Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Sanba Yukimura
Reaper137
Hinamori44
EchiryRyota
Zatoichi
Dante
Emma-Hell Girl
Nance
Haji Yukimura
Baka Yukimura
14 posters

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42257

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!! Empty The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:51 pm

It's a bright and shiny day out at the deck of the 8th, the capt's pineapple shone brightly in the sun, the wedding is being held in the Caribbean in a small town called vegas, right next to a hospital (but why?)
    Spoiler:
    The bridesmaids are all lined up in blk dresses with red roses
    Spoiler:
    the cake is a beautiful traditional white with roses on it
    Spoiler:
    and here comes the bride wearing a breathtaking white dress
    Spoiler:
    she's just ravishing, holding a bouquet of emonessXD
    Spoiler:
    and here comes the groom, dressed in.........
    Spoiler:
    ok, the groom is back, and what a hunky piece of meat he is!
    Spoiler:
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47178

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!! Empty Re: The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Alright, if no one has any objections I would say that we can begin this ceremony; so while you guys are working things out, I'm going to slip off and change.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!! Empty Re: The wedding of Haji the god and Ruru the great!!!

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Well it looks like the man of the hr is here, anybody coming to the wedding should also bring a present, I'll be 1st, I got the lucky couple a brand new lamborghini murcielago!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80351

Post by Nance Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Nance arrives the wedding venue.

"omo.. I honestly didn't expect marriage between Haji and Ruru"

"anyway, congrats to both of you! :3 I don't have a present yet.. gomenasai ><"

She takes a seat at the back, waiting for the wedding to start.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60465

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 pm

*as the bride is still getting ready I sneak out and drop of the present for the couple*

Ok, there's my gift for this wonderful couple. :D

Spoiler:

*sneak back to the dressing room*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 pm

REZZY,EMMA!! Glad u 2 could make it, I wish I could marry both of u, but rezzy saw me 1stXD anywho, enjoy the service, there will be a reception after the wedding, inside the hospitalXD
    Spoiler:
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13187

Post by Dante Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

*Dante walks in*

Congratulation Haji and Ruru. I hope you like these flowers and the wedding present.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*Dante sat in the back next to Nance*
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10925

Post by Zatoichi Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Well well...isn't this a nice suprise! old buddy Haji. YOU still remember your old friend dont you, it would be a shame if you forgot your old partner in crime. i'll give you a hint. "G"
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8846

Post by EchiryRyota Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Congratulations Ruru and Haji.... xD
    This is the present.. :3
    Spoiler:

Hope both of you be a nice and amazing couple.. ^^
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 pm

*he comes out of the dressing room and takes his place at the alter, ready to begin the ceremony at anytime.*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220423

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:14 am

*Hina slowly walks in and smiles at Haji and Ruru.*

No way! This is so amazing! My mommy is getting married!!! Congratz you two. I know you will be happy :)

*Gets out of the way and takes a seat next to Nanceyyy*

Nice dress :3
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41933

Post by Reaper137 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:50 am

*The screaming of a 4-in-line engine is heard kilometres away, yet in less than a minute, Reaper arrives on his modified black z750*

CLICK TO SEE THE BIKE
    Spoiler:

*Reaper takes of his helmet, pulls his black suit and purple shirt into place, pulls out a mirror, puts his hair in a stiff yet stylish way, stands tall and walks in*

"I hope I am not late to attend to this joyful happening.*

*Reaper salutes Haji, and bows to Ruru*

"I am honored to contemplate the sight of such beauty that is called love, accompanied by devotion and courage.
    I wish you both the best things life can offer, and may you both be spared of difficult times.
    Haji en Ruru, ik wens jullie het beste toe uit de grond van mijn hart.
    Thank you ..."

*Reaper takes his seat*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:12 am

*Nachos takes his place behind the altar* Nice bike Reap!Looks like the only 1 missing is the lady of the hr
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:24 am

Dont froget me!

*Sanba runs into the room wearing a black tux and a bag on his head*

Ahh im so sorry im late, I had some trouble at the barber shop. Oh yes and I had to get you both the gift, but ill wait until after the ceremony for the big surprise present.

*Takes a seat in the second row*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Post by Muerte Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 am

Sasuke walks into the wedding.
    "Im sorry I am late" He said calmly. He smiled at everyone who looked at him. "I couldn't get you anything yet, but, I will have something soon" He took a seat in the very back.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 am

Sanba wrote:Dont froget me!

*Sanba runs into the room wearing a black tux and a bag on his head*

Ahh im so sorry im late, I had some trouble at the barber shop. Oh yes and I had to get you both the gift, but ill wait until after the ceremony for the big surprise present.

*Takes a seat in the second row*

*motioning to Sanba after he arrives, Haji waves him up to the front, whispering*

"Get up here Sanba, you're my best man!"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 am

Oh gosh see im so off the ball

*Sanba runs to the front and gives Haji a quick hug*

Congratz man, im proud of you
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Post by Muerte Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 am

Sasuke gives another smile to Haji as he gives Sanba a hug. Or is it the other way, Sasuke wasn't really paying attention. He waved at him quickly.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 am

Spoiler:
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70003

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 am

"Congrats!"
    Spoiler:

"Hello! I'm pretty the wedding is probably gonna be held when I'm in school so..."

"It's a doohickey with all the thingymabobs, Kidding it's a shiny car! So that you guys can drive to cool places and stuff!"

Spoiler:

"See how it sparkles!?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 am

Nice gift dawn!! And it wasn't on fire, like mine was -_- that's 425,000 bucks I'll never see againXD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:00 am

on a tub boat she rows her way towards a huge wedding "My my, i wonder whos getting married" she said as she read the bride and grooms names "Ha...ru..ji..." reading that she recalled that its hers instantly and rushed towards the main area "ZOMG< its my wedding, lets do this!!" she pointed at the musicians and said " HIT IT!! this should be a Vegas wedding!!"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 am

*welcome his bride, he lowers his hand to help her from the tub*

"really? A Tub? This is so much more surprising then I expected. Not that your in a tub, but that it wasn't stranger, like a tire or a volkswagon.

Alright Nachos, roll it. Things to do; I have experiments going bad."
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:12 am

Alright, Dearly beloved members of BD, we are here today to celebrate the union between an RPing god and a pineapple goddess, if there's anyone out there that objects, plz spk up now or forever hold ur peasXD
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:26 am

(my Vows)

*Taking Ruru's hands in his, he looks at her, strangely for him, softly and says*

"In all this time I have known you, I have never met someone I've grown so close to. We've shared a great many things, and it's been a rather unique journey to say the least.
    In that time I've grown to love you, as I have never be certain I could anyone else, and for that I want to continue this journey further, not just with you, but with you by my side.
    I promise you that in all the days we have together, I will love you and honor you as you deserve, and I promise to share everything I am, will be or have with you; except that experiment in lab 2 tube 4, that thing's pretty gross and I'm sure you wouldn't want it anyway.
    But my point and purpose is that I'm happy this day has come, and with all my heart, I want you as my love and my wife. The light in in the center of my universe."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:40 am