Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Kageshiro's Debut

Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5110

Kageshiro's Debut Empty Kageshiro's Debut

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 am

Kageshiro has now been formed. Kage and Shiro met each other in this long disappearance they had. He's returned to take the spot of Shiro in the espada ranking.

Reference:
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/085/e/7/Commission___Adachi_by_Geofffffff.jpg

He has long white hair with a black streak going down the center. The top part of his outfit that is black is white with a black line going down the center of it. The red pants are white with a black line on the sides of them. The belt around his waist is black. Smoke is constantly escaping his hands but he's learned how to control it.

Kageshiro sits down on an orb of light and dark as he looks at the empty skies of Hueco Mundo
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11550

Kageshiro's Debut Empty Re: Kageshiro's Debut

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 am

While Kyouga was strolling around the dessert, he felt his right forehand burn and pulsate excruciatingly. As a result, Kyouga was brought down to a knee until he adjusted to it. Wanting to figure out what just happened, Kyouga followed the source and came upon Kageshiro. "So you became whole again after all. I'm glad that you are alright..." Kyouga started to say with a smile on his face, but paused as he rubbed his aching and stiff right hand. "Whatever should I call you now?" Kyouga asked quietly as he waited for some reaction from Kageshiro.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:43 am

Kageshiro turned and faced him. "Father" He said as he walked up to him and gave him a hug. At least he had Shiros personality and still thought of Kyouga as his father. "You can call me Kageshiro"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:55 am

Kyouga quickly hugged Kageshiro back, and he regretted having to leave Shiro. "Kageshiro, please forgive me. I had no idea how long I would be gone. I missed you so much..." Kyouga explained, but his eyes soon started to water. In a quick reaction, he dried his eyes. "Anyway, is there anything that you want to do, son." Kyouga said straight from his heart. It almost felt like he had no control over what he said whatsoever, but it also felt quite natural.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 am

Kageshiro looked at his father.
    "I'd like to trai nsomewhat" He said. "I haven't used much of the abilities of this body yet so I need some training"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

"Alright, show me what you've got. You're probably really strong in your wolf form though." Kyouga said with a smile on his face as he cracked his knuckles. "You're a man now Kageshiro, and I intend to treat you like one. Make me proud." Kyouga added in an attempt to boost his son's confidence.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 am

Kageshiro looked at his father. "I'm only 18 now" He said. "I'm not that old"
    He jumped back, body turning into a humanoid wolf. "I can do this now" He said smiling. He was nos faster than before. He disappeared instantly and reappeared behind Kyouga.
    "Light Kick" He said as his leg glew with a bright light. He aimed for his side, hoping to hit him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:53 am

Before Kageshiro could hit Kyouga, he attempted to elbow him in the stomach. "Kageshiro, I was only saying that you are no longer the little boy that you used to be." Kyouga said as he went into his demon form. "Just let me know when you've had enough." Kyouga added calmly.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 am

Kageshiro's body turned into pure light, disappearing next to his father. He still had the light around his leg as he kicked at him again.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 am

Kyouga blocked the kick, and attempted to shoot Kageshiro with a large black Cero at a close range. Since his training with Desidia, Kyouga developed a stronger resistance for light and only the impact hurt a bit. Regardless, Kyouga smiled at Kageshiro happily.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 am

Kageshiro noticed he was trying to shoot the cero at him point blank. His body seemed to dislocate every joint as his body grew limp and he dodged the cero quickly. His bones then relocated and he did a 360 spin kick on Kyouga to get him to let him go.
    "You may be resistant to light, but you're not resistant to my light" He said. He pointed at Kyougas side. The spot where he had kicked glew a bright white color. "Wherever I kick, you lose feeling there and won't be able to use that part of the body, in other words, you get paralyzed, if I kick you in the head, you lose motion in your whole body"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 am

