Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Negativo Espada

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Negativo Espada Empty Negativo Espada

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 am

I made a new species called Negativo Espada. They are made just like the original arrancar, except, they have negative numbers instead of positive numbers. They are combined with pure, negative energy, and it makes them, well negative. There release form is an opposite of there original form. Example, a fire hollow, would release and become water, the negative to fire. Get it?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

Negativo Espada Empty Re: Negativo Espada

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 pm

gah thats confusing but i think i kinda get. talk to Ruru about it for our current event!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 am

She's the one who told me to post it here for discussion. We should discuss it Sanba. It should be fun to work with you on this if it does become an event.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 am

I think it'd b awesome. how many tho? i think it should be less than the normal espada. and maybe we should change the name from espada to something more original
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

There is a flaw in this, it doenst make sense at all, im sorry, but thats what i think yeah? I'm being honest yah?

Just to put it simple, It wouldnt make a difference whether your enemy is Espada or an negative one, to there enemy, there element is there element, Whether it be negative or positive, it wont make any difference to there enemies.

The only difference would be the negative numbers, you must put more thought into this other than just reversing there elements.

I'd suggest create a new species other than dwelling with Espada's cause this wont get you anywhere =.=

Just being honest ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:15 am