Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Lee_Takamoto
Muerte
6 posters

Squad 13 Zankensoki Headquarters

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128870

Squad 13 Zankensoki Headquarters Empty Squad 13 Zankensoki Headquarters

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

Spoiler:

Welcome to the headquarters of Squad 13. Our division is mainly based on Zankensoki, which is split into the ways of battle. Hakuda, Hohō, Kidō which has Hado and Bakudo, and Zanjutsu.

First, we have Zanjutsu, which means Art of the Sword. It is the most common battle style used by the shinigami of the gotei 13. As the name suggests, it involves using a Zanpakutō and its various special abilities to attack an opponent. In addition to its basic form, each Zanpakutō has two enhanced forms: Shikai (始解, Initial Release) and Bankai (卍解, Final Release), which change the sword's form to unlock its potential and that of its user.

As Arrancar also possess a form of Zanpakutō, the skill to wield one is similar to that of a Shinigami. Like a normal Shinigami's Zanpakutō, in addition to its basic form, its release allows the Arrancar another form termed Resurrección, which unlocks the sealed Hollow form of the wielder.

Then, we have Hakuda. Hakuda literally means hand to hand combat. It is not elaborated amongst shinigami. Physical strength and skill is determined by this class. It seems to be a combination of several martial arts. The foremost practitioners of this technique are those assigned to the Onmitsukidō.

Now, we have HoHo. HoHo is Fast Movement, or Step Method. It is an important skill for most Shinigami, and is very similar to the Sonído used by Arrancar. Though never stated clearly it most likely relates to the Shinigami ability to walk on air using spiritual power. By collecting and solidifying Reishi beneath their feet, Shinigami can gain traction on thin air to either freely move about or to stop themselves from falling.

Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash steps), a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.. The focal point that determines the bases of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time.
    Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are .

Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō
    Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.

The agility and speed of Hohō can be enhanced and improved through mastery of it, concentration, and training. The foremost practitioners of this technique are those assigned to the Onmitsukidō.

Those in this category possesses no skill for Hohō and instead rely on walking to get where they need to be or have trained extensively to enhance their natural speed to a level allowing them move considerably fast though decidedly under that of Shunpo.

Then there's Kido. Kido is one of the four basic shinigami combat forms. Kidō is the technique that Shinigami use to focus their Spiritual Energy into magic spells of various powers. These spells serve a wide variety of uses such as healing, defense, or combat.
    The Kidō Corps is a branch of Soul Society's military which excels in the mastery of Kidō.

Each spell is graded on a scale from 1 to 99, the latter being the most powerful and the most difficult to perform. The scale is a measure of difficulty, as there can be multiple spells which share the same level. To use Kidō, a Shinigami must recite the specific incantation for the spell, which is often long and requires a few seconds to speak.
    This weakness can be negated by Shinigami capable of using Eishohaki, a technique that releases Kidō without a spirit chant. While it decreases the time needed to release the Kidō, it drastically weakens the spell While anyone well versed in Kidō can use this technique, it is most effective when done by a skilled practitioner, otherwise the spell could utterly fail. The most skilled experts are capable of using this technique to amazing effect.
    The power of a spell relies on the power of the user, as even a low-level spell can be utterly devastating when utilized by a high-class Shinigami.

Kidō Types
    There are three main types of Kidō: binding spells, destruction spells, and healing spells.
    Bakudō (Binding spells): are a broad category of defensive spells which block or repel attacks or freezes enemies in place.
    Hadō (Destructive spells): refer to offensive spells which harm an enemy or cause damage to things.
    Healing spells: do not have known names, numbers, or incantations to cast, and simply heal the target. As the user holds his hands above the patients wounds, his/her palms glow with green spiritual energy to facilitate healing. For the mechanics of healing, the patient's Reiatsu is replenished first. Then the body's Reiatsu works with the healer's Reiatsu to heal the patient's body.

Kidō Combat
    Though Kidō is commonly used by Shinigami in combat, it has several weaknesses that make it difficult to use for that purpose. All of the spells have fairly long incantations and require concentration; because of this, the person using the Kidō leaves themself open to attack during the duration of the incantation. In addition, if an opponent is familiar with Kidō, there is the possibility of them identifying the spell by its incantation before it can even be used. However, highly skilled Kidō users can use various techniques to counter these weaknesses, such as Eishohaki and "Double Incantation", which involves mixing the incantations of two or more Kidō spells together to save time and confuse ones opponent. A rarer use of Kidō is mixing various spells (such as Bakudō and Hadō together) for unique effects, which is the mark of skilled user. Kidō is commonly seen used in instances of surprise attacks rather then all out assaults, being most effective when one's opponent doesn't see it coming.

Last edited by yamamoto_takeshi on Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Squad 13 Zankensoki Headquarters Empty Re: Squad 13 Zankensoki Headquarters

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 am

Suzaku walked into the headquarters. He held his head as he looked at the dusty room.
    "I can't believe i haven't cleaned up yet" He said to himself. He snapped his fingers and the lights came on inside the building. He picked up a duster and mop and broom and started flash stepping around the building, completely cleaning it.
    He made his way into the entrance and sat it all down. He leaned against the wall and looked up at the ceiling.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9036

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:17 am

Lee slowly leaned forward as he came into Suzaku's view. Lee smiled gently as he hand both his hands behind his back. He slowly moved his right hand out and around and waved down to him and spoke
    "Hello father..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 am

Hearing a voice, Suzaku looked over and saw Lee.
    "Ah, Lee, welcome" He said as he appeared next to him.
    "How have you been these days?" He put his arm on his shoulder. "We haven't seen each other in days"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 am

