Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Uruha Music/DVD Store

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Uruha Music/DVD Store - Page 2 Empty Re: Uruha Music/DVD Store

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 am

*Selim is VC of squad 6, Suzaku is in the past as a first division member i think and mukuro is squad 13 mysterious captain*

Selim opens his eyes as he pulls his zanpakto out as it surrounds him with water. Selim grins as the water shield is blocking him from the flames.
    "Nice try" He said. He swiped his zanpakto, as condensed blades of water were sent at him.
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5223

Post by Ezio Altair Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 am

*Ezio uses all the steam made by both attks to his advantage, when covered in the steam Ezio sonidos under him and points his finger out*

Don't take me for a fool boy!

*He then shoots out another cero, right underneath him*

ooc: sorry if i'm usin too many ceros, my move list is kinda limitedXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 am

"Don't take me for a fool either" He said. "One of my zanpakto's abilities is Illusion" He stood behind him with his hand on his shoulder. He reached out behind him and pulled out a quincy keychain. "I can't believe I had to pull my Quincy powers into this" He said as a blade appeared in his hand. He took it and made way to stab him in the back.
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 am

*Ezio's eyes grow wide and he instantly sonidos away, reappearing about 10 feet away*

Quincy huh? You are indeed a very interesting brat, what are you, some type of shinigami mutt? *sigh* you're really starting to annoy me..

*He pulls his sword out and holds it in front of him(Byakuya style)*

Incinerate, Avede Rapina!!

*His reiatsu explodes out, creating a massive explosion, when the smoke clears, Ezio stands there in his released form*
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:50 am

Selim's eyes grow wide as he see's the release of an arrancar.
    "Cool" he said sarcastically. "I mean, i have seen a lot of dragon arrancar, its kinda dull and boring now" He laughed to himself. "I haven't revealed my bankai to anyone and this is experimental since i have never used it in Quincy mode" He said. *What i mean is, i am fixing my bankai up and i'm changing my shikai to Mizuraitodoble which is a mix of german i think and japanese which means Waterlightdouble*
    Selim threw his zanpakto in the air along with the quincy blade. He chanted the words under his breath. "Bankai, DobleMizuraito" His zanpakto and the quincy blade began to distort the area around the arrancar and he. Selim jumped up and fused with the the blades. As the distortion wore off, he had the form of a Quincigami. He had the form of the final quincy but the wing was a darker blue color with a mix of white. Around his waist were chains that lead to his arm, revealing a blade attached to his wrists.

"This is experimental, so I don't know how this will work out" He said smirking.
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:40 am

*Ezio looks on and yawns*

You're quite the specimen, part shinigami dog and part quincy brat, the quincy are a dying breed and the shinigami will soon follow them, so tell me boy, how did you become part of both those pathetic races?

Last edited by Ezio Altair on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 am

"I don't really want to go into that" He said calmly. "I'm tired of all this fighting, but since it seems to be inavoidable" He sighed to himself. He landed on the ground under him as he slowly began to form a shield made of earth and water around him. He stood there, waiting for him to react.

*Hey, Nachos, am I doing any good at RPing with this at all? Its kinda fun fighting you without it being you*
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 pm

*sigh* and I was hoping we could discuss it over some tea and crumpets..

*Ezio flexes his claws out and a bright yellow energy comes out of each finger*

Desgarron(Lacerate), I learned this from an old "friend", it was his ultimate attack, maybe you know him, he used to be the 6th espada, that is before he was defeated, I never saw him again....

*He raises his hand and slashes down, sending all 5 of the "claws" right at him*

ooc: you're doin just fine, the quincigami is weird but original, how am I as Ezio?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Selim watched as the claws dug into the shield of earth, dispersing it into globs of dirt and mud, due to the water. The water quickly spread across his body and quickly hardened into an Ice like shield.
    "Well, if you wanted to discuss it" He said talking with himself. He looked up at Ezio, grinning at how much of a challenge he was giving him.

*You're doing wicked. For awhile, I didn't know it was you remember? And me, reaper, and Ruru came up with Quincigami. Its shinigami with quincy powers due to me being a quincy, I think for now, i'm the head captain of the quincy until Reaper comes back and is the leader again*
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Well it looks like you're havin fun, let's see how you like this one..

