Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

1st Division Missions

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16811

1st Division Missions Empty 1st Division Missions

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 am

Cantin suggested in Development we should take the site-wide missions into our own hands (due to its lateness and inorganisation) and make it here in the 1st Division (of course other Divisions may attend too should they wish).

Any ideas to kick us off? ^_^

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220428

1st Division Missions Empty Re: 1st Division Missions

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:54 am

Wait a min...Kagome wanted little missions for our Division /I think/ and Cantin wants the side-wide missions?...so do you want to match it together?
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:54 am

Yeh, I want it to be for both the 1st Division (like Kagome suggested) and the whole site-wide forum (like Cantin wanted).

So here's an idea:

We make full use of the 'Leadership' part of our Division and we hand each Division several 'missions' to be done every 2 weeks to be taken and completed by their members, who will send their reports to us or their Captains ^_^ The 1st will also take these missions, just with a slightly different system.

Catch my drift? ^_^
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:20 am

Okay! After a little discussion with Ruru, we have some ideas as to which Divisions would do which kind of missions.

1st - Information Gathering / Spies
    4th - Healing / Rescue
    5th - Research / Item Recovery
    7th - Soul Society Defence
    11th - Strike Force / Hunters

What do you think? ^_^

Let's begin discussing a system for how these missions would play out and how they will be distributed and received etc. ^_^
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah, great idea /as usually XD/ 1st as spies sounds really great!

Aw, and what´s up with 10th divvy? hm...

We, or the captains or VC´s could send the news about missions via PM or I dunno XD I don´t have a balance of mind today XD
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 am

Oops! Completely forgot about 10th XD Okay, Momo, thanks for reminding!

1st - Information Gathering / Spies
    4th - Healing / Rescue
    5th - Research / Item Recovery
    7th - Soul Society Defence
    10th - Trainers / Disciplinery
    11th - Strike Force / Hunters

Now that that's out of the way I'll move onto your other point XD

Hmmm... not a bad idea ^_^

Me and Khia would come up with a bunch of missions monthly and then PM then to the relevant Captains, who we would instruct to pass them around their members as they see fit, and we will give a deadline for it to be in for ^_^

OH! BRAINSPARK!!

Maybe occasionally an IMPORTANT mission will pop up and instead of giving a division 5 seperate missions to do, we will set up a thread in their Division for them to participate in as a group to tackle the problem!!!

What do you think? ^_^
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Lol, you´re welcome. Haha, it was just weird when I looked at that list. Like...we have just 5 Divisions? XD

All agreed, I have no objections :p. It will be more easily this way...

:cheers:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am

no objections to this one ^^

but since the site is to inactive for a site wide one, i think the mini missions should go one ahead first ^^
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks, Ruru ^_^

Right! Now for planning! How are we going to go about this?

Shall me and Khia think up 5 maximum (less if they have less than 5 members) missions for each Division, and then PM them to their Captains, asking them to distribute them amongst their Divisioners (either by people volunteering or by the Captain giving the missions to them)?

And if so, do you think that the 500-1000 word guideline for mission reports is good enough? Not too pressing, but not too challenging?

What then? Should they hand their reports back into their Captains, and then between a set period of time the Captains PM the reports back to me for me and Khia to look over?

I think once we have the Missions, we sum up the word count of the entire Division and divide it by how many members they have, and then PM this equal amount of points to ALL Division members in their Division? (EG. The word total is 2500. Divided by 5 members thats 500 points each!)

What these points do, though is still in question >.< what should the points be for? What kind of rewards (besides harder missions).

ALSO!!!

Occasionally (with the Captain's permission) there will be such an important mission that it requires to WHOLE Division to take part in and an RP thread will be opened. A turn order and some rules will be established so things don't go out of control, and at the end the word count of the thread will be divided by the number of members, multiplied by 1.5, and then give each members that amount of points! ^_^ (EG. An RP Thread clocks up 7600 words. That divided by 10 is 760, and x1.5 that is 1140 points EACH!)

But we still need to work out what these points do >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:59 pm