Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468780

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp) Empty Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 pm

ROGUE SHINIGAMI
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64785

Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp) Empty Re: Rogue Shinigami (Private Rp)

Post by cool beans Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:23 am

"There's something funny about this place Kyoya"

Mukuro pointed at the mansion hidden amongst the trees

"A certain stench in the air that i really dislike, lets go find out what it is shall we?"

Mukuro walked up to the front of the mansion, and planted a powerful kick into the front door smashing the door off the hinges
    "knock knock"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128870

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 am

A man, shrouded in darkness, walks out of the darkness.
    "Mukuro, you really shouldn't do that" He said softly. He walked up close behind him, hands in his pockets.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42266

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 am

*Nachos hears voices outside, thinking they're just passerbys, he ignores it until they get closer and are right outside the door, he sees the door get kicked in, and he draws his sword, slicing thru the door as it flys at him, both pieces go crashing into the walls, he looks at the visitor*

God, we really need to get that doorbell fixed. Ok, if ur a jehovah's witness, sorry, but the only god I believe in is the great god of boobage, if ur selling something, depending on the product, I'll consider putting it on Sanba's credit card, if ur selling girl scout cookies, then I'll take 3 boxes of thin mints, just put it on Sanba's card, if ur none of the above, then I'll just politely ask, what the hell are u doin here?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:56 am

Mukuro looks at Nachos

"So its you thats radiating this strange spiritual pressure... sorry its far too hollowish for me to simply ignore... leave this one to me Kyoya"

Mukuro draws his zanpakuto and shunpos towards nachos swinging his blade towards him
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:02 pm

*Nachos blocks mukuro's sword with his, then smells his armpits*

Really? You could smell it all the way out there? lemons, I need a shower

*he jabs his finger into mukuro's gut*

Hado 4 Byakurai...*he fires the lightining aimed right at his gut*

(OOC: This is Sanba, Nachos I had to change that last bit about the byakurai. You have to give Beans a chance to react to it, and his job in the rp is to take some hits and block some. Thats how it goes in an rp, so always give the opponent a chance to decide what they are going to do next)

Last edited by Sanba on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unintentional God Modding)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Kyoya just lowered his head and reached back to pull his hood back on. His eyes glowed as he watched what was going on.
    "Mukuro, leave some for me" He said calmly.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:03 am

Mukuro is sent flying backwards and crashes into the wall, he lands on his feet and smiles at Kyoya "Sorry friend just want to have a little bit of fun with this one"

"So you want to play with a little bit of kido eh?" he coughs as he brushes some dust off his kimono.

He points his right hand up at the ceiling "Hadō #33. Sōkatsui"

An explosion tears through the roof of the mansion, he smiles as the rays of the sun brighten the room

"Heh I dont like this weather... Bring the rain, Shigure Soen" Bright blue water covers his blade, as the sky turns dark due to the quickly forming black rain clouds above them.

He charges at Nacho's and slices with the blade sideways towards his torso.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 am

Mukuro, bored, sits down on a peice of the roof that had just fallen. He leans back and dozes off.
    *Snore*
    Just wake me up when you want to switch" He said calmly before falling asleep again.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos runs a hand over his sword* Torch the skies, Kuroi Ryuu, *he releases his shikai and slashes out, sending hurricane force winds at Mukuro(did I get that right? Beans/mukuro and axel/kyoya right?) Nachos jumps into the air*

Bakudo 62 Hyapporankan! *A rod of energy forms in his hands, he then throws it down at mukuro, it breaks off into several energy rods, all slamming down on mukuro at once*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 am

Kyoya heard the rain. He immediately woke up.
    "I don't like being awoken from my sleep" He said. He pulled out his zanpakto from the cloud sheath. "Bite them to death, Nuvole" His zanpakto split into two forms. Each then glew with purple spiritual pressure and transformed into two tonfas.
    "I want in this fight now, its getting really boring" He said. He stood there, waiting for an opening.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 am

So you wanna join too huh? Well I always wanted to have a threesome, just not like this

*he vanishes and reappears behind kyoya, with a hand pressed on his back* Hado 73 Soren Tsoukatsui! *the enormous blue blast fires out of his hand*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 pm

"Shibuki Ame!" Mukuro shouts as a wall of water apprears in the air and blocks the light rods.

"Not long to go now Kyoya just wait a couple more ticks then ill tag out"

Mukuro looks around the room, water pouring in from the broken plumping now ankle high, "my sword has the power to attract water around it i use as my attack and defense see, what you saw just then was a defensive move now heres an attack"

"Utsushi Ame" Mukuro shouts as he once again charges, this time with a tidal wave of water behind him, at nachos his sword readyed for a stab at his torso
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm

*After shooting the kido at kyoya, he notices mukuro's attk, he stands firm in front of him, with a hand over his face he grins and dark red reiatsu circles him as he pulls his mask down, he raises his sword and wind starts to swirl around it, he then slashes down, sending a enormous blast of winds in excess of 300mph that collide with his wall of water, pushing it back and destroying the entire wall behind him*

The only thing that can control water is wind

*He looks around at the wreckage as he removes his mask* God, Sanba's soooooo gonna kill me when he gets back >_<
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Mukuro appears to be flung backwards by the wind attack but as soon as he crashes through the wall he dissolves and explodes in a watery explosion

Suddenly he shunpos towards Nachos and has his sword pointed at his throat

"You may be confused... what you saw there was a refelction of my self on the waters surface... hence the name i have given that attack, reflective rain now tell me what was that mask? are you hollow or shinigami? explain yourself!"

