Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Not supposed to be here [Open]

Xin
    Xin
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4923

Not supposed to be here [Open] Empty Not supposed to be here [Open]

Post by Xin Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:50 am

Xin let out a rather unhappy groan when he sat up from the bed of leaves that he had fallen on when he fell from the sky. How did he fall from the sky? He doesn't actually remember the details, except that he was fighting a hollow and it escaped through a garganta. He followed it of course, having nothing to do but fight them. And he ended up here. "This is possibly the worst day of my life," he said as he stood up and concentrated on hiding his reiatsu. Soul Society. He was back in it. "I hate it here. Why did the hollow have to come here to run away?" he complained to himself as he dusted himself off. Then he concentrated on finding the hollow. "Better finish what I started," he muttered rather unhappily as he did so. The hollow was near him but for some reason he couldn't pinpoint its location. He tilted his head. Why? Ugh, this is the worst day possible.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:59 pm