Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Uruha Anko
ChukonenNecromancer
6 posters

You're Late For Tea!

ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5109

You're Late For Tea! - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Late For Tea!

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 am

Kuro shook his head. He held up three fingers. "Former third seat of the third squad. This necklace seals off my ability to attack shinigami still in the Gotei 13. It'll... update when someone leaves or joins." He smirks a bit at what she had to say. "They're all true statements. I reap nightmares and use them against my enemies. Where they're stored? I can't truly say." His crimson eyes studied the woman carefully. He turned his head, trying not to laugh when he saw the woman's rather large bust, under the impression that it was fake. Kuro then looked back to the woman. "Tenth Squad's captain, 'ey? Well, it's nice to meet you." Kuro extended out a gloved hand in order to shake hands.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5274

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 am

Mushasune raised an eyebrow, she had watched him so carefully, down to the most ubsurd detail. she noticed the movement of his three fingers before he could complete the action, realizing that he was in the third division before he truly admitted it. she also noticed that he looked at, than away from her bust. he seemed to take it more comically, and there was only one reason for that. "using nightmares against your enemies? honestly i beleive that such an ability is powerful, but also distasteful. nightmares are personal, something that the one whom has them wishes to only keep to themselves....from my point of view." she said as she shook his hand, "nice to meet you too." she said as she brought him in closer to her by jerking her arm. his head was now side by side with hers, "by the way, their all natural." she said seductively. despite such friendly conversation, she kept a good trace on moshiro's energy level, knowing were she was and knowing were to head if she couldn't catch her or if she was in danger.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 am

"We all have our own views on fighting." Kuro chuckled a bit. He raised an eyebrow to her statement. "Whoa, you must get a lot of attention, then." Kuro would have added a smart remark, but he chose not to. After the two shook hands and whatnot, his hand dropped to his side as he stepped back. He closed his eyes, pinpointing Riku's reiatsu. It was faint, but still there. He opened his eyes, picking up his tea he had from his table, finishing it off. "To think, a simple cup of tea brought this." Kuro shook his head. "How bothersome."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 pm

"everyone does have a different outlook on fighting, if we all had the same ideal on it, there may not be as much of it, possible." she said calmly as she looked up into the sky. she than turned back to him, chuckling at his remark, "unfortunetely, im quite a dissapointment for most men, do to the fact that im slightely dedicated to the other side." she said. afterwards, she listened and her smile vanished, "I do apologise for this, but we have the most justified reasons to...i hope." she thought as she really hadn't been introduced to the reason why they had left Soul Society to find this person whom seemed to age in reverse.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 am

"Well, I have to agree." Kuro paced slowly. Left, right, left, right... It was almost nostalgic. "So you prefer women over men, for the most part?" He paused for a few seconds. "Nothin' wrong with that." Kuro smirked when she apologised for the happenings. "So, attackin' a kid is what the gotei 13 is fallin' to? Kinda sick..." Kuro then walked slowly past her. "How I miss the gotei 13. Throwing their pawns around like ragdolls..." He smiled. "Forgive me." He placed a gloved hand on the woman's shoulder. "Hakufuku." If the kido worked, the captain would fall asleep, and her reiatsu would vanish until she woke up.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:54 am

Before the Rouge shinigami could finish half the word, Mushasune jumped to conclusion and flashstepped away to a nearby building top. she could easily tell he was up to something when he said forgive me[color=violet]calm and cool face diminished into a state of annoyance. "for one whom was once in the Gotie, you sure do think that with your hints that i couldn't predetermine your actions. I am a Captain after all, i have seen my fair share of deceptions and sneak attacks." she said crossing her arms. "And i look down on you that you only think with a narrow mind. you have no real knowledge of that girl, as a matter of fact she is in fact the master of the girl whom chased her.....that girl you were talking to ages in reverse." she said calmly as she stroked her hair, frustrated with this mans attempt to subdue her. "an attack on a Captain is against the law, you [i]should be punished....but i'll give you one last chance...do not get involved or i will be forced to take action....and you wouldn't want such a delecate Captain like myself to take actions." she said looking at him with a feirce stare.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm

It was pretty annoying how the shinigami was tracking her, like a map, every single one of her actions and moved were read precisely, she was running out of patience and was eager to get away, but it seemed like theirs no escaping this girl, turning to look, she knew her. She was indeed one of those who surpassed her, who once studied under her, but why was she here? How does she... live again?