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 am

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 am

(OOC: Axel u were caught in the blast, but how much damage u took is up to u, beans it's quite alright, that's how I created my sword, adding new attks while fighting hajiXD)

*Nachos is surprised at the sudden turn of events, but he still grins at mukuro*

Very nice, I really thought I got u that time, the mask? Well I am a superhero after all, u know save the day, get a lot of tail, that whole bit, I can't keep it on for that long tho, but how do u like the design? It's a cute wittle dragon's head!

*while talking he slowly points his finger at mukuro* Rikujo Kuro, *six light rods slam into mukuro, Nachos shunpos farther away, with both of them in his sights, he pulls his mask down again*

See? Isn't it cute! *he raises his sword* Dragon's claw! *he slashes down, sending 5 huge blasts of flame straight at both of them, the attk rips apart the floorboards and further throws the HQ into ruination*

(OOC: sorry if it's a bit confusing, this is my 1st time taking on two ppl at once, and Sanba, sorry abt destroying ur HQXD)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 am

Kyoya dodged the Kiddo aimed at him. But, the kido grazed his arm. He immediately went back to normal and held his arm. He looked up at the man who blasted at him.

"Mukuro, be sure to save me some" He said. He wiped the blood off, put his zanpakto back into its sheath and sat down on the newly created rubble.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

From the smoke clouds following Nacho's attack Mukuro stands there a steaming bloody mess.

"BANKAI!"

He yells as the smoke around him clears and he weilds two blades, one with covered in red flames and one blue flames.

"A formidable oppenent indeed forcing my Bankai into play already... a super hero you say? But with that mask on you look more like a villian"

Mukuro swings the blue flamed sword towards Nachos and a burst of icey cold air blasts towards him.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

(OOC: Im going to take part in the remainder of this event, two vs one does seem a little unfair and Nachos cant be on all the time)

*From a distance a feint reiatsu could be felt, growing stronger the closer it got. The dark figure of Sanba could be seen encroaching upon the headquarters from the sky*

*He lads on the ground and walks about 30 yards away from Kyoya. Looking around he sees Nachos fighting a mysterious shinigami, and another simply watching. Angrily his reiatsu spikes and he shunpos to Nachos side*

Oh gosh, I swear I cant even leave the place to my 3rd seat eh? So I would say that these two are shinigami but then again they arent wearing the proper uniform. Care to explain?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am

Kyoya's eyes brightened as he felt the strong spiritual pressure.

"Never thought I would get to fight" He said to himself. He jumped off the rubble and walked over to Sanba, leaving 10 feet in between.
    "We are what you call, Exiled Soul Reapers" He said to him.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 am

Spoiler:

Villain you say? *he looks in the mirror* yeah, I can totally see it, I wonder, do villains get a lot of tail?

*he then feels Mukuro's reiatsu spike* Bankai huh? I wish I had a bankai

*he watches mukro shoot the ice blast at him* -_- Crap, *he swings down, sending a blast of flame to collide with the ice, while fighting off the ice blast he feels a familiar reiatsu getting stronger, he then sees Sanba enter, he was pretty pissed of course, Nachos strains his sword to deflect the ice blast, sending it crashing over by kyoya, he looks over at Sanba once he's by him, his mask crumbling*

Glad you could make it, I have no clue who these guys are, I was just buyin stuff with ur credit card......I mean minding my own bizness, when this guy knocked the door down, I thought they were sellin girl scout cookies, I really wanted some thin mints...
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 am

"I haven't used my bankai yet" He said to himself. He then looked over to Mukuro. "Don't get in over your head, he is a powerful opponent"

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 am

Oh shut it Nachos, fix yourself up and finish this guy. Keep him alive i have questions for him. And ill finish up this Kyoya guy, seems like they are pretty strong but they are rogue souls, ILLEGAL.

*Sanba draws his zanpakto and releases it, sending a dark energy all around him, he looks to Kyoya presumably still standing ten feet away*

I'll give you a chance to leave, if you go now.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 am

Kyoya grinned, showing his teeth at the others release.
    "Nice release" He said. "Time I showed my bankai" He jumped back 10 more feet and pulled his zanpakto from its sheath. He then held it out in front of him and said:
    " Cambio Forma, Riccio di Nuvola " A purple cloud appeared and surrounded his body, signaling the release. As the clouds disappeared, he had gained a new appearance.
    His tonfas are covered in spikes, and the chain linked to the tonfas are longer and the ball at the end is heavier. He grabbed the Tonfas tighter and begun swinging the large spiked ball, creating a protective area around him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:17 am