Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Moegami's Debut

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11579

Moegami's Debut Empty Moegami's Debut

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:46 am

Moegami was walking through the dessert while he smoked from his pipe. As a Zanpakuto clone, he would naturally want to see his master, but he just felt like hanging around. He sensed someone nearby, and wondered who it might be.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128856

Moegami's Debut Empty Re: Moegami's Debut

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 am

Kageshiro was running away from the castle. He was jumping off of trees and gliding through the air. He had it with everything. He was planning on betraying Hueco Mundo and becoming independant so he wouldn't have to handle with everything. His light and dark spiritual pressure flowed behind him as he glided.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 am

All of a sudden, Moegami appeared right in-front of Kageshiro. "What's the rush, kid?" he asked Kageshiro with a determined grin, wondering why Kageshiro was in such a hurry. All the while, his haori looked very similar to flames.

Last edited by Kyouga on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:59 am

"Get out of my way" Kageshiro said to him in a plain tone. He disappeared from in front of the man and appeared behind him, continuing his trip.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 am

"Heh, running away won't solve much, Kageshiro. Especially when it's Kyouga Minamoto." Moegami said as he kept up with him, and went back to smoking his pipe. Moegami seemed to enjoy this pace, but he also wanted to shed some light. Also, Moegami knew Kyouga better than anybody else.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 am

"Don't mess with me" He said. "I already know who you are and i could care less that you were fathers zanpakto, i am going to cut my ties with that fool once and for all"
    He continued to jump and glide, his speed picking up, faster than before, getting away from the man.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 am

"You stay alive out there okay, kid?!" Moegami shouted as puffs of smoke emitted from his mouth with each word. "Ah, well... I tried. Might as well go to the ceremony... Darn kid has issues..." Moegami said under his breath as he blew out a large puff of smoke. Moegami then went back to smoking his pipe, and he made his way towards Las Noches.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 am

Kageshiro slid to a stop.
    "Why did father send him after me?" He asked. He felt a large sensation in his legs as the muscles inside them suddenly started to tear from the strain. He fell down and landed on his back. He couldn't move his legs at all.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:43 am

"Having some last thoughts?" Moegami asked from behind Kageshiro, having appeared behind him upon sensing an abrupt change. "To put it simply, your old man sent me after you because he feared that something like this would probably happen. Also, he thinks that you should have a mother. It's ironic really, he's such a mommy's boy, since he never really got to know his father well. Anyway, he does worry about you a lot and wants to learn how to be a father, and I want to be your friend." Moegami said quite enthusiastically with a smile as he sat on a large rock, and smoked his pipe leisurely.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:47 am

Kageshiro ignored the man. He had yet to know his name, and after hearing what Kyouga's goals were, he still didn't care.
    "I don't want a mother, I grew up without a mother and I intend on staying like that" He said. "If Kyouga wants to get married, keep me out of it, he wants nothing to do with me anyhow, all he does is try to get with women, which is childish in my eyes"

He started to cough and blood scattered from his mouth outwards onto his clothing.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 am

Instantaneously, Kyouga appeared out of nowhere. This event caused Moegami to fall backwards off the rock, and hurt his back. Kyouga then hugged his son and enveloped him with his aura. "If all you want is me, then you have me both body and soul. From this point onward, you will have it all to yourself." Kyouga whispered in Kageshiro's ear. "In all honesty, I chose you over Claire at the last moment. You deserve better out of me, and you hold my heart in your hands." Kyouga added as he gently stroked his son's hair. Kyouga had been acting for an idiot for a long time, but he just needed to see the truth for himself.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 am

Kageshiro gave a shocked look as he felt the embrace from his father. He couldn't move due to his muscle tearings. Tears formed into his eyes. He shook his head to make them disappear.
    "Father, you're hurting me" He said in a plain tone. He wasn't mad at his father anymore, he just couldn't handle it anymore.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 am

Kyouga quickly released Kageshiro, and started bowing in appology. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Kyouga felt bad about injuring his son, and Moegami simply peered over the rock like a child taking cover.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 am

"it's fine" He said. "It's what i get for over excerting my speed abilities"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 am

"So, would you like to rest here for now?" Kyouga asked considerately. "Wait, you can go to Hell now. Besides, you're part demon." he added confirmingly. "Geez, when did this tux get so tight? It's so uncomfortable..." Kyouga started to complain as he started to undress the upper half of his body in front of both of Kageshiro and Moegami.

"K-Kyo-san, is that really necessary?!" Moegami protested as he started to turn a shade of red. "Calm down, it's not like I'm taking my pants off..." Kyouga replied bluntly to his Zanpakuto clone.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5139

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 am

Kageshiro didn't look at his father. "Father, you're strange" He said, trying to hold in a laugh.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 am

"In what way?" Kyouga asked with a grin as he walked closer to his son, eventually their faces were about a foot apart. "Do I amuse you?" Kyouga asked quietly as he put a hand on Kageshiro's shoulder. Regardless of his current actions, Kyouga had a very muscular build, especially after the intense training he had to go through. Kyouga held a gentle smile on his face, and he hoped that Kageshiro wouldn't take it the wrong way.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 am

Kageshiro looked at him. "Don't get so close to me you pervert" He said to him. He laughed a bit. He still couldn't move however.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:12 am

"Aww come on, something has to be up if you're laughing." Kyouga asked with gentle smile as he layed on his side closely to his son. Kyouga was very interested in Kageshiro right now, but he wondered if his own son understood his feelings.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 am

Kageshiro gave a =.= look. "Just take me home" He said. His eyes closed as he passed out from fatigue.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:01 am

"If that's what you really want." Kyouga said as he stood up and carried Kageshiro in his arms as they flew back home. Kyouga went as far as rubbing his cheek against Kageshiro's. Kyouga just couldn't stop loving his son in one way or another.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 pm