Stopping somewhere on a buildings roof, she turned to face Moshiro properly as winds blew even harder from height of where she stood.

"What do you want?"
    sharply, she asked.

Moshiro was stunned of her masters sudden decision to stop, one of which she's never done before, relieved her master still had it in her, she spoke, with her left knee bended, she continued. "Master, we need your aide." She looked up and continued. "Sachiko... did something stupid again, and i dont think i can no longer watch from the sidelines."

Convinced, Riku replied. "Are you speaking of the prophecy the old man told us?" Moshiro nodded as Ruru sighed.

"So you two... still..." She sighed. "Very well, but i wont spoil you with what you want, nor do i have the ability to any longer, Old Kami sealed my abilities."

Moshiro was shocked. "Why would Kami do such a thing?"
    "To help me hide my identity, you should know by now, seeing as you had such a hard time finding me."

Moshiro bowed her head once more, there was something not right about everything, but she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Master, i need a heaven pass." Ruru was shocked, she didnt think Moshiro would ever need one, granted a position by kami him self, why would she need her help now? "Why would you need one, your a royal knight? you dont need a pass."

Moshiro looked up and explained. "I cant enter heaven as a Royal knight... because Sachiko, will definitely know about it, i need a regular ticket, two of it atleast."

Ruru sighed, it was as if she was disappointed. "Im afraid i cant do anything about the ticket, but i do know someone who knows a way to enter heaven the old way."

Ruru blew a smoke from a cigarette she's already started.

"And who would that be?"
    anticipating the reply just as much, she held on to the moment.

"My husband... Hajime Yukimura." With the look of hope just steps away, it felt like another search was on there hands. Hajime Yukimura, the last news about him was that he went on to search for his wife, but why couldnt he find her.

"Does he know your alive?" Moshiro asked.

"Under the grave and beyond, that man will not rest till he finds me, i know that's what i would do." She laughed a dark sadistic laughter. "I think i know where he is, he cant find me cause of Kami's seal, but i keep track of where he is."
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 am

Kuro grinned. "Oh, really?" He could only laugh. "Letting the rank of 'taicho' boost your ego? I would attack with Amezgaitz, but it's too dangerous for me." He smiled, preparing a bakudo. "Hainawa!"
    Frost
    Frost
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5004

Post by Frost Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 am

Garyuu used flashstep to intercept the hainawa attack. "Eigth Division recruit, Garyuu Elizondo, at your service!" He said, facing away from the female. His gaze was on the Rogue. It was he who was binded. "I have reinforcement on his way, ma'am," he whispered. Garyuu grinned, watching the rogue's every move. "I heard 'Amezgaitz'. Is that your zanpaku-to?"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:03 am

Mushasune raised an eyebrow, she had not time to fight this individual whom seemed to scoff at her. she sighed as she was about to avoid the bakudo before she new that someone else would. she senced the power before the shinigami even came, however it was unexpected. she merely smiled and said, "Garyuu eh? nice name." she said looking at the rouge, "kido will not reach me, i'll tell you that much...." she said as she slowely unsheathed her blade. she looked at it with sorrowful eyes, as if she regreted every drawing her blade. her power was indeed insane, having no mercy for those around her. "Rouge, i adive that you stop this. we had no offensive buisiness here. or intentions are pure. if we do not do what we do, soul society may be driven into chaus." she said calmly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Making there way back in hopes that the shinigami they left behind weren't causing too much of a trouble by them selves, Ruru and Moshiro traveled from one roof to the other as to avoid human traffic. Ariving just amidst the postponed fight, Moshiro yells. "MATE, Musha Taichou, its all cleared up now!"

