Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
xKira
whitehat
Kyouga
Senetue
Loli Gaga
??????
Ciel
11 posters

Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395280

Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves Empty Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves

Post by Ciel Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:21 am

A door materialized out of no where, a stick thin figured appear from the vast dessert, close up, it took shape of a human, a boy about 5'11 in height, sporting silver hair and crimson red eyes, he was wearing casual living world clothing, but something was off about his good looks and pale complexion.

"Well, i brought you to this place, now what?" he asked the figure that has yet stepped out of the world of doors. "Are you thinking what im thinking?" asking to make sure, the figure did not reply.

"Fine be that way." Ciel has been out of commission for a long time, this was his first real job after a decades.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5077

Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves Empty Re: Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves

Post by ?????? Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am

"The less i speak the less you know, the more i speak, the more you will be involved." a cloaked figure walked out of door, closing it, and kicking it over, seemingly destroying what ever is keeping the dimensions together, now it is gone. "You did well, getting me out of that place, but i'd appreciate your silence in the days to come." When the cloaked figure spoke, his voice was combined with many different voices, a man ,a woman, a child, many of them all speaking at once, but keeping the same tone. He was wearing a mask from within the hood, keeping his real identity a secret to all. "Now then, where is this army you speak of?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves Empty Re: Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves

Post by Ciel Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 am

"The God kings, you say." Ciel shrugs sitting on air. "I dont know much about them, but i know one." he navigated his right index finger towards the destination of her kingdom. "Windsore Country, or now better known as Holloween town.". It was then that he shook his finger. "But Im not looking forward to meeting her anytime soon."
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 am

"Interesting" The masked figure chuckled, crouching over the dessert and grabbing a hand full, he releases a few every seconds past, like a human time glass, till it was gone, he then spoke again. "You're either a blessing or a curse. Im not sure if your here to help me or just to play, but i still seek for you." He drew symbols on the sand, symbols from a dead language, forming a creation circle to cast a spell over the wasteland.

"Were bind by fate, you and I."
    as he was finished, he stood up and clapped his hands to clear the sand stuck in between his fingers, the creation circle was complete, now all that it needed was the chant and his trade.

He cut his hand and lets the blood fall on the creation circle.

"From dust you came, to dust you fall, show me the kingdom, that once stood tall.

Atho, god of wrath, Hathor maestro of the underworld, Sekhmet, creator of chaos, Nut, reaching for the sky obliviously. Geb, keeping the skies grounded, Osiris, seeker of the dead. Seth, guardian of the dessert. Isis, lend me your temple. Thoth, lend me your wisdom. Ma'at, my blood for equivalent value. Amun, create thee from nothing."

The winds grew wild as The cloaked figure placed both his hand over the creation circle. From the sand the fallen temple recreated it's self slowly and violently, with it the kingdom that perished.

"Etheria..."
    The cloaked figure stood up in its completion, "It is reborn."

Recruiting the enemy : The Phantom Moves Prince10
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:48 am

Ciel stood still fighting the violent waves as did the cloaked figure. "My my, you do know how to show off." he jokingly said catching the cloaked figure. "You really are that person, i suppose, after so long, you still have that strength." he placed the cloaked figures hand over his shoulder and carried him to the temple, Ciel opened a door, and entered it,s ending them inside the temple without going through all the obstacles ahead there way.

Hours later, Claire finally arrived through a garganta opening. "What is this place?" she asked her self as she's never seen it before. "I don't remember it, but its familiar."

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

Post by Senetue Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:16 am

Senetue wandered through the opening only moments after Claire had, a large smile on his face as he moved close, standing next to Claire and almost looked like he would be her butler. "Mmm... I'm not sure Claire... This isn't very familiar to me." He said, his arms crossed in front of his body as his hat shifted on his head, his lips pulling back to reveal his shark like teeth and his blue eyes which pierced through everything they looked at. "Must be something from your past." He said, laughing to himself as he merely looked ahead from beneath his orange hair.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 am

She nods quickly turning to him, then turning back. "I know this place, i think" Claire scratched her head in deep thought, but she cant quite remember how or when, so she turned to senetue in question. "Think we should go inside?". She had hopeful eyes, she wanted to go inside, but will her butler like companion allow her to do so, she wondered.

