say.

Finally, Saki-hime shunpo'd forward, kicking up a good sized rock from the ground, directing it at the second monster in a lazy attempt to distract it as she whipped past. In all probability, she knew that she would have to do some evaluating of the joker before being able to mount a successful offensive... so she would have to be thrown around a little for a while, most likely. While she deffinitly wasn't looking forward to that, the recruit hoped the answer to the monsters' destruction would fall into her lap sooner rather than later.

Bringing her zanpakuto up to her chest, she placed her right palm against the back of the hilt-- the blade being perfectly horizontal. Thrusting it forward with added strength from her other hand, she aimed to run her blade through the joker's head, right between the eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 am