Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

8th Division Infirmary

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

8th Division Infirmary Empty 8th Division Infirmary

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Since medical divisions have closed down during war, every division no has its own infirmary. Welcome to the 8th Division Infirmary.

This is your temporary infirmary

8th Division Infirmary Infirmary_1st_Floor_by_daRkLunah26

Infirmary rules
    Follow doctors rules
    Dont spam here
    Stay on character/topic
    enjoy your visit

8th Division Ane-San

Minamoto Chiruka

Last edited by seraphim on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

8th Division Infirmary Empty Re: 8th Division Infirmary

Post by cool beans Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 am

Clutching his hole in his stomach as he hobbles through the doorway

"Is there a doctor in the house?" Hanzo shouts
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am

*sitting on a wheelchair while chewing on her pencils eraser she see's someone badly injured, not used to people entering the new infirmary she panics but came to his rescue*

Oh my, oh no, what happened to you.

*she says as eh checks on the wounds*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:23 am

"Nothing much, just had an arrancar put his hand through my stomach is all" Hanzo smiles as he whinces in pain

"My Vice Captain is in worse shape,please attend to him first he's lost his arm" Hanzo mutters just before his eyes roll into the back of his head and he collapses face first on the ground
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:25 am

Suzaku struggled into the infirmary.
    "Captain, I'll be fine, take care of yourself first" he said. His face paled again as he fell to the ground again, this time, falling unconscious from the meds wearing off.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm

"Oh my, it is that serious then?"

Ruru thought quickly as she shunpos near her son picking him up before he hits the ground.

"My my, looks like both of them are in bad shape after all."

Sighing, she turns her head and says.

"Moshiro"

Responding to her, Moshiro a 4th Division member appeared within a flash.

"Hai, Minamoto Taichou"

"Were going to have to do this operation discreetly without them knowing of you here"

"Hai"

"Lets begin then, whats the injuries?"

With much trust on her, Ruru didnt make sure, but just asked Moshiro.

"Suzaku's in a much terrible state, his BP is getting high, it seems like he lost a lot of blood, and we cant move him just like that, we need to be careful seeing as the arm is fragile and might break."

"How about Hanzo taichou?"

"He's just fine, we just need to patch up his wound and replace the blood that was lost."

"Okay then, you take care of Hanzo taichou, and i'll take care of Suzaku"

Upon agreeing, Ruru slowly picked suzaku up as Moshiro prepared the operating table for her.

"I need an IV solution with 10 reiatsu pills for suzu, and 4 four hanzo taichou."

"Git it"

In quick haste, Ruru first sedated him forming the symbol 地 saying " Shuushima" as a green round orb materialized on Ruru's right palm.

She strokes Suzu's head as she searched for the center of his Chi and pushed the orb inside sedating him.

"Moshiro, please start the anesthetic for me"

Saying so ruru formed the symbol 水 and"Furasshu" as a mystic lelvel 5 Godai appears in a form of a water dragon enveloping Suzu cleaning his wounds and giving them immediate healing it was maneuvered by ruru's index and middle finger.

It also hydrated his almost dried up arm from where the water stopped flowing.

Looking at it, she maneuvered Furasshu to envelop it and tied the knot keeping it in place.

She then took a closer look to see if she could regenerate the bones with her level of Godai

"Hmm, i cant take any risk, and closing the wound now would mean closing the muscles stopping further growth with it."

She then turns to Moshiro and asked. "Hows the taichou doing?"

"I'm done with healing him"

Moshiro explained as she thought the captain was curious.

"I first sedated him, then started an IV. quickly moving from here to there, i quickly cleaned his wounds and healed it, closing it with sei sie"

"I guess i've thought you well after all"
    Smiling at moshiro, ruru turns back to Suzu.

"I guess I've hydrated it enough, but i must heal it leaving shuushima there." Ruru turns to Moshiro as she knew Moshiro had her doubts. " I know that you'd have a different view in this, but i dont want my son to suffer not having an arm. I wont take risk, i know just the man who could save him from that.

If i heal and close his wound now, he will never have an arm, but if i send him yo his dad, he might just ahve the thing for this boy"

Saying so she formed the symbol 地 and said "Kokkaku" her right hand then glowed of violet as she forced the glow into vial mixed with hydrated reiatsu pills. Taking a

She took the substance from the vial using a hollow needle and a syringe then periced it through the visible Furasshu still on his arm.

"This will heal the cleaned wounds, and Furasshu would act as a temporary body part, making the body think that an arm is still there, while there isn't."

