Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Uruha Anko
Spark Blackwood
Guiseppe
Ciel
8 posters

The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395280

The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo} Empty The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo}

Post by Ciel Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm

It was a magnificent site to see for anyone, with the loud playing resounding from the 4 corners of the cathedral, the small crack soon became whole, it was opened, Hueco Arca opened before all everyone.

The Espada who have fled there battles soon assembled in front of Spark, Ciel and the ones who orchestrated the whole thing.

But not everyone was there, scanning the room, Ciel's eyes could not be wrong, Giriko and Atracon vanished.

"What... no, this is not right."

Leaving the assembly, he rushed into the opening as bright light condemned him. Ciel entered the gates of Hueco Arca, and now he was inside an endless dessert, similar to the one in Hueco Mundo, a path close to his true home, Hell.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5407

The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo} Empty Re: The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo}

Post by Guiseppe Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Silent as he always was, Lobo spoke of no words as they bowed before senor madera, or the one named Spark Blackwood.

Together they waited for his further commands, but something was not quite right with gathering them as they were.

"I know im in no position to speak, Senor Madera, but when is our promised freedom taking effect?"
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5320

The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo} Empty Re: The Betreyal :Hueco Arca Conflict {Pecado Espada, Holy Order, Uruha, Ruru and Hanzo}

Post by Spark Blackwood Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Surprised with Lobo's words, he didnt know as to what to say, for this Sin knew of what he was talking about. Spark, was never setting them free, and making them remember at a crucial moment, wasnt helping in his plans.

"Soon, Envi, soon enough i will set your souls free, but for now, you defend the gate."

Turning to Ira, he knew she was not impressed, there was only but a few of them left, but he was not sure how loyal this little tools left were.

Avidez froze her self to death, as Atracon Venero vanished with the last Espada Left, Giriko.

There was only a handfull left of them, and Lobo was not helping.

Dizzy, Ira, Arogancia, Lasci and Lobo. Who was faithful, who wasn't?
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5170

Post by Uruha Anko Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Weakened from so many attacks received, Ruru was resting on a pillar awakened by the bright light comming from the gates of Hueco Arca.

The opening brought back many many memories from when the slaughter occurred. Looking back she recalled of a minor detail which didnt seem important to her till now.

"No... NOOOO! Close the gate, dont let anyone enter, its not safe!" she yelled.

It was not only Lian who was inside the arc... Someone else was inside, someone they trapped from within.

Someone....

The Dark Lord.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5235

Post by Hanzo Mifune Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Throughout all the commotion of the gate opening; the sin espada litereally falling apart at the seems a battered and bruised Hanzo is sent flying into the ground face first a few feet before the arc's gate.

"Oh..." he chuckles as he gasps for air, his bloodied up face looks up at the bright light "Looks like we're too late eh Ruru"
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5283

Post by Sylar Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Walking slowly after Hanzo, a large figure of a man, his fists covered in blood and a few cuts and scratches on his face but nothing life-threatening. "Aren't you dead yet?" he grumbles as he picks Hanzo up by the head with his right hand and holds him like a ragdoll in the air.

"I see you've opened that gate at last"
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5289

Post by Seven Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:16 am

Dizzy closed his eyes and sighed.

"It's to late, Ruka-san, to late to do anything, the gate is opened and nothing can stop us now."

He turned to her with a saddened smile, he didn't entirely hate her, yet, he felt the same about the gate, the same moment it opened, he cant remember her thoughts well enough, but something felt wrong.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5348

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:21 am

Turning to Lobo, Lasci saw him as someone who didnt care, an air head who couldnt decide weather to play good or bad. But getting Lobo to his side would benefit him greatly.

He felt that Lobo was slowly drifting away from Spark's grasps, and Lasci wasnt just gonna sit there.

Someone finally notices. Wolf man is not so bad.

The ice already had cracks, all it needs now is a little more shaking.

"I dont usually care for anyone, but one of us is missing, im aware of Atracon's vanishing, but where is the ice lady?"

Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:23 am

Turning his attention to Lasci, the boy made sense, it did not occur to him earlier, but she was indeed missing.

"She's currently fighting a shinigami... isnt she?"

Not sure himself, he knew Lasci was up to something, but it's not like he was wrong.
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Spark Blackwood Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 am

Angrily glaring at Lasci, he knew that he was trouble to begin with, but he didnt think Lasci would realize it too quickly, if he knew it would turn to this, he wouldve gotten rid of him months ago, but no. Spark havent felt more alone since he left the Holy Order, and the companion who promised to guide him vanish amidst a sudden conflict.

d a m n you Ciel, d a m n you all

He closed his eyes as to think weather telling Lobo the truth was the right decision or not.

"Actually."

He decided.

"She froze her self to death, she went out of control."

One of them, had finally died. and he told them with a straight face, no pity what so ever.

You weak creations, i should've made better tools.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5170

Post by Uruha Anko Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 am

Ruru was listening in on the sin's discussion and laughed out loud, suddenly after spark's explanation about how she lost control over her powers.

"You think that's possible? The Sin's are perfect, they can handle themselves quite well, but such half-hearted beings cant withstand as to what's behind that door, Spark Blackwood."

She turned to Spark as she knew, he knew what she was talking about.

