Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
cool beans
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
7 posters

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9040

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine Empty Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 am

A foot lands lightly onto the top of a building within the district. A white figure slowly came to a steady halt and the helmet slowly turned to one side and then to the other. It slowly rose it's right arm and looked at his hand and opened it and closed it as the voice spoke
    "The district is far from the eye of the soul society so everything should go without a hitch."
    The voice was that of Lee Song-Fang in his Shikai as he lowered his right arm as he took in a deep breath. The area was large enough for his needs and within his shikai, he should be able to avoid attention and capture. He needed things silent so that things do not get to out of hand.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine Empty Re: Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 am

A garganta opened up in the area where Lee was at. Walking out of it was Cross Marian.
    "Seems your plan is coming to fruition" He said calmly as he stepped out. None of the citizens of the district paid tention to the new comer and the soul reaper. "I've already caught them hollow for you and I figured you'd need my help in case anyone shows up"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64789

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine Empty Re: Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by cool beans Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 pm

"Trust an arrogant espada to think they can walk into Soul Society unnoticed..."

A voice from above them snapped as soon as Cross had exited the gargantua. A slender, pale skinned, white haired man floated down from the sky holding a red hilted zanpakuto. He wore a rather ragged grey raincoat, the sleeves were clearly patched together. He walked up to and looked at Cross with a stare that would kill a weak heartened soul.

"But luckily for you i'm not here to fight you" he smiled a sinister smile as he chewed on a toothpick.
    "My name is Hanzo Mifune... i'm sure the name rings a bell?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 pm

"Hanzo..." He said. He looked at the guy closely, trying to remember where he had heard the name before.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80592

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:11 pm

"Hanzo" A tease flopped its way on top of Cross's shoulder, it was the voice of Lasci. "I know you, HAHAHA, i thought you were dead."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 pm

*A tease?*
    Cross looked at the tease, and heard the arrancars voice.
    "Eh.." He said. He didn't care much about what was probably going to happen.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 am

Lee turned his attention over toward Cross as he had appeared and slowly rose his left hand up and placed it onto where his forehead would have been and then was about to speak when someone seemed to take the words from his mouth. He turned his head toward Hanzo Mifune and then toward another arrancar and nodded his head as he rose his right hand
    "For now, it doesn't matter who knows who. The object is to collect as many citizens within this one district without the alert of more soul reapers. Once that is done, everything should fall into place. With the hollows locked away as Cross says and with this, the idea will come to fruition."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 am

"Luckily for me reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" He replies to the blood drenched butterfly on cross's shoulder before turning round and listening to Lee's plans

"A bold plan indeed, but the entire populace of a district, even one as run down and far away as this one. I would be surprised if the soul reapers do not notice something is amiss soon enough, we're going to be lucky if they haven't noticed our friend's arrival over here..." He says pointing at cross and the tease

Leaning against a rock he crosses his arms and sighs "Then again i'm merley a curious spectator for now, i won't be particually bothered if you guys fail or succeed with this scheme"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:25 am

Lee rose his right hand and waved off toward the center of the soul society and then spoke
    "So long as we can get hold of the souls, having soul reapers enter would only further increase the power that I need. To have fresh out of the academy reapers with blades would make everything the more powerful."
    Lee slowly turned his attention toward the soul society and rose his right hand toward it, opened fully and then slowly closing it into a fist as he spoke
    "I will not let a few pesky souls stop this."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:02 am

Cross smiled. "Hanzo, are you here to help us or are you here to hender his goal?" He asked. He had his hand on one of the guns on his side as he asked him.
    ---
    Meanwhile, in soul society
    Lavi sat in the captains chair of the 5th Division, wondering when he would be able to stop the work he was being forced to do by the C&C when he got a pounding sensation in his head. He immediately put his hands on his head when he heard a voice.
    "After all i've done i get stuck in this world with that illusion bug thing" It said. Lavi was confused at who's voice it was but he ignored it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11597

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 am

"My, my, are we here to collect souls? Well, that's not fair at all... I wanted to feast on some, but what about Shinigami?" Kyouga complained and asked Lee as he came out of a Garganta. "Hanzo, it's so unlike you to let things like this just happen. Or are you going to betray the Seireitei too?" Kyouga asked Hanzo with a diabolical grin. Kyouga didn't mind, but he was getting hungry and the blood-lust was building up inside of him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 am