Soft phantom tunes soon played in a low echoing sound, smell of roses soon followed. "Neh neh, how about it!" she turned to him skipping up and down.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 am

Senetue remained still when she tried to think but seemed to be completely incapable of bringing up any memories that would tell her where she had seen this place before. She proceeded to ask him if they should go inside, his eyes wandered to the place before he smelt the rose smell and the tunes that echoed through the air. "Neh... I guess..." Senetue said, his head turned slightly to the right, his hat shifting on top of his head before he grabbed the brim and pulled it down causing it to pin his hair down against his face. "I hope this doesn't end up being a useless search." Senetue said, waiting for Claire to skip ahead so he could follow her.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 am

"Its funny that you say that" From the shadows, the figure of a boy came out, bowing in respect to the God-kings of Hueco Mundo. "A pleasure to meet you both, Miss Claire, we meet again." he walked up to Claire, lifted her hand and kissed it. "I didnt anticipate our meeting this soon, but it seems this place called you."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 am

A Garganta openened up just outside of the temple that Ciel and the cloaked man were in. "This is! It can't be..." Kyouga said to himself as he took in his surroundings. "I... I know you... I saw you following Reira a lot until... Argh!" Kyouga started to say until his memories of his human lifetime started to hurt his head a lot, and he winced as he got on one knee and held his forehead with his right hand. Why did it hurt so much to remember? Both Kyouga and Ciel had the same color of eyes and hair, but Kyouga was the younger one. More importantly, Kyouga had no recollection of how exactly he died. Fortunately, Kyouga was able to remember the man's name and he regained his composure. "I'm sorry for that Ciel-San, regaining my memories from a week before I died has been...very painful." Kyouga said calmly as he stood up straight.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:47 am

Within an instant, Ciel knew another one had appeared. "And ah, yes of course... her brother." He is far away from us, but i should summon him here."

A door came out from the sand before the temple seemingly calling for the God king who arrived a little to close to a place he was protecting with an invisible barrier. It was tempting him to enter it, but where does it lead?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 am

Claire giggled as her hand got stolen from her for a light kiss. She recognized this person, but only just a little, she saw him weeks ago maybe, years perhaps? She no longer knows, but she felt comfortable on his presence. "So what is this place?" she asked him before he said something about a her and a brother. She wondered what he meant, but she felt a high level hollow somewhere, might be a God King like her self and Senetue.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 am

Unlike Claire, Senetue didn't feel so comfortable in his presence and he didn't specifically enjoy the way that he had taken her hand and had planted a light kiss on it. His eyes wandered off as he sort of got angry on the inside as he believed Claire was to good to be greeted in such away by some random person. Well random in the book of Senetue's knowledge. His hands traveled into his pockets as one could easily tell he was a little grumpy at that point, his foot tapping against the ground as his hat shifted on top of his head. He listened to Claire's question and just remained still and waited for the answer that would surely come to it. In a way they were like guests so of course their host had to tell them where they were or what the place they were at is.
    whitehat
    whitehat
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5437

Post by whitehat Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 am

Though the dimensional gap between each realms, Flair violently entered the ground of promising carnage of blood. She stood firmly as to assess her current situation. Near her were her fellow Espada and before her eyes stood a man of question. The one, who called her up from the traitorous depths of the skies. As usual, she felt insulted and could not let it go. Her pride was as important to her as the aspect of lust went by.

"Now that I've come.....Spit out your reasons before we turn this parade of clowns into nights of maddened devils. I will not let anything get past by me, till I get some answers" Flair proclaimed, as she pointed her sword towards....the supposedly resurrected kingdom. Apparently, she was to make enemies with the entire kingdom for such petty insult.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 am

One moment he was gone, the next he was there, the so called phantom who summoned them all. "So it seems you all got my message, very well, very well indeed." From a pillar he sat, watching them arrive one by one, a claoked figure watched them wearing a mask to conceal its identity. He stood up and took slow steps on invisible air, making his presence more visible to them. "This kingdom, is my kingdom, it's Etheria, land of the Magi." he walks down slowly, as if taking steps from a stair way. "A kingdom erased by time, but that's no longer important, what's important is you, and what role you play in the next flow of events." He landed beside the female espada who just arrived. "I introduce my self as the phantom, but you can all call me Mr. Kim as i like to be acquainted with you all, so i though of a more informal name." He sat on a boulder and explained what he needed. "I want to build an army, but with my kingdom erased, that's going to be a problem, so i ask for your help. I will need hollows under my disposal, just six, no seven of them will do."

