Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Lee_Takamoto
6 posters

Alister Zasuma

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9042

Alister Zasuma Empty Alister Zasuma

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 am

I AM Shinigami warrior of god

Basic Information:

Human Name: Unknown
    Shinigami Name: Alister Zasuma
    Division: First
    Residence: First Squad Captain's Quarters
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Alister's cloak
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Alister is not a people person. Alister likes to keep himself alienated from others. In doing this, he spends his time making dolls, puppets, and marionettes and calls them his friends. He does not hate people but he knows that he is not the most appealing person and thus would rather help using his marionettes to act for him and see through their eyes than in person. He keeps out of sight and hidden while using his puppets in order to communicate with the outside world.

Your Legacy:

Character Story: Alister's life had been one of forced solitude. He never really seemed to see a place in which he could fit in within but at the very same time, he never tried to hard to try. It wasn't that he hated everyone, he just found it a lot easier to help from afar. He never had many friends and the ones that he did have, he ended up driving off when he would try and share his dolls. It was, as it always had been, very odd for a boy to play with such things.

But as the years went by, he grew more and more obsessed and caring for his dolls, moving to puppets and talking with what everyone else would assume to be himself. He soon started to play with marionettes and later on, made full scale models to play with.

When he became part of the thirteen courtguard squads, he received his zanpackto. He actually liked the feel of a blade and something's life counting on him, both to protect and to end. He was ecstatic when he reached his shikai and one of his dolls seemed to be personified to this grade of use. He grew to love and train, more and more until finally, his bankai was achieved. Both the ultimate family, friends, and weapons and things he could use to protect himself.

RP Sample: Alister sat in his room, a small table in front of him as he held a small cup of tea in his hand. Across from him at the table was a small doll, adorn in pink ribbons but the face was something to be feared if seen in the dark. He slowly raised the cup up to his lips as he took a sip and then placed it back onto the table in silence.

He slowly let his eyes open as he let out a low sigh. He leaned forward and took hold of the doll and pulled himself off the floor as he held it in his hand. He turned toward the door and walked forward too it and quickly pulled it open. The doll that was once in his hand was now replaced with a katana and it thrust forward into nothing. He paused as he slowly withdrew his sword and turned around and closed the door.

Outside, just a few meters away under the cloak of night, a assassin hid behind a wall with dagger in hand. He was about to leave when he stepped forward and ran into someone. The instant he jabbed forward to kill the witness but was met with a light 'thud'. A large demon looking person stood in front of him, another person appearing not to far off, and then another and another till ten in total have surrounded the man. Alister stood in the air with his hands out as the last words he spoke echoed through the air "Puppeteer's Wrath"

Your Zanpakuto:

Zanpakuto Name: Alice
    Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: "Wicked Alice"
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Other Changes: Alice can go from a dormant stage of just a simple hand-held doll to the size of a normal girl when entering battle; small blood droplets appear on the fingertips of Alister as he controls his marionette

Bankai
    Release Phrase: "Strings of the Marionette"
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Other Changes:
    Spoiler:

Abilities (Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Wed May 11, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 28 times in total
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5159

Alister Zasuma Empty Re: Alister Zasuma

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 am

Aren't you already the leader of the quincy? And some kind of villain? O.o
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 am

Well, I'm only the leader of the quincy group. And yes but if you haven't noticed, everyone is everywhere so I figured since no one was taking up the squad one captain spot, I waited for my warning to run out and that gave people time to take it themselves if they wanted it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:55 am

Why did you get a warning in the first place Lee? And remember the squad is just like any other squad so it's got no nobility or w/e like the anime sadly DX

Good Luck :)
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 am

That is correct Lavi, its just a normal squad like all the others. But it was something that I would call childish but I myself am also to blame for it for not being as nice with my reply but it is all in the past now
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9410

Post by Aki_624 Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 am

Dude, Love it. Love the bankai and your zanpaktou's name.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 am

Name: Marionette control
    State: Bankai, Shikai
    Terms of Usage: None
    Description: Alister is able to mimic the movements of a single foe, allowing his puppets to do simular motions

How long does it take to fully mimic a technique?

Name: Marionette Master
    Terms of Usage: Blood must be on the puppet that the skill is being used on
    Description: Alister is able to send his conscious mind into his puppet. The puppet becomes like a second body, leaving his actual body seemingly lifeless during the skill. The puppet is still bound by its original skills but can still command the other puppets but not as skillfully as Alister himself could. This skill can be activated from puppet to puppet but never in a rapid secession.

How long does this tech last?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 am

seraphim wrote:
    Description: Alister is able to mimic the movements of a single foe, allowing his puppets to do simular motions

Well, it isn't really kido moves, its just movements in general. Kicks, punches, and I'm sure low leveled kido that is already in the puppets arsenal.

seraphim wrote:
    Name: Marionette Master
    Terms of Usage: Blood must be on the puppet that the skill is being used on
    Description: Alister is able to send his conscious mind into his puppet. The puppet becomes like a second body, leaving his actual body seemingly lifeless during the skill. The puppet is still bound by its original skills but can still command the other puppets but not as skillfully as Alister himself could. This skill can be activated from puppet to puppet but never in a rapid secession.

How long does this tech last?

Till either he releases it, Alister himself (actual body) gets hit, or he is spiritually drained to where holding the tech would prove too energy consuming.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

Well, it isn't really kido moves, its just movements in general. Kicks, punches, and I'm sure low leveled kido that is already in the puppets arsenal.

Sorry my bad, i meant the moves. It must take sometime to actually copy how one moves right? so how long, post-wise.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 am

seraphim wrote:

Sorry my bad, i meant the moves. It must take sometime to actually copy how one moves right? so how long, post-wise.
    Well, it would be from 2-5 posts, depending on how much the other person moves/fights. If they don't move or just stick to low leveled moves, can't copy much but that would be a good wide range.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 am

Since you fixed this, i don't see any problems with it at the moment. 1/2 Approved
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:11 am

You need to state the downsides of things clearly, once you do that I'll Approve.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:32 am

Approved

Sponsored content