Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Squad 2 Ciliegia Fiore

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128855

Squad 2 Ciliegia Fiore  Empty Squad 2 Ciliegia Fiore

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 am

Squad 2 Ciliegia Fiore  2exyb13

In the large area of Squad 2, lies an area known for its great beauty. That place is the Ciliegia Fiore Forest {Translation: Cherry Blossom Forest}

The forest itself is made up of Spirit Trees, trees that were made to take in the spirit energy let out and not used by the people of the seireitei. Each tree has a persons name, and that tree holds the spiritual energy that person doesn't use and can be taken back at any time. ~Mystery of the Forest

At the foot of the stairs are someones sandals. It is believed a young woman got lost in the forest and became one with it.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9389

Squad 2 Ciliegia Fiore  Empty Re: Squad 2 Ciliegia Fiore

Post by Aki_624 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 am

bleeding and injuried the small squad 3 captain dragged her dying body to squad 2 where she though she could be safe. She walked to the top of the stairs and fell. She felt bad that her blood was spilling on the beautiful forest but it's not like she could stop it. Her wounds were poorly taken care of by herself.

She laid there on the her stomach coughing, "Shooters, if this is how I'm going to die this sucks. Bleeding to death? No fun at all." She slowely got up looking for a squad member to help her, "The captain of squad 3 has more energy than anyone, I won't die here. Heh" She said smiling.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

Katana strolled through the forest and noticed Squad 3 Captain on the ground, holding her stomach.

"Hey!" He shouted as he ran down the steps. He jumped finally, landing next to her. "What happened to you?" HE asked, shocked. "Let's get you to the infirmary"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:52 am

She coughed more blood. "The situation's gotten worser. At the fourth I was fighting. I underestimated the enemy." She grabbed onto Katana, "Thanks for coming to the rescue there, you win a piece of candy." She said laughing even though her condition was worsening.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Katana slowly lifted the captain up and into his arms, keeping her wound from having more damage done to it. [Princess in distress type thing haha]
    He looked at her as he began laughing lightly about her candy remark. He then carried her, walking up the steps.
    "So, i'll be taking you to the infirmary myself" HE said to her laughing lightly. "You shouldn't get yourself into any more battles till you're healed completely" His expression darkned abit as he remembered her saying something about the fourth.

"Who's attacking the fourth?" He asked her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

"relampago. He got tougher. I tried to use my body to hold him in place while the other attack him but the girl told me to flee so I did. Id never run from a fight but if I stayed I would have lost. And Aki never looses a game."She said laughing. She had a confident smile while saying, "just heal my wounds as best as you can. I need to go and fight him. I want to see how strong mike got" she said with a blood thirsty look in her usually remarkable gold eyes. She smirked deviously. "the events like these are happening eveywhere. It's exilhirating"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Katana listened to her story as he got to the top of the steps.
    "I'll heal you real quick then" He said. "It'll take to long if I take you to the infirmary"
    He reached into his sleeve and pulled out a small vial with a red liquid in it. He undid the lid on it and poured its contents onto her wound. "Now then, this medicine is known as Philosophers Medicine" He said. "Don't do anything to, major, and things will be alright"
    He stood up, and put the vial back into his sleeve. "This liquid has sealed your wounds for about an hour, if you're fighting for over an hour, your wounds will open up again with drastic changes to what it was before"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Aki smiled, and stretched her muscles. Still a bit sore but she ignored it. "Thanks man, you're the best!" She threw a piece of candy at him and started running toward the fighting. She wasn't going to let a few wounds stop her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 pm