Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Horoshi [Shinigami] [WIP]

Tuxedo Clank
    Tuxedo Clank
    Human

BD-cash : 4884

Horoshi [Shinigami] [WIP] Empty Horoshi [Shinigami] [WIP]

Post by Tuxedo Clank Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information:

Human Name: Unknown
    Shinigami Name: Horoshi (He has no other name)
    Age: Unknown at death. Age from arrival in seireitei is 342 years.

Division: 5th

Residence: Seireitei{Where does your character currently reside?}
    Appearance:
    Horoshi is 5’ 7” tall and lightly built. He has dark green eyes with black flecks. The phrase “the eyes are a window to the soul” is applicable to Horoshi in every sense. Looking into his eyes for any period of time allows you to glimpse his personality. Sometimes Sukērushīrudo controls Horoshi for a moment and his eyes change to a bright yellow for just a moment.

Horoshi has a very dark brown, messy hair. When it is wet, Horoshi’s hair looks black. His fringe splits slightly to the left of the middle and partially covers his right eye.

Horoshi wears a normal shinigami outfit with the Vice-Captain’s badge on his upper arm. He carries Sukērushīrudo in his sheath on his right at belt level. Horoshi sometimes has a reed woven hat during the summer to keep the sun out of his eyes.

Personality:
    Horoshi is a very protective person. He will put other people above himself. Horoshi has very little use of anger and as such has only one thing that will cause him to lose his temper; the death of anyone he is close to. This causes him to fanatically protect those he cares about. A sure way to find out how much he cares about you is to risk your life near him.

Horoshi is usually quiet and laid back. He often practices his kido in secluded and shady areas. Horoshi is the kind of person who obeys orders to the letter. The exception to this rule is killing. Horoshi hates fighting to kill. He fights to defeat his opponent but never in an attempt to kill.

As a leader Horoshi will pick the plan that leads to the least bloodshed even if it is less efficient. He will however create plans based on mission completion. If the mission isn’t completed then he will take all responsibility for it. He will only ever tell someone off in private. He will never shame anyone by scolding them in front of their peers.

Horoshi is one of the rare people who can think in two opposite ways. He can think deeply and slowly about large problems. He can also think quickly on his feet to come up with a last minute plan of action. This allows him to fit his thought processes to the current place and problem.

Story: {Character history human life, plus life, shinigami life, current life etc etc.}

RP Sample: (We prefer quality over quantity.)

Zanpakuto Information:

Zanpakuto Name: Sukērushīrudo
    Sealed Appearance: Sukērushīrudo is a wakizashi blade. The guard is a diamond shape with the two points facing the side of the blade being longer than the other two. The pommel of the hilt is a miniature black dragon’s head with yellow eyes. The sheath is a black scale pattern.
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: Sukērushīrudo takes the form of a black Chinese dragon. He has no wings and only a front pair of legs. Sukērushīrudo has a faint yellow glow from underneath the scales. He cannot talk but communicates telepathically with Horoshi. Nobody else can hear Sukērushīrudo and as such, he has a stronger than usual bond with Horoshi. Sukērushīrudo is very much like his wielder in the protective aspect but will only personally use his abilities when Horoshi is in mortal danger. Sukērushīrudo will activate Shikai state himself and create a shield to save Horoshi from sneak attacks.
    Release Phrase: Protect, Sukērushīrudo

Shikai
    Released Appearance: When Sukērushīrudo is released the blade turns into the scaled tail of a black dragon and winds up Horoshi’s arm. The dragonhead emblem on the pummel of the hilt enlarges and retracts to cover up Horoshi’s hand, hiding it from view. The tail winds up his arm in 10 spirals. Each spiral has a small black orb which gets yellow as it stores energy. Out of the mouth of the dragonhead shoots a blade made of Sukērushīrudo’s shielding ability.
    Other Changes: None

Passive abilities

Name: Energy Absorption
    Description: Sukērushīrudo absorbs spiritual and kinetic energy through his shields, converting them into spiritual energy that he can use. This is stored inside the orbs which turn yellow as they fill up. When full they begin to turn red as they become filled a second time.
    Downside: Once all 10 orbs are red, the shields will all shatter. Horoshi will have very unstable spiritual pressure for 2 posts afterwards as he is forced to control the overflow

Active abilities

Name: Scale Shields
    Description: Horoshi may create shields using the energy stored in the orbs. These shields are a circle with a 1 meter radius and coloured yellow. The shields are impossible to destroy using brute force. Horoshi can use energy stored in the orbs to enlarge current shields by doubling their diameter, but this counts toward the shield limit. Once created, the shield will remain in place until moved or destroyed. Horoshi can move the shields by touching them with his hands.
    Downside: There is a maximum of 15 shields at a time. This cannot be increased. Once the shield is removed, its energy is not refunded. The shields can only be created an inch away from Horoshi’s body.

Name: Dragon form
    Description: Horoshi coveres his body in armour of small shields. These are similar to their larger kin but do not absorb energy. Once activated Horoshi gains extra speed which lasts longer than the body armour.
    Downside: This ability costs all the energy stored in a red orb and lasts 2 posts. The speed increase can be extended at the cost of a yellow orb’s worth of energy per post.

Name: Dragon Blade
    Description: Horoshi creates a blade out of Sukērushīrudo’s shields. This blade extends from the dragon’s mouth. This blade is exactly like a shield but shaped like a double-bladed sword and does not count toward the maximum 10. The Shikai starts with this already activated. The sword can be retracted to fill an orb. The blade is just like a zanpakuto and lasts until retracted.
    Downside: The blade costs the amount of energy found in one orb. There is a maximum of one.
    Tuxedo Clank
    Tuxedo Clank
    Human

Horoshi [Shinigami] [WIP] Empty Re: Horoshi [Shinigami] [WIP]

Post by Tuxedo Clank Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 am

I think I will probably wait until the final battle is over before I finish my history and put it onto the submission. That way I get to integrate my character into the plot much easier and much more seamlessly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 pm

The Reset is done, is this application done?
    Tuxedo Clank
    Tuxedo Clank
    Human

Post by Tuxedo Clank Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:08 pm

I am just finishing off some of the history. I will probably be completely done by tomorrow.
    Tuxedo Clank
    Tuxedo Clank
    Human

Post by Tuxedo Clank Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I am having some trouble with my MS office so I cannot currently access any of my character information on my computer. It is almost completely done so when I fix the problem I will put it up.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Alright, infrom us when youre done.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:06 am

Should this be moved to the App Graveyard?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:08 am