Ruru was still coping with Moshiro's new found speed, and her new bound body, she had her limits with this human body. "You... you shinigami's, what are you made of." she says, seemingly forgetting the fact that she was once one of them.

Looking towards the small comotion that had already happened, she recognized the blond shinigami. "AHH, its you!" she pointed towards Garyuu, "We met in soul society!"

((The person named Tsuchimiya Riku, the weird girl etc etc))
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:27 am

Mushasune's attention was brought to the area at which moshiro and Ruru were. she sighed as she looked back at the rouge shinigami, "you try one more smart move like what you did earlier and I will not be so merciful. fighting is the last thing i turn to, only as an action if all else fails. I sure do want to ruin such a pretty face." she said seductively, returning to her former self, her normal self. she than shunpo's back to Moshiro, "So whats the plan, do we have a way into heaven yet?" she asked, almost in a whispered tone.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Moshiro turned to Ruru who had a look of confirmation in her face. "Master explained it on the way here, she cant help us with heaven tickets, but we can enter it the old way." she explained, this time turning to ruru and letting her explain. "There is such a placed called the void, also known as the fallen's prison. Now i dunno its exact location, but if we get inside the Void it's self, i might be able to do something about entering heaven from there.

Heaven doesnt connect directly to any planes, all except the void where the real earth oasis lies. And there's only one person who knows where it is, my husband, well, we should hurry, i sense his presence somewhere in Europe, i cant be wrong about it, he's near.
    "
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:41 am

Mushasune emedietely opened a portal that would than lead to Europe, she had no time to waist with this objective, time wasted was time that could have been spent on ending sato's tyranny. "than we must find him, we must make haste though, no time should be waisted here anymore. we will find your husband and after that......we head to heaven." she said calmly as she waited for the two to enter the portal. she had no intention to stay with the other shinigami, there was no need to.
    Frost
    Frost
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5004

Post by Frost Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 am

Garyuu froze. "IT'S YOU!" His eyes went wide at the sight of the female he met not too long ago. He then forced himself from the rogue's kido, taking his zanpaku-to from its sheath. "Get going, unless you want your treacherous blood to drip from my sword." He then turned back. "I beg your pardon, but I must be going!" With that, he used shunpo to leave.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 am

Kuro grinned at the recruit, watching him leave. "Hasta luego, kiddo." He looked towards the other three. "Well, it seems she's at least unharmed." He stepped forward, offering a handshake to the tenth division captain. "I apologise for my attempts in attacking you. Truce?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Ruru was much to confused with what happened but shook her head turning to Mushasune. "Very well." turning her head again, she found Kuro waiting to shake hands with the 10th Captain. "Thanks for earlier, we shall meet again some time." She smiled at him.

(( Musha Taichou, we go here after this http://www.bleachdynasty.com/ireland-f30/the-search-for-haji-musha-moshi-ruru-and-bystanders-t3896.htm#74088 ))
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 am

Mushasune looked at the rouge and calmly shook his hand, "truce it is, though make sure you dont be so quick to assume things, especially about a innocent woman like myself. i hope that i dont give off a feeling that i am a bad person, so i hope you dont suspect me as much." she said calmly and slightly seductively, like she always is, no matter what occasion unless irritated. she than turned towards moshiro and ruru and smiled, "this journey is proving to be very lengthy, but i know it will serve us well in the long run, serve soul society as a whole as well....." she thought about the original goal, knowing that eventually it would mean that she would have to draw her blade against Captains and other shinigami alike before she would be able to get to Sato. she than stepped through the portal and headed to find this new individual, the husband of Ruru.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 am