Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The return of an old enemy? Zero returns!

Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 5116

The return of an old enemy? Zero returns! Empty The return of an old enemy? Zero returns!

Post by Zero Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm

The town of Karakura town was calm and peaceful, surprisingly. No hollows were attacking, humans were asleep and out around. A young man appeared on top of a slide. He was laying there, almost as if he fainted.
    He jerked up, hitting his head on top of the slide. He immediately put his hand over his head.
    "How did I get here?" HE thought to himself as he slid down the slide, still holding his head. His spiritual pressure was calm as well, but it was sharp enough for any spiritual aware people to notice.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11595

The return of an old enemy? Zero returns! Empty Re: The return of an old enemy? Zero returns!

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:45 pm

"Might you be Zero? Don't worry, I'm not here to cause any trouble. If it means anything to you I am Kyouga Minamoto. I'm sorry that we never officially met before." Kyouga said kindly as he introduced himself to Zero. "I think you came here through a sort of Dangai-ish world. Anyway do you feel alright?" Kyouga stated and asked in concern. Kyouga had a feeling that he could learn a few things from Zero anyway.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

The return of an old enemy? Zero returns! Empty Re: The return of an old enemy? Zero returns!

Post by Zero Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Zero turned to face the man who just appeared. His appearance was now revealed from the darkness of the slide. He had an appearance similar to Suzaku, only he had different colored hair and eyes.
    "Yes, I am Zero" He said.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:02 am

"Is there anything that I can do for you, Zero?" Kyouga asked Zero politely, hoping to be of some help to the guy. However, Kyouga was affiliated with Ciel. Yet, this was an interesting moment indeed.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 am

"Ciel?" He asked. Zero remembered the name, but not who the person was. "Why do I remember that name?" He thought to himself. He got up off the ground and brushed himself off. A glance at him would reveal if he stood next to Suzaku, they'd be identical with different hair and eye color.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 am

"Ciel? Well, he does take care of me. Perhaps you two were really close?" Kyouga asked as he explained things to Zero. In any case, Kyouga had a feeling that there would be some connection between Zero and Ciel.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am

"I don't remember" HE said. "All I know is that I have to find Ciel!"
    He started to walk around, but didn't know where Ciel was at.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am

"Calm down Zero, Ciel is currently at Squad 11 in the Soul Society. However, he can usually be found at the manor down the road from Holloween Town in Hueco Mundo. I would recommend that you go to the manor and wait for Ciel's return. I promise you the best hospitality there." Kyouga said honestly to Zero, hoping that he could put the man's mind at ease.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:01 am

Zero looked at him. "11th Division?" He asked. "If Ciel is fighting in this division, I want to go and help him"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:08 am

Kyouga simply smiled at Zero as he said; "I won't hold you back then, go now if you wish" Kyouga then pointed at Zero, opening a Garganta right behind him. "Use that Garganta, it will lead you right to him. I wish the best for you." Kyouga said happily as he exited through a Garganta himself.
    Zero
    Zero
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Zero Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 am

"A garganta?" He asked. He turned around and looked at it. He didn't know if it would take him to Ciel but he decided to trust the guy and he walked through it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 am