"And i don't mean Lian, spark, she's not one to deliver madness into people, i think you know very well who im referring too.
    You miscalculated things, you have failed from the very beginning."
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Spark Blackwood Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 am

Loosing patience over the nosy 8th division captain, Spark exploded in anger and turned to the Sin's before turning to Ruru.

"Shut up!!"
    he yelled at her madly. "Someone shut her up! Kill her if necessary!"

Turning his back he gazed over the opened gates.

"Don't listen to what she says, you are all perfect as she mentioned, but there's nothing behind this doors except for your new home, and the Eternal Vessel."

Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:48 am

"Wait!" Lobo rudely interrupted Spark, to a speech he knew would go longer. "Who is she referring to? I believe her, Nothing would go wrong, unless something caused her, i believe in Avidez as well, she wont go out of control, unless urged by something."

The distance between Spark and Lobo was short, but as for the trust between them, it no longer ranges as anything, there was something that Spark wasnt telling, them and one of them as there freedom from him being a lie, and it was now clear to Lobo.

"You were never gonna set us free... were you?"
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Spark Blackwood Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:53 am

Spark laughed at the sin he has made, i made them well, they now bite me back, worthless fools

"Im a man of my word, if i was to keep something from you, it was for your own good, so shut up, and do your job, kill that Shinigami."

Directly ordering Lobo now, spark meant business, but it didnt seem like he was gonna follow in the first place.

"If you don't follow me, i will have you killed by your own friends."
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 am

"No please, Senor Madera, there must be some other way, i cant let you guys kill her, she's mine." Voicing out his opinion firm, Desidia was certain, he didn't want them to kill the 8th Division Captain, for he was her Sin, and she was his shinigami.

"And besides, it wouldn't feel right to kill lobo, so Lobo, please, apologize to senor Madera."
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 am

His plan was going into motion, Lobo was biting the bait, and he very well knew that Dizzy wouldnt let anyone kill his Shinigami.

It was all thanks to that shinigami that Lobo got his resolve complete, but Lasci put thought in to what she said.

She was neither lying, nor was the fact that something else entirely might reside within those ginormous gate. But who?

It was not clear to him either, but there's only one true way to find out.

"Lobo, I don't think he even thought of setting us free from the very beginning, I'd say we enter the gates, and see for our selves if he truly is hiding something inside."
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 am

"Never in my entire existence did it occur to me, that we are somewhat a like in a weird kind of way Lasci, but i dont think Aro is convinced enough, i think he's pretty faithful to Madera."

Lobo turned to Lasci then to Arogancia.

"Aro, listen to me, dont be fooled by him."
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Spark Blackwood Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:11 am

"I guess there's no helping it" Spark turned to Arogancia and placed his index finger on Aro's forehead. He sent a surge of power through it seemingly giving him unimaginable power.

"Get them... My favorite pet."

((OOokay! This is where you go berserk, and where everyone tries to stop you ^_^))
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:51 am

"Shaddup bandage boy i serve only because i have nothing better to do" Aro laughs at Lobo as Spark places his finger on his forehead surging a great power through his body and veins.

His whole body throbs with power as he cannot remain still. His eyes rolling into the back of his head as he takes a massive swing towards anyone in the vicinity. Roaring with maniacal laughter throughout the process that echoes throughout the room.

Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Avoiding the violent swing coming from Arogancia, he almost forgot how powerful Spark Blackwood was, he after all made them, and now, he made Arogancia go mad.

"Aro!! Snap out of it man!"

Aro was now only a wild beast, controlled by Spark.

Turning to Lasci sharply Lobo hissed. "He's not listening. What's your plan now, Mr. Genius?"
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:42 pm

"I find that very offending!" fighting not to get swiped away like the rest of them, Lasci was a self proclaimed genius, but when other people refer to him as one, he thinks of it as an insult.

"Well, maybe we can trip him, then kick him mercilessly when his down."
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Smiling, Dizzy can easily evade the wild attacks coming from Aro, when he heard the word trip he took it as his responsibility.

"OOOH, that's perfect, now i can show what i've got, i'll be devising a trap just for this bad boy"
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Aro continues to swip away recklessly with his right hook at anyone in his vicinity, his veins bursting at the tip of his skin, he has lost all sense of rythm and rhyme and given into pure madness and bloodlust.

However his breathing also becomes heavier and more strained as he continues to go for anyone near him
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Avoiding another wild swing, he found Lasci's brilliance idiotic. "That's ridiculous!" turning to Dizzy who was already half preparing the plan, he yelled. "DONT FOLLOW HIM! Listen to me, we need to knock him down, we need to hit his forehead."
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5235

Post by Hanzo Mifune Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Mustering what little strength he had left from his pummeling from Aro Hanzo picks himself up from the ground with his zanpakuto and calmly walks up to the sin espada as they evade the attacks from Aro.

"I never thought i would be working alongside you guys but what choice do i have..."

Swinging his sword out in front of him

"Howl To Ro Nagashi" His red hilted zanpakuto transforms into a large green sword with blue ribbons running down the handle.

Spoiler:

"Taka Nami (Hawk Wave)" Hanzo calmy says as he swishes his sword upwards, a concentrated gust of gale force wind is shot out from the direction of the swing, so powerful it tears a hole through the floor as it flies towards the rampaging Arogancia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:32 am