Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Sanba Yukimura
Reaper137
Hinamori44
EchiryRyota
Zatoichi
Dante
Emma-Hell Girl
Nance
Haji Yukimura
Baka Yukimura
14 posters

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:42 am

Ruru gasps for a breath of air she cant toke, for such deep lovely words, came from the madness of her life.

She wanted to act out how happy she was in chibi form, but stayed still and took another deep breath, took a god 5 second recollection of past thoughts then gazed upon Haji's lovely Blues

"In whole my life, no one has ever understood me much as you did, ive never met someone so opinionated and well mannered as you are. A sure gentle man, and strangely we dont fit @.@

Like a pirate and a scientist... But heck here we are, i promise to behave and be as mature as i can be when im with you even to go in that gross place you call lab 2 tube 4, for all i care, the one and only Madness of my life."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42272

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am

*wipes a tear from his eye* I promised myself I wouldn't cryXD *note to self: steal Haji's vows, that's good stuff* well if there are no objections, then will the best man approach with the one ringXD (ruru ur bridesmaid is mia, she won't be back till 2moro)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 am

OOC: i didnt know, but its okay, she posted already anyway, and prolly congratulated me a billion times.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47193

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 pm

(sanba, we were moving quick so I posted this. Sorry we have a bit of a time table.)

*takes the ring from Sanba, standing next to him, and hands it to Nachos*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 pm

*takes the ring from haji* Haji, do u take Ruru to be ur lawfully wedded wifey, to honor and cherish until the death of ur internet access do u part, if so take the ring, and put it on ruru, while saying, with this ring I thee wed
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 pm

*Haji takes the ring from Nachos, and holds up Ruru's hand. he slides the ring on her finger and with his most charming smile says*

"I do. With this ring, I thee wed; with all my black little heart..."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 pm

ok, Ruru do u take this man to be ur lawfully wedded hubby, to honor and cherish until dec 21st 2012XD(sorry, I'm watching the movie right now)if so, take this ring and put it on Haji saying with this ring I thee wed
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 pm

"i do. with this ring I thee wed with all my little blood pumping organ"
    then bonks nachos head for the 2012 prophecy that shall not be mentioned
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 pm

HAHA!! Then with the power vested in me, I now prononce u hubby and wifey!! Haji u may kiss the bride!
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 pm

*taking her in his arms, he brushes aside her hair from her eyes, and looks at her for along moment.

Drawing close he presses their lips together, kissing her deeply*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 pm

CONGRATZ!!!! Now let's go party, eat cake and get wasted!! This thread will now serve as the reception/afterparty, congratz again to the happy couple!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Ruru was shocked when she got swept away by the deep passionate kiss that she recived from her newly wedded hubby... bee..

She kissed him back then drunk a shot of tequilla!

"OKAY!! now its party time everyone" she loled almost tripiing over cause of the sudden utopia the first shot gives "This is Vagas after all" ^^
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:04 pm

*catching her for balance, he nails down a shot of his own and looks at her*

"And people wonder why I love you.
    Everybody drink up!
    And chase Hina down, she's hording the Vodka."
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60480

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm

*direct the guests to their seats then pull out the champagne*

Now now... we have all the time in this world to get drunk but should we start the champagne first?

*wink at Ruru and Haji then bring them two glasses of champagne*
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41948

Post by Reaper137 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:21 am

*sneaks up to Hina, then taps her shoulder from the other side. While she's looking away, Reaper steals her Wodka 8D*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220438

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 am

*Drinks her champagne and turns her face to the left as soon as somebody touches her.*

Huh?

*Pulls her dagger out and follows Reap.*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:44 am

*raising a glass of champagne Haji makes a toast to the room, as Hina gives chase to reaper around said room*

"I make a two part Toast here, one to my beautiful wife, and one to all of you. Thank you so much for attending; it means a lot."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:09 am

It was my pleasure to help u guys out, it was my 1st time being a preist! Have fun with ur lambo haji!!XD
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41948

Post by Reaper137 Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 am

*gets his glass of champagne*

"Don't forget to toast for yourself Cpt. Yukimura!"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220438

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 am

*Hina pokes Reap's head and smiles at Haji.*

You and Ruru mean a lot for us :) You're awesome.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 am

Slowly walking in, Sasuke carries a large gift. Within it, is anything Ruru and Haji wants. "I got this and its filled with spiritual pressure that I gathered lately" He said. He looked so small. "Sorry I had to leave early, I had a phone call that said my gift had arrived so I had to hurry out."

[Also, to note, I am going to make Sasuke a little bit younger, much like Yachiru, just with his attitude and stuff like Hitsugaya. ^_^]
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:29 am

*clangs on his bottle of rum* I'd like to make a toast to Haji, without him, this current RP wouldn't be possible and to the beautiful Ruru, who created this awesome site!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 am

"Now where were we?" she asked as she dozed of a little bit from drinking the tequila "now lets cut the pineapple cake!"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 am

(OOC: Oh god i am so terribly sorry, I have been at school all day and just now got home. I cant believe I missed so much, and sorry about giving the ring im glad you moved along)

*Sanba stands and clears his throat*

Ah hello, I would also like to make a toast. I promise to keep it short and sweet.

I am so proud to see my tremendous captain finally finding that special someone, especially in someone so fantastic as our lovely Ruru. It brings a tear to my eye
    :( . However it also brings joy to my heart, may we see you both grow as not only a couple but as people.

*And with that, Sanba sits down*

Wait!

*He jumps to his feet*

I almost forgot about my present(s)!

Spoiler:

But wait, im not that lame :D

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy!

*With that Sanba sits down, then takes the bag off of his head revealing his haircut*

Spoiler:
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60480

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 am

*after Sanba's speech I pull out the wedding cake then hand the server set to Ruru and Haji*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:48 am