*Ezio slices his right hand across his chest, letting the blood drip down his claws*

Blades of Blood(Yes i'm stealing everyone's moves, so sue meXD)

*He slices down with both hands, sending the Desgarron from the left and the Blades of Blood from the right*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Selim smiles as he jumps up in the air, suffering from wounds on his shoulder and left leg. He began to laugh as he took two seele schneider and formed a bow in his right hand. He then launched them both at him then flash stepped behind him and launched four arrows at him then flash stepped to the side and launched a bomb made of condensed spiritual energy at him.
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 am

*Ezio wraps himself up in his wings, a barrier of red flame covers him while he gets hit with the attks, the red flame then explodes outward when his wings open, incinerating everything on the street*

Nice one boy, you almost had me there....

*He claps his hands together and pulls them apart, creating a spear of red flame*

Lanza de Llamas Rojas(Lance of Red Flames)

This red flame is made of my own reiatsu, so your water won't be able to put it out....

*As his words trail off, he sonidos in front of selim and swings the lance, looking to slice his head off*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:17 am

*Suzaku now*
    Suzaku ducked his head down, getting his hair burned. He then laughed at him a little bit as he flash stepped 10 feet behind.
    "There is something behind the attacks, whatever they hit, it begins to disappear into dust" He said. "And all that hit your wings"

*I'm adding that to my zanpakto's abilities due to it being on all my others*
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 am

HA! Did you forget boy, dragons are reptiles and reptiles shed their skin!!

*He laughs as he pulls off the affected skin on his wings, revealing a brand new set, he then grows another lance and hurls both at him, then sonidos behind him and holds his hand out*

Gran Rey Cero!!!

*he shoots the massive yellow cero behind him*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:17 am

*Sigh* Suzaku turned away, ignoring the gran rey cero. It hit leg as he turned and he immediately looked at the arrancar.
    "The ability spreads, it just doesn't affect the upper skin, for people like you, it digs deeper and deeper until it gets within the system, like it has with you" He said. He looked at his leg, which was burned badly. He then put a shield of earth around it to hold as a cast till he got it healed.

*Its actually an illusion, he is tricking you but you don't know that yet* :3
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 am

Akira saw a sight with hapiness. "A fight how interesting" She also saw her fellow Lt. In battle.
    "Seems like he can use some help" AKira jumped and stood next to Suzaku. "Need help?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 am

"oh" He said as he felt her presence. "Be careful, he is in his released state, he is a lot stronger than he normally would" He looked at her. "You must be the new recruit then?" He asked. He looked back to the enemy. "Now's not the time for introductions, we'll get to that after all this"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 am

"Yes sir, so he's in a released state huh? Sounds awesome."Akira drew her blade and got into a stance.
    "Is he really that strong? I mean in he's realsed state?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 am

"Look at my leg" he said. He showed her the charred left leg of his. "This is what happened because I took a wrong turn while he did a Gran Rey Cero" He grabbed hold of his zanpakto.
    "But, I think we will be able to do battle now" He said. "Maybe, we could form a double attack?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 am

Akira looked at the leg and than at the enemy. "Guess we better careful than." Akira stood straight with her blade in front of her. "Strike.....Raikou Karasu" Akira's sword released and a crow loomed over her.
    "Ill go fo a lighting attack. You?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:47 am

Suzaku smiled at her. "Lets try 'that' out?" He asked. He grabbed hold of his zanpakto tighter as he began to spin it above his head, creating a whirlpool of water. He then waited for Akira to make her move.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 am

Akira started to concentate her reiastu and small sparks started to develop on her sword. ANd soon lighting. "Ready!" AKira launched some of her lighting onto the arrancar.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:51 am

Suzaku nodded his head. He quickly slashed his zanpakto downward, sending the whirlpool at the arrancar. As it got closer, it started to pick up some of the sparks and it turned to a lightning and water whirlpool, increasing the attack power. Suzaku stood, waiting for a reaction from the arrancar.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 am

AKira watched the whirpool hit te arrancar. "Think we got it? oh and im not a recruit im a 15th seat......" Akira looked at him. "that leg any better?"
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Ezio Altair Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am

ooc: looks like you've been busy while I was gone, It's a pleasure to meet you sara, I'm Nachos/Ezio

-_- great, now there's another lil pup..

Desgarron!!

*He launched all 10 claws at the attk, slicing thru it, he then sonidos in front of the little girl, with his lance raised high*

Lil puppies shouldn't interfere....NOW DIE!!!!

*He slashes the lance down on her*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 pm