Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The Library Lake (Open to Anyone)

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11592

The Library Lake (Open to Anyone) Empty The Library Lake (Open to Anyone)

Post by Kyouga Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 am

By the time they reached the lake, Kyouga had apparently won. "Now I suppose you want me to take my top off, don't you?" Kyouga asked in a skeptical manner, but he also seemed to be teasing Treva,
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5830

The Library Lake (Open to Anyone) Empty Re: The Library Lake (Open to Anyone)

Post by JasonVierus Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 am

Treva was very far out of Kyougas view for a second, he was trying to keep his sonido down to a normal level. After he heard Kyouga had won, Treva increased his sonido significantly, completely closing the difference of space with very few steps and tackling Kyouga into the water and splashing him. Treva smiled at Kyouga and started "Swimming", though in reality one of his bandages got caught on a sharp rock, which was holding him up. That was a good thing since... Treva never learned how to swim....
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 am

Kyouga twitched and shivered as he walked out of the lake's water. He looked ill as took off all of his clothing, except for his underwear, and squeezed all of it free of water. He then covered himself from the shoulders down, in order to get warm again.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 am

Treva smiled at Kyouga, still swimming in the water ignorant of the cold or anything. He was simply enjoying the feeling of water against his flesh and me smiled as the bandage snapped and he started walking on the water, using sonido as usual, instead of using a reiatsu platform. He eventually made it to land and shook himself clean. "That was fun!" Treva said as he laid down in the sand.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:02 am

Now dry Kyouga got up, and wiped sand off of him. Kyouga stood 6 feet tall, and he looked really strong too. Quietly, Kyouga straightened out his medium-length hair as sat back down next to Treva. Kyouga didn't like getting soaked by water like he just had.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:05 am

Treva smiled at Kyouga and started throwing small rocks into the water, making the rocks skip on the water. "So Kyouga, have you ever just stared at this water before? Most people just pass it by with paying no mind or simply garganta past it. But when you look at it, it's quite calming." About then, all the noise in Treva's head simply faded away. He looked at the water and let it be his only main focus, causing the inner voices to simply do the same and calm themselves.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:14 am

This is nothing, I have seen sunsets at the ocean before, and it's much nicer than this." Kyouga said calmly as he got up and put his pants on. "Unfortunately, part of my power comes from fire, so i get temporarily ill if I get soaked in water..." he added quietly as he sat down once more.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 am

Treva smiled and simply laid in the sand. He looked at the sky and kept his mind calm as he lay on Kyouga. He really had nothing to say, except that he was enjoying himself. "Finally, I have a memory of this lake that I am sure is my own, not just the memory of some hollow I absorbed."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 am

Kyouga blushed slightly when Treva layed on him, but he supposed that Treva meant well. So, Kyouga remained calm and let Treva lay on him.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Treva smiled at Kyouga. "Sorry for making you come with me. I had to make sure that I had a memory that was really mine of this place, instead of one of the devoured. At least now I will know that I am me." Treva's voice was happy, yet a bit sad as he talked about memories,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:41 am