She then again stroked his head and turned to Moshiro "You've helped a lot today, thank you"

"I'ts my duty, Taichou"

"Dont mention it, im no longer your captain"

With just a single passing second Moshiro vanished with the second and left without any further words.

"Oh well, now what"
    She then turned to Suzu and smiled.
    "Kaihou" as a green round orb went out from his body, disabling the Sedation procces.

"You should sleep, you've fought well"

after saying so she pushed Suzaku to an empty room where he could rest till he's regained his strength.

Realizing there was another patient, she walked over to the room where Hanzo was in and saw that his wounds were already taken care of.

"That's Moshiro for you, you take your rest as well taichou"

Before she went out of his room she says "Kaihou" as another green orb went out from Hanzo's body disabling the sedation and letting his body rest on its own.

"Rest well boys, rest well"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Hanzo woke up a few hours later and stumbled out of his bed, putting on his captains clothes he checked on Suzaku and saw he was sound asleep. Turning with a smile he began to leave the infirmary

"Thanks for the patching up docs!Ill come check on Suzaku later see ya later!" He shouted loudly as pushed open the door
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm

From the shadows ruru glares at the leaving patient, one which most people wold consider a deadly spine tingling death look.

"Mate-kura"

She says as she was waiting for a response from the captain.

"Where do you think you're going there?"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Jumping in surprise Hanzo stutters to speak

"Ah umm captain! yes ive got lots of duties to attend to you know... im perfectly fine and fit thanks for your help"He replies in a quivering voice, his knees going weak on the spot and sweat pouring down his face in sheer terror from the deadly glare upon him
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Still not convinced, she knew that he wasn't fully ready to go yet, and so she shunpos behind him and points a scalpel down at his neck.

"Ehh? is that so, you want me to give you a reason to stay longer?" she says followed by a sarcastic laughter in a dark voice, one which some would consider coming form the depths of hell itself.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Hanzo yelps in fear at this psycopathic doctor

"Woah who taught you doctoring? Hannibal Lector?" As soon as he said that only a dust cloud sillouete remained of him was infront of her

"Run,run,run" he sobbed as he darted for the door
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 pm

"ehh, it doesnt matter who thought me, i just dont like escaping patients, and i can heal you afterwards anyway, so it wouldnt matter how much beating i give you"

Saying so, it was only then that she realized that he was running away.

"GAH! no you didn't."

Looking over to his direction she altered the area dimension forming a huge wall just infront of him all the way to the ends of the island, one which he couldn't easily breakdown, nor climb over from

"HEH, i'll catch up to you"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 am

Several hours after the procedure, he lay in bed, deep in though.
    "Was I any good to the mission?" He thought to himself? He put his hand over his head, his hand that hadn't been taken off. He then uncovered his face and looked around, noticing he was in a waiting room.
    "..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 am

Just waiting for the captains reaction, Ruru noticed that her son was already up and decided to go back into the infirmary.

"I can see you're awake, did you rest well?"

curious as to how he felt.

"I'm going to allow both of you boys to leave, but youre going to have to deal without having an arm for a while, im not sure where your father is at(refering to haji)"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 am

"Thanks mother" He said softly. He raised up out of bed and realized she had asked him how he was doing. "Oh, sorry, I'm doing fine" he said. "Just gotta get used to having one arm for awhile" He looked at her and sighed to himself. "Father is hardly here, he always has hard work to do these days" He got out of bed and grabbed his soul reaper uniform and put it over his shoulder.
    "Would it be alright if I take the hospital clothing with me and just change at the HQ?" He asked. "If not, I'll just change in the bathroom" He looked at her, waiting for an answer.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 am

"It's okay, but its kinda cold out, you might catch a cold. We have hakama's over at the closet, go see if theres any in your size."

she then paths his head and continues.

"I'll inform your father about this, anywho, make sure to take it easy on the arm, i only used Furasshu on it, so dont get all crazy"
    saying so she smiled at him and moved about causing her to bump to him a little

"Oh sorry about that, i guess im just a little weird on you not having an arm"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:05 am

"Its alright" He said as he turned to see the Hakama. He walked over to them and saw one in his size. He grabbed it and slipped it on as quickly as he could.
    "I'm going for the 6th then" He said calmly. He smiled at his mother and hurried to the 6th.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 am

She waved goodbye at him and glared at the 6th Division captain.
    "I'm gonna come with you boys just incase he loses another arm, if that happens, i'll blame you"

saying so she made her way out to the 6th Division

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 pm