whitehat
    whitehat
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5437

Post by whitehat Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:45 am

Flair tried to quickly react to the sudden appearance of a stranger, who landed right beside her. It was impossible to gauge his intents, so Flair decided to lay the edge of her pride low. Well, at least for now, as her fang, which boosted its straightforwardness, did not faze at all. Without a moment of hesitation, she began to spin her head around into thinking about the motives behind the cloaked man having appeared near her for such blatant proposition.

Why is this man taking such measures to carry out his plans? Does he not know his limits? Isn't fear what makes all of us crawl? Perhaps, this man is of the same kind as that blasphemous shinigami.....Flair thought, as she turned her head around to face the man, who was hiding himself under the flowing cloak of obscurity. It was as though he knew things would flow from how he moved his fingers about.

"What's this? A proposal and a choice at that? Know your impotence, stranger. State your reasons behind your needs. There must be a greater causes than fortifying your defenses and such....." Flair demanded some answers from the man, as she slightly raised her level of reiatsu.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 am

Senetue remained where he was, his eyes trailing away from the few as he looked up to the cloaked figure, he listened intently to what the being said as only one word really caught his attention. He had just about decided to ask a question of his own when the female Espada, Flair, had decided to instantly try to probe the man for answers to her questions. "Kehe..." Was the only sound Senetue made, releasing a faint laugh as his hand rose and pulled his top hat down a little over his face. "Maybe it's you who should learn something." Senetue said, pulling his hat up, his dark blue eyes became visible for a moments time as they seemed to pierce through Flair's body before his orange hair fell back down and he fondled the brim of his hat. "One can't expect some one to instantly tell them all the answers to life... Kehehe... Maybe you should slow down and try to not harass our host. It's very unbecoming for an Espada to show such an attitude. Kehehe." Senetue said, bringing his hand up to his mouth every time he released a small laugh as his shark teeth were revealed as his lips pulled up into a wide smile. Senetue was quite the strange one, one moment he might be as calm as any normal being and the next you could have a psychopath on your hands. "Though one word you stated makes me wonder... Maybe you should pick a better word than disposal. Usually that means you will be willing to give our lives for your plan. Something I'm not entire up to do... Kehehe." Senetue said, flipping his hat into the air it landed on his head as the small slip of paper that read 10/6 shifted slightly.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4906

Post by xKira Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 am

Kira had been here all along. Just like everyone else, he was summoned. Gently laying his hand on his zanpakuto he took his descent from the sky and slowly lowered himself to the ground to be in view by all. Perhaps they knew he was there? Perhaps not? Kira was one Espada that could easily hide himself.

"Perhaps everyone needs to calm down. For such a burden will befall us if we continue to act this way." Looking toward the mysterious stranger who seemed to try and fake a benign outlook. Perhaps the stranger was more powerful than us all, or perhaps none of them should try and gauge his abilities? Still he stared at the man, he took this moment as his time to talk. Everyone else had spoke, and now he will add in his own two cents.

"You seem to be drawing us in to your own ways, and we will be your pawns? We were given this power without knowing of our betrayal? Perhaps we are all plotting eachothers destruction? Can you gauge my power? Or what I am thinking? What if I am stronger than you, or perhaps can just out-deceive you?" At this time his demeanor faded, and God took over and wanted to add in his own words.

"I am not the one to come between Kira and his ways, but I know what this will come to. Like he said, we will be your pawns and when you get what you want... We will be moot in your eyes." God slipped his hand in his robe and arched back a tad. Taking a look at the hat wearing man, he arched one brow.

"And to you, perhaps if you didn't know... Pledging your allegiance without knowing the cause is a message of disaster, what are his motives?" Using sonido, he appeared just a few feet from him. "Do you know his reasons?" Before he even finished his sentence he was now back in his original place. There was an after image directly in front of the man which only smirked at him before immediately disappearing. Now that God was finished, the smirk slid off his face and Kira was back in control. Looking at the hostile female espada, he leaned closer in her direction.