Kyouga fell on his back as his old X-shaped scar reappeared on his torso, and he was hit right on his abdomin. "Congratulations, you have bested your old man." Kyouga said with a smile on his face. Unfortunately, Kyouga had no idea how long the paralysis would last. Regardless, he was proud of his son for getting this far. "Would you like to see my true power, Kageshiro?" Kyouga asked quietly in a respectful manner.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 am

"Whatever you wish" He said softly. "But remember I'm a mix of dark and light, and I can use my abilities and shiro's"
    It was Kage's voice now. "I have powers that nobody has ever seen"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am

"Release thy anger, and convert it into flame..." Kyouga chanted as flames erupted all around him. When the flames cleared, Kyouga's body seemed to look as if it was entirely 25 percent fire. "Gees, am I hot or what?!" Kyouga exclaimed exuberantly as he scratched the back of his head happily while he laughed heartily as the irony of his joke, but it also seemed that he was no longer paralized.
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:13 am

"Tsk tsk, don't think that just because you released means you're not paralyzed" He said. He snapped his fingers as the glow reappeared. "You can't keep away from it, it doesn't wear off just by using your release, it wears off after I say it does"
    He grabbed his zanpakto and held them out.
    "Power of the Arrancar, Power of the Demon" He called out. His jacket split apart as the wolf symbol appeared on his back. "I release you!"

His body turned into a more, werewolf type. His mask was spread all across his face, his white hair spiked back with the black streak in it. His eyes glowing red. His body still small, but he was taller. Darkness flowed from his right hand, light flowed from his left. He looked at his father as a smile formed on his mask.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 am

Kyouga stared at Kageshiro with lessening tolerance as his arms were set ablaze. The same fire was headed straight toward Kageshiro. The only bad thing about Kyouga's condition was the fact that he now had limited mobility.
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5239

Post by suzaku_minamoto Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 am

Kageshiro threw his arms up as the light started to form. It swallowed up the fire and held it into a ball. Kageshiro then grabbed hold of it and threw it at Kyouga. It shattered quickly as he snapped his fingers, releasing the fire on Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 am

Kyouga didn't move or blink for an instant before he was hit by the fire. In fact, Kyouga appeared to be unharmed by the fire. In addition, a gigantic circle of glass was encircled around him. Kyouga made no comment, but flames danced out of his mouth as he sighed.
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 am

Kageshiro facepalmed. "You look so stupid father" He said to him. He held his arms in front of him as a ball formed in his hands. They connected and looked like Yin and Yang. "This technique is one that can't be blocked and after i say stop, it stops you in your tracks" He said. "This battle needs to end"

He tossed it up as it started forward, going after Kyouga. "It also can't be shot back at me or broken" He said with a smirk.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 am

What Kageshiro thought was Kyouga transformed into billions of black rose petals, and they were all flying straight towards Kageshiro. Meanwhile, the real Kyouga attempted to paralize Kageshiro with his summoned darkness technique. If this worked out, Kyouga would only have to dodge the ball. "I don't like playing this kind of dodgeball. It's just too underhanded..." Kyouga commented from a few yards away.
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by suzaku_minamoto Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 am

Kageshiro laughed wildly. "Its locked on your spiritual pressure, plus, it's already by you" He said to him. "The instant you locked eyes onto it, you were locked into the illusion of light and darkness. Remmeber, Light can trick the eyes"
    He snapped his fingers as the ball exploded. He jumped back and fell backwards. He was weakened from using his power and reverted back to his sealed state. He lay there with scars on his face, a concequence from using the orb.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 am

Kyouga had no time to react, but when the orb exploded, it forced some of his bestial features to surface (mostly his fangs got sharper, his hair turned messy and white, and the whites of his eyes turned black). Despite this, Kyouga now had arcane tattoos running across his entire body like vines. In addition, Kyouga had a Yin-Yang symbol on both his chest and back. Kyouga now knew that he had no control over himself any longer, but a single tear of blood ran down his face as he lay in the sand. Sadly, the white and black vines also looked like they were reaching for his irises.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 pm