Lee slowly moved his hands behind his back once more as he laughed hesitantly and spoke
    "Oh, I've just been rushing around delivering messages and doing chores."
    Lee looked around and then to Suzaku once more and continued
    "And what about you? Have you been doing some cleaning of your own?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 am

"yea" He said. "Its been hard cleaning the whole place, but, I did and i have everything set up for my captaincy of squad 13 in 11-12 days" He grinned as he thought of squad 13.
    "You'll be my lieutenant you know" He said calmly. "I recommended ya"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 am

Lee quickly shot his head up as the words 'You'll' and 'lieutenant' were said. He looks off to the side just as quick as he fiddles with his fingers behind his back and spoke
    "T-that is a high honor, I-I'll make sure to do the squad proud! That is if I g-get it."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:00 am

Suzaku laughed.
    "You'll get it" He said. "You're an awesome battler and stuff" He patted his back. "My son is going to become my lieutenant, that sounds interesting" He said softly.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 am

Lee moved his hands around to his front as he held them into tight fists and hunched over as a fire set in his eyes, fully of determination
    "Yes! I Will Get It! I Will! No Doubt or Hesitation to Fulfill One's Job Without Question!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am

Suzaku looked at Lee then laughed.
    "I think you'll do great as lieutenant son" He said with a grin. He looked up at the ceiling and a sigh came from his breath.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 am

Lee blinked a few times as he looked down at himself and he coughed slightly as he straightened his posture and brushed himself off and moved his hands back behind himself once more as he looked over to Suzaku and fell silent once more
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 am

*You're rock lee acting aren't you? lol*

Suzaku disappeared for a split second and brought with him two chairs. He put them by the wall and opened all the windows. The light shone in the room brightly. He sat in his chair and looked at Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 am

*Something like that, yes. ^_^ *

Lee let his eyes shift in the direction his father had gone and then shifted them back as he re-appeared with two chairs in hand. Lee watched as Suzaku sat himself down and Lee assumed that the other chair was for him. Lee walked over to the other chair and moved his hands around and as he sat down, he placed his hands onto his lap, one over lapping the other.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 am

Suzaku looked at him.
    "Its times like these that you have to treasure the most" He said calmly. He leaned his head back and put his Kojirou and Jirou down in front of him on the floor. And beside them were seele schneiders from his quincy clan.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:36 am

Lee's eyes looked down to the weapons his father placed onto the floor. The Quincy weapons caught the most interest as he spoke
    "Seele Schneiders. On impact, the union of spirit particles, in whatever has been cut, loosens. A tool which makes them easier to steal away. For a Quincy, absorbing spirit particles from the environment to strengthen one's weapon is absolutely imperative. The Seele Schneider is the strongest embodiment of this process. It's much longer than a standard arrow and functions like a chainsaw. The blade is composed entirely of reishi, which are constantly revolving around 3,000,000 times per second. A incredible weapon used rarely by the Quincy due it it's lack of production."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 am

"You've done a lot of research haven't you young one" He said calmly as he patted his head.
    "If you're interested, you may take these and keep them, I'll train you in the way of Quincigami if you want" He smiled at him. "Just meet me at Quincy Village in the living world, you don't have to use a senkaimon to go to the village" He said. He waited for his answer.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:59 am

Lee leaned his head down as he was patted on the head. He smiled at the approval. He enjoyed praise the most over anything else. He then heard about his father training him in the arts of the Quincy. Lee held onto his own hands as he fiddled with them and spoke as he looked down at his hands
    "As good as that sounds, I would like to stay just a normal soul reaper. I have studied the ways of the Quincy, learned about the Vizards, taught about Hollows, warned about Arrancars, and so much more. I just want to keep learning and use the powers I have and focus on them."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 am

"Its alright" He said. He smiled at him. He then patted his head. "Just do what you think you would like to do"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 am

Lee smiled a little more as he clasped his hands together and interlocked his fingers and spoke again
    "Thank you. I would like to go out into the field and gather information. Is there anything that you might need me to do or know of someone that might. I need to work."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 am

"Hmm" He said softly. "Why don't we go train for a while first, so you can train your bankai and shikai, and then we'll go on our first mission together" He looked at him. "How does that sound?"

*This is a huge role switch. Remember how Mukuro was your son and stuff? Thats what I mean*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 am

Lee's head shot up as he looked over to his father with a wide smile and his head began to shake up and down rapidly and spoke
    "That would be wonderful! That way, I'll know more about the way you train and I get to train and hone myself as well!"
    Lee rose from his seat and moved his hands back behind his back and held them there as he waited for the location of where it was they were going to train
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

"We are going to be training in the training area where we hone our zanpakto skills" He said. "There, we will only fight using our swords and it'll help your shikai and bankai" He put his hands in his pockets. "I'll meet you there" He said. Within an instant, he was gone.

*I think the training area is in the 13th Highlights
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 am

Lee nodded his head as he then leaned forward in a bow toward his father as he was gone in the same instant. Lee slowly straightened his posture and turned around and walked toward the door and as he exited, he turned around and moved his left hand around and closed the door. After this, Lee turned around and crouched down and as he pressed off the ground, he faded
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 am

Within an instant, suzaku appeared in the headquarters of the 13th. He sat back down in the chair that was placed for him, next to the one for his son. He raised his arms and placed them behind his head as he leaned back, almost dozing off.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 am

The door to the room slowly slid open as Lee stood with his left hand behind his back and eyes closed. He walked into the room and turned to the side to close the door once more. He then turned to face his father once more as he slowly opened his eyes and walked over to him and stood next to him as he looked over him in silence

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:40 pm