Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Mission Discussion

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Mission Discussion Empty Mission Discussion

Post by Muerte Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:30 am

Alright, aside from all the current missions. I had an idea for a current mission, you know, much like the filler arcs that cut into the middle of a good series then the series continues after the filler arc? Well, I thought this would be good for that after the whole plot ends with Kanpatsu's plan.

Heres the idea. A few soul reapers have gone missing. Nobody knows why, where, or who did it. All that is left behind is there zanpakto. Which means, wherever they are, they can't defend themselves. Well, I won't reveal where they are yet. Anyway, the soul society has decided to put the soul society on lock down. Nobody goes in, nobody goes out. Which means, those stationed in the human world, are stuck there. It is up to the remaining soul reapers, to do a lot of digging up, and investogating everything they are able to do, to discover the area the missing soul reapers have gone.

[What I mean by that last part, is that the remaining in the soul society, who haven't gone missing, should ban together, into one squad barrack, and make up plans and stations and such. I think this should be a good mission, and it could go after the current one, or after Kanpatsu fullfills his plan, then continue the mission from where we left off.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:39 pm