Cross noticed Kyouga appear.
    "Great, this couldn't get better, more people showing up" He said, not really caring about his being there.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 am

"Kyouga..? You seem a little bit different from how i remember you" Hanzo raised an eyebrow as one of his old officers looked stangely like an arrancar rather than a soul reaper

"As i said i pose no threat to you or your plans here, as i said i'm merley a spectator for these events" he said turning to cross as cross's trigger fingers were becoming itchy

"Now if none of you don't mind i'm going to sit back and watch the show" he said as he chewed on a fresh toothpick "Chop chop, i haven't got all day"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:20 am

"The opening of Hueco Arca greatly altered my appearance. I was at ground zero when they opened it. Eventually I took on this form through evolution." Kyouga said politely as he went towards a group of frightened Rukon inhabitants. "You all seem quite scared right now. Be at ease and rest now..." Kyouga said in a soothing tone, reassuring them that he wouldn't harm them. The group of people. Kyouga then waited for the others to make their move.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 am

Lee watched as Hanzo spoke of not making himself a problem. Lee then slowly rose his right hand as he then spoke
    "We need to make sure to get as many souls into the center of the district. I don't care how it's done so long as it is. If you see any strays along the boarder, grab them. If someone sees you, take them and put them in the center as well. If you are attacked by a soul reaper, lead them to the center and trap them there. These are the orders, carry them out how ever you want. I have already erected a holding within the center of the district, throw them in till it seems like it's going to break."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 am

Kyouga did as Lee asked and started bringing as many souls as he could to the center of the district. However, he thought that this all seemed too easy. Regardless, Kyouga got most of the people to the center of the district. Yet, he wondered what Cross was doing at the moment.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 pm

The tease spoke once more. "It would that you live so and so, Hanzo, But theres a different air inside you, have the madness driven you insane yet, or have you always been this way."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Cross looked at Kyouga.
    "It would take a lot more strength than that to gather the required amount of people" He said. "You have no idea how many are gathered in hueco mundo"
    He put the guns up as he sonido'd on top of a building and noticed shinigami were coming. "They're coming" He said. about 10 of them all jumped Cross. As they each smothered him, a bright white light shone from under then and Cross was now standing behind them. He held out his gun at them and shot out white bullets. As the shot the air above them, they were sent to a cage of his white spiritual pressure set up in the center of soul society.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

"I have no obligation to answer your question filthy hollow" he snaps at the tease, his fist clenching the hilt of his zanpakuto, shaking violently

Brushing back his hair as he calms down he sighs and sits back down on the rock "A madness... don't make me laugh, whatever this fellow is doing here with all these hollow is more mad than i could possibly become"

Noticing Cross leaping into action he relaxes once more

"Time to sit back and enjoy the show i suppose"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

A garganta opened from behind Hanzo, a garganta so weak that no one would notice it's presence. From behind him, Claire appeared and placed her hands around his neck and whispers something to his ear.

"I can smell your blood driven madness inside your soul..."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

With a pair of hands grabbing hold of his neck Hanzo swallowed and whispered back to her

"I've finally escaped from you and your kind, i'm not going back"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:36 pm

A spiritual pressure, familiar only to few, suddenly appeared. Standing on top of a building was Lavi, however, something was different about him. His appearance had changed dramatically. He now resembled Suzaku Minamoto.
    ---
    Cross noticed the new comer quickly. "Fresh meat" He said laughing. He threw the shinigami he had just caught into the pile in the center of soul society. He threw his gun up above them as the white cage like thing formed around them.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Claire shifted from his back and now was infront of him with her arms still around his neck. "You cant escape me." she leaned her head even closer to his face. "I've been watching you ***, you... are mine...".

She leaned over almost allowing her lips to touch his but pulls her head away just inches away.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Hypnotised in a sort of trance as she got closer and closer to him Hanzo suddenly snapped out of it and tried to push her away

"Get off me you disgusting creature!" he growled at her.

"Haven't you got more pressing matters to worry about than just harrassing me?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Suzu jumped off the ledge and landed next to Hanzo.
    "Hanzo, long time no see" He said. HE turned his attention on the arrancar.
    "You do have more pressing matters, me" He said as he pulled out his zanpakto.
    He looked up and noticed a familiar person.
    "Lee.." He said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:56 pm