Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

OOC Area

Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5859

OOC Area Empty OOC Area

Post by Cross Marian Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:11 am

When you post an OOC, post the reply here so the RP threads don't get over filled with spoilers and OOC stuff. When you do that, be sure to quote the OOC so you can post it here and reply to it. Is this alright Ciel/Ruru?
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395259

OOC Area Empty Re: OOC Area

Post by Ciel Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 am

Well, i think we have to many discussions for everything heck the planning area could be an OOC zone, same for hide out, but i guess this will be just fine ,but one last thing, no more adding stuff to the plot, i dont want too many confused users, the many they already are.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42253

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 pm

true, even tho the crusniks are out, I still like the long lost brother angle, that could be a good reason for why I turned
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Hmm but what is its basis? Zero keeps on sticking with him being a part of Axels memories, if his a memory, or a dark side of it (wuttever) jow can you two be brothers?
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm

true, too much thinking, i'll try comin up with another reason, once i know more abt the story
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Hmm, my suggestion only, try basing it on Ciels history, maybe it can help on the continuity process XD

Its cause only i truly made the history thing so maybe it can be based on that seeing as not a lot of effort was placed into Axels... lol in a hurry much

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/13th-division-ranking-and-recruitment-f30/sanguisuga-ordine-ranks-t2514.htm

its roit there
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Lets make it this way. Zero feels a connection with Nachos because he was Axels brother. Zero does not know the connection and just acts on it. He starts to remember Axel with him and realizes that he is Axels older brother. Something like that. I don't know if this will work out. If not, this will just be an idea and won't be used. ^-^
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm

If you put it into writing, it can work, but must be detailed and easy to understand
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 am

that's a pretty good idea, Nachos sides with zero cuz he looks just like axel, he doesn't know that much abt zero's motives, but becuz he's part of axel, Nachos feels obligated to help his lil bro, but they're not blood brothers, cuz that would make axel a crusnik, instead, they've been together for so long that they got a strong brotherly bond
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 am

Like i said, writing would change everything haha.

go do a colab.. wutteer, just make it clear, but since were clear on the idea that this is not happening, this is just incase it gets approved
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 am

Alrighty. If you are wondering what I am doing, I am waiting for everything to happen, kinda. As if Zero goes into a stasis while everyone else does stuff. You know? IN actualality, I am trying to think up ways for Zero to make a appearance. lol
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:06 am

Hmm, thats why i only wanted one DISCUSSION THREAD!

and not have 3 where we have different opinions on all 3 threads.

Ill luck up this thread its getting US all confused with rambled late reaction thoughts.

as for the entrance! Dude, just get the history done and you can rule the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:28 am