Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Summoning... (Open)

Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 4889

The Summoning... (Open)  Empty The Summoning... (Open)

Post by Pythia Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 am

Pythia stands in the temple that is within Las Noches of Hueco mundo. He stands there with his arms crossed with his right eye glowing purple as he sends out a telepathically message to all those who are within hueco mundo. The message says.

To all Hollows... Arrancars... Espada and whomever else may be in Hueco mundo. I summon you all to my palace, come to me and be apart of my army... I shall select the strongest of you to be in the front line with me as we take over this damned world and take back what should be rightfully ours... those of you who are brave enough to test my power... come and attack me with all you have... if you´re brave enough that is"

His eye then goes back to its normal color, he stands there in the temple awaiting for anyone to arrive, he had a smirk on his face as he then took out a cigarette and lit it with a zippo lighter he kept in his right pocket.

He closed his zippo after using it and placed it away as he then puffed on his cigarette awaiting to see who would come to him and who was truly brave enough to test his power.

"This should be interesting..."

He said to himself as many thoughts would go through his mind at this time, all which couldn't help him but to smile.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9040

The Summoning... (Open)  Empty Re: The Summoning... (Open)

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 am

There was a single mass that rested on the grounds of Las Noches. The darkened mass was motionless, aside from the rise and fall of its chest, it's breathing. Shikotsumyaku rested on the ground, curled slightly around what one would only take to be a single flower in his rest. The monster aroused with a low rumble as its hands placed themselves onto the ground to push himself up and onto his feet.

The eyes slowly opened as the light from them shown. It's head slowly rose upward as if to smell something across the air. It then let its head drop down as he began to move out and slowly, its pace quickened as he began to head toward the sound of the summoner.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 am

Pythia stood there in the center of the room with his arms crossed and the cigarette on the tip of his mouth, ash slowly blowing away with the light breeze that would pass through the room. Pythia could sense a strong presence getting closer and closer, he would smirk very lightly that it was barley noticeable.

"This should be interesting... lets see what pitiful excuse for soldiers will I see today.. heh.."

He would smirk as his thoughts would bring joy to him he would wait patiently standing as still as a statue, every now and again he would move his hand to grab his cigarette and tap the ash of. He would blow out smoke from his nostrils and mouth and would wait... and wait... and wait..
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9040

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 am

Shikotsumyaku continued his pace as he ran forward, heading toward the voice that spoke to him and the sudden increase in spiritual pressure. In which, only seemed to grow further and further still. He let his pace slow down as he reached a area where the presence was against the other side of a wall. In this, he was hungry. The voice would be a well placed meal and with the sudden rise in spiritual pressure, he wouldn't be the only one.

He drew his arms back as the bones in his arms burst forth to his gauntlets as he then began to beat away at the wall, piercing and striking till he would get closer to the voice.
    Siddhartha
    Siddhartha
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4775

Post by Siddhartha Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Siddhartha was sitting there Meditating was This Sound Intruded his mind. As he opened his eyes and He was a bit Irritated him for Siddhartha did not like anyone or anything in his head that was a place for him and god Only. He slowly stood up as the wind blow he closed his eyes and let out a grunt. " I don't know who you are.. But when i get my hand on you. I'll rip your heart out with my own two fingers." His eyes slowly opened. Siddhartha started walking in the direction of the voice. After a long time of walking he came across Shikotsumyaku Attacking the wall. Siddhartha stooped back and just watched everything go on. He felt spiritual pressure for a hand full of people in that place mostly it was the same but at different points. As if someone was in different places at one time. With Shikotsumyaku Attacking the wall did not make it any easier. This Upset Siddhartha The way He seen as he thought to himself. 'Only god should have this power..' Siddhartha was ready to destroy any and everything in that place but Shikotsumyaku. But rushing in was for fools so he just stayed back and waiting to see what would happen when his Big Friend broke down that wall.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7624

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 am

-(Note)-

Due to -Kira- No longer posting for a certain amount of time and being inactive, I have removed his posts and have edited Pythia's posts so that they match the present posts. Please read over what has been changed and edit your posts as well so that it can make sense with everything else and we can continue this thread.

Thank you:

Admin Mike
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Pythia hears the banging on the walls and sees how light cracks begin to form on them. He smirks as he feels the presence of two hollows, he decides to help them out with there break in and extends his arm which points towards the wall with his index finger and then says.

"Hadō 4. Byakurai"

A large powerful beam of molten electricity fires from his index finger and crashes into the wall and smashes through, the beam went so fast and was so powerful it would push back and attack anybody who was on the other side of the wall. Pythia puts his hand down and then turns his body to face the wall, he stands there watching the events occur and awaits how these beings respond to this.

A smirk comes up on his face as he crosses his arms, he looks at the being with his purple pupil and was ready to see what would come at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:30 am