Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!)

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5312

Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!) Empty Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!)

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 am

Ah well all of you know by Soren but yeah got the Rp moderator position so I'm going to do my best and help anyone out who needs it xD and as you may know my Baka color is technically Amethyst aka purple but yeah Amethyst just sounds better more official to me xD nice to meet you all. AGAIN. And well for the first time o.o xD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!) Empty Re: Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!)

Post by Muerte Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 am

Ok
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!) Empty Re: Baka Amethyst (Woo being fashionably late to make introductions!)

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am

I didn't want to do this you know -.-
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6430

Post by Rioshi Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 am

Lmao, yeah. -pat pats-

Its effectively our site's way of welcoming staff and introducing their promotion. Xander, be nice!

Welcome aboard the BD panel Soren. Glad to have you aboard.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 am

Welcome to the bakarangers Soren, you are well DESERVING of this position of anyone this past few months ^_^

You deserve it!

KAMPAI!
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 am

Haha thanks ^_^ I shall summon all the dolphins from the coean and we shall liberate the site of all sins!!! @_@ Or well hahaha we could just continue to work on the site like normal people. But then again that's boring.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 am

@Ruru, that made me think you thought I didn't deserve my spot :\

Congrats Soren. You deserved getting the position..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:41 am