Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

6th Division Missions

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64781

6th Division Missions Empty 6th Division Missions

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:03 am

This is the Briefing room for any upcoming missions for the 6th division members

6th Division Missions 266893137_f090d140c2

When a mission is announced please report here to sign up for it, and stay on topic! No spamming please
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

6th Division Missions Empty Re: 6th Division Missions

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 am

Suzaku got a hell butterfly, telling him to come to the mission room.
    "Alright, I'm here captain" Suzaku said as he walked in. He looked around and noticed nobody was here. He walked towards the table and pulled out a chair. He sat down in it and waited for anyone else that would show up.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Hanzo walks into the office clutching a pile of paperwork, he places it on the table and takes a seat

"Thankyou for your haste Suzaku, i apologise for my late arrival, i was making preparations for the mission"

Opening a folder he pulls out a photo and slides it across the table towards Suzaku

Spoiler:

"The destination for the mission is a heavily populated area of the world of the living called New York City, we have recieved reports of dozens of suspicious deaths around the city as well as abnormal spiritual pressure spikes throughout the past couple of days.We need a man on the ground to do an investigation of the city, catch this hollow when he next attacks. If the hollow continues to feast as quickly as it is doing then it is too dangerous to simply ignore"

"Because you're destination is so heavily populated by humans it is vital saftey precautions are in place so not to contaminate the populace with your spiritual pressure, you have your gigai and Gentei kaijo, in place we also have a communicator at your disposal as well should any problems arrive"

Hanzo pulls out a sealed envelope from the folder and slides it across the table to him

"Present this letter to the guards at the Senkaimon, they will guide you the rest of the way, any questions?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Suzaku accepts the picture. "So, this is the place of destination" He said to himself. He then looked up and accepted the letter. "Thanks for letting me take this mission on, if I may ask, can I go to squad 8 and get Nachos to accompany me on this mission?" He asked. He got up and was ready to head out the door for the senkaimon if he wasn't allowed to take Nachos.

OoC: What I mean is, since its a new mission for the 6th, who is going to play the hollow and all, I'm not good at playing hollow, lol, and with Nachos, we never been on a mission where its just the two of us.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 am

"Of course you may, gather anyone you wish to accompany you there however remember you will be in charge of this mission"

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

"Thanks captain" Suzaku said calmly. "I have contacted Sanba and Nachos requesting there help on this mission" He turned around and headed for the door. "I am going to go ahead and go to the senkaimon, my gigai should already be there unless its a portable gigai" He said. He was out of the room and headed for the Senkaimon.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11589

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:24 am

Kyouga recieved a Hell Butterfly, informing him to come to the Briefing Room. "What is it Captain? Do you have a job for me?" Kyouga asked calmly as he sat down.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 am

Selim, sitting in a chair, turns his head over and glared at Kyouga.
    He then pointed at him and said "Don't grab me like that again" He said. "I had to come here and now your back" He was now being sarcastic. "Anyway, is captain supposed to be coming here or something?"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:40 am

Hanzo hurrys into the office knocking back a mug of freshly brewed coffee

"Ahh gentlemen glad you could make it" He says as he pull up his seat

"Nothing major with this mission, we just need a scout around this town known as Tokyo in Japan for any possible threat of attack from hollows and the like, report back here when your done with your findings"

"No gigais for this mission, just keep your spirtual pressure low and head to the senkaimon when your ready to go, guards should let you right through today, Selim,since your Vice Captain your in charge for this one, follow his lead"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:48 am

Selim nods his head. "I'm going to place Gentei Kaijo on Kyouga since he is a recruit and can't hold his spirit energy back so well, i'll place it on myself to" He said calmly. He turned to look at Kyouga as he jumped up out of the chair and landed next to him. He kicked the back of his legs as he grabbed his colar and drug him to the senkaimon.

*Doesn't that remind you of reborn? Just a little cappy?*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 am

Sitting back in his chair playing with a ball of crumpled up paper Hanzo awaits patiently for the arrival of his squad members
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 am

A man, shrouded in the shadows behind the captain, appeared. A grin spread across his face as he walked closer behind him.
    He wrapped his arms around his neck.
    "Hello father-san" He said jokingly. He then disappeared and reappeared in front of the desk. He put his hand up in a salute like fashion.
    "squad six lieutenant Suzaku Yukimura reporting for duty"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 am

Kyouga walked into the room, he was both exhausted and healed. "Seat fifteen of Squad six, reporting for duty sir." Kyouga said calmly with a salute. Kyouga was able to mend his own woulds, but it left him tired. In any case, he awaited his next orders from his captain.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 am

Suzaku turned his head.
    "Glad you're okay" he said softly. "I want to ask you both a favor, I know you may have already seen it, but, let nobody know of my bankai" He had a serious look on his face as he still held his posture in the salute formation.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:22 am

"Of coarse, I will not speak of it if you do not wish me to." Kyouga said calmly as he rubbed the back of his head. Kyouga really didn't mind the issue at all. In fact, he really didn't feel like telling anyone about Suzaku's Bankai anyway. However, Kyouga needed to learn Bankai on his own.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9400

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:54 am

Akira enters through the ceiling leaving a hole on he roof. She gets up and bows.
    "Sorry I'm late. Kinda got caught up in something....so have we started yet?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am

Suzaku turned.
    "Akira-san!" he shouted. He ran over to her and offered a hug.
    "Nope, nothing's been missed yet"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 am

"Ah Lieutenent. *bows* thats good than *takes hug* Oh and drop th san! you are older! And......supierorrrr..... "
    Akira goes over to the captain. "I didn't get ten strikes at our last match by the way."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 am

"Fine fine" He said. "Akira, welcome to 'our' office" He looked at the captain. "I don't have an office yet" He said, almost laughing.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 am

In a world of his own, he throws his pen into the air so hard that it gets stuck in the ceiling, which brings him crashing back into reality

"Bugger... never mind...Right onto business then"

He looks around the room and crosses his arms

"The next mission we are going back to a place we have been before... New york, we're going to hunt down that arrancar we battle with before, there will be no limits on our power this time round, and i shall be going with you all to act as bait for him, you three will need to ambush him"

Any questions?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 am

Akira sat down n though for minute. Than smiled. "No limits eh? Sounds like loads of fun than. But you as a bait? Might be suspisous......"

She spn arond the chair and looked up at the pen. "New york..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am

Suzaku's eyes widened as he heard the words of going back to New York. His face went pale and he immediately grabbed his left arm. He then fell on the floor and scooted back next to the wall. His face was completely blank, as if he saw a ghost.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 am

She looked at Suzake who seemd shocked.

"Hey liutenent you all right? "
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 am

Suzaku was still shaking.
    "I don't know" He said to himself. He held up his hands in front of his face.
    "The last time i went to new york, I lost my left arm and half the blood in my body."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:34 am

"It's going to be tough yes, but i have faith in you... just dont hold anything back" Hanzo grabs him by the shoulder as he puts emphasis on the word anything

"Now troops! if you'll follow me to new york!"

GO GO GO: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/6th-division-highlights-f82/6th-division-rp-mission-1-new-york-city-investigation-t2761-40.htm?sid=76cb25df1babf485cfc2359f1e390233

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:05 am