"Never come in hostile, hun." He said, as if taking down her pride. "It causes problems, and allows people to see your weaknesses." Smirking some, he looked her over once more. "Like... You are easy to anger, and perhaps if I made you so upset you came at me swinging you would be clouded and all the blood from your brain would rush straight to your muscles, which in turn would decrease your comprehension and battle knowledge. That would allow for anyone to beat you, even a mere Shinigami."

Kira chuckled, and made a clone of a throne directly behind him. Sitting down, he threw one leg over the other and waited for a reaction, if he even got one. People tended to ignore him at times.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 am

In silence, he gave a light chuckle. "I came to you a prophet, yet you all perceive me as a lunatic, very well, i shall show you my vision." The sand beneath him rose as if connected to his will. "I am but a man, who seeks more out of life, this is my vision, my story, my symphony." a sand orchestra rose from the ground playing grand tunes as his story began to unfold before there eyes, he controlled every bit of it with a flick of a finger, but it died down as instantly as he shrugs. "But whats the use, that's not why you're all here." he clapped his fingers clean and started speaking again. "Fact is, i did summon you here, but its not to ask for your help, but your support. If i wanted to do something to you, i would've done that as early as your arrival. I'll be frank, your all weak, i have no use for you, but i will make use of you having no choice in the matter." sounding a bit arrogant, he waved his hands in denial upon the realization of what he did. "Not that your not strong, he made you all very strong, but your just not strong enough to be a threat to me." he sighed as it felt like he was no longer helping his own cause. He shook his head once more this time releasing several surges of spine tingling reiatsu.

He first turned to Flair. "Woman" he addressed her. "I see no reason why you should trust me or the other way around, i see no reason in explaining you my motives when im in the same position as your self. How can i assure that you wont do anything to hinder my plans? I think all that you should know is that we're neither friend nor foe, were ally's, but that can change."

He then turned to the arrancar with a funny laughter, kehe it went, he also had a funny hat, one he fancied himself. "As for disposal, i didn't think your kind cared much about your kind, for one, didn't you survive by eating your own, with no thought nor remorse? Though you may look human now, in one way or another, your still as empty as your pitiful soul, your all empty, how do you know you are who you are, and not something made up out of all the ones you ate? Im gonna use you, like you used your selves to reach your current state of being, hows that making me a bad guy when your all guilty of it?"

He then turned to the guy who was already there for quite sometime, but Mr. Kim didn't pay attention to him much till he spoke. He was rather confused, but he liked this Kira persons approach. "We you say? I'm looking forward to working with you then, i will make use of you till you break. If you wanna out-deceive me, then so be it, but how are you sure I'm deceiving you all into some one sided plan? It might benefit you more than me, but if you ruin it, then, its just your luck" Mr. Kim Shrugs mimicking Kira as he sat on a sand manipulated throne.

"All i ask is for 7 hollows from you guys, your help will be appreciated, but im not asking for it, nor am i demanding for it, i just ask for hollows, that's all."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:24 pm

"Keheheh... I am what I am and that's all there is to it." Senetue said, laughing to himself as his blue eyes became slightly visible through his orange hair. "It wasn't so much devouring without thought or remorse but following a set path of primal urges. Such how cannibals eat to survive we devoured to help appease the feeling of emptiness that we tended to feel when we were younger. I believe I am who I am since I was obviously the dominant personality at the time. Kehehe..." Senetue said, pulling his hat from his head before he pulled a pair of dice out and tossed them onto the ground, the pair both landing on ones. "Like the almighty rule of probability... Any of us could have turned out different if just one factor had been changed at the time. No one can be who they are, how is a human what they are when all things are predetermined through genetics. In a way, no one is full and everyone in empty. It's just that some are more willing to show that they are than others who hide it with power or wealth. Keheh." His eyes slowly rose to the masked individual before he twirled his fingers and one of the dice quickly turned onto a side that read two. "Everyone can have a hand in the creation of something such as how an abusive parent can play in the role of producing a psychopath to be. No matter how you look at it... Everyone is being used." He said, his lips pulled back into a cheshire grin to the point where it almost resembled a crescent moon. "I will lend you a hollow but always remember... There are a select few who are pulling the strings from the shadows. Some are less scared than others and are willing to show their smile."
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 am

"That makes it one" lifting his right index finger up he muffled a lughter. He listend to the hollow thi a funny hat, he was right of course, but theres no real erason to argue anymore. "Now then, i need six more." sitting comfortable, from the throne a fruit bowl crafted its self from the sand, he picked a grape and ate it while cheeruly waiting for the others to reply.
    Raienzo
    Raienzo
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5002

Post by Raienzo Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 am

Directly 6 feet to the left of the person farthest in that direction,a thin sound of static would come forth, spreading out for all the hear at the exact moment of another entity's appearance. The being was an arrancar, just as most of the others, however, his spiritual pressure was surpressed to such a state it would seem weak to most, however not so weak that it would be suspected of being surpressed. it was at a perfect setting to confuse those who had never met him in combat.The individual was called Akuma, Raienzo Akuma. He was the god of Rapture, a near-abandoned city in the desert of Las Nochas. Glancing around briefly with a slim smirk on his face as always, the man examined each and every person who had gathered in this new area. Some were familier from their meeting with the shinigami, however, another was quite new. A man behind a mask. A mask that had no meaning other then to hide. Raienzo Akuma looked specifically at that individual and spoke in a tone of overly-calm sound which low-intellect lifeforms could confuse with an emotionless tone. "Well, haven't seen you in Hueco Mundo before, any buisness you are here for? I assume, if so, it regards the gods of this world. Why else would the others be here?" By "others" he was reffering to the fellow god-kings, or future Espada who were also in the area.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Kyouga crossed his arms, and payed attention to everything that was being stated. He didn't seem to hold much interest in what was being planned, but he decided that he would question what the cloaked man was really planning. "What do you plan to do with the hollows?" Kyouga asked the cloaked man with suspicion.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4906

Post by xKira Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:33 am

"Perhaps if you were listening..." He said to the man that had just asked what everyone else had just said. The man seemed to be lost, and asked the same question everyone had, it was odd, and irked Kira. "We had just asked that same question." Kira was in no circumstance to be flaunting insults around, but that was just his personality. Not being even closest to the strongest one here, he knew he was summoned here for a reason though.

Now to crack at what the mad hatter said. "You are you? Perhaps you have been deceived by everything around you. You could be controlled at this point, and when you serve absolutely under a false god, you lose yourself in the process. Even if you don't feel that person as a god, you are at fault. The main problem here is..." The throne elevated Kira off the ground even more.

"You could be me, or I you. Perhaps you are him? Who are you, do you really know? You conceive everything as you see it to be true. Perhaps deception is the greatest tool ever created..." He finished his sentence, as a hat finally appeared the same as the mans, and he slowly tipped it downward on his head in his direction. "That sir, would be something you probably will not comprehend." Kira leaned in even further, adding in the last remark almost somewhat insulting. "Keheheh."

"Why am I here though? Obviously I am lower in the food chain than these others. I don't feel like losing my consciousness even a tad..." He said, as if he was going to lose his own decision making skills. Since the others seemed to run on some sort of other energy, as if it wasn't even there own, but they were all quite powerful.

"Should I leave then? Perhaps I shall be of no use in this form, anyway." He slowly slid off his throne, his left tentacle sliding around his leg as he looked at the others. Perhaps he'd be attack? He was pretty much insulting all of there intelligence...
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by ?????? Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:08 am

"Oh no no no" mister Kim chuckled hitting the fruit bowl with his hand destroying it to back to ashes. "For you were able to hear the signal, you are one of his chosen, the God i chose to serve under of course." he held out his right index finger, and spun it motioning the sand to create something over it. "I believe the other God's met this superior God, we all have our purpose in serving him, but what is yours? Are you willing to obey him for the power you seek? He will make you strong, but you will serve under him, your choice." he ended, as did the sand motion, it turned into an envelope, he threw it to Kira and clapped close his hands together. "Im gonna do what i have to do with the hollows you gave me, all that you need to know is that they are with me, they will be much like your current form, but with purpose other than yours." he explained to those who asked again, though Kira was irked with there questions, Mr. Kim was more than willing to answer them. "If you give me a hollow, dont expect me to return them though, after all, i cant assure there lives to be saved after this."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am