Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Chapter 375 - Execution, Extention

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128867

Chapter 375 - Execution, Extention Empty Chapter 375 - Execution, Extention

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 am

From what I have seen, new events are explained in this from Stark and Lilynet. Not 'major' events but still.
    Spoiler:
    What do you think will happen next chapter/volume?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64782

Chapter 375 - Execution, Extention Empty Re: Chapter 375 - Execution, Extention

Post by cool beans Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 am

well you know how they needed so many number of souls to make this kings key well what if the arrancars deaths like total up the number of souls need maybe? i mean an espada's soul has got to be worth like 20 gazillion human souls or something like that... well thats just my theory anyways who knows! XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128867

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 am

You actually have a point. But I don't think it has to do with the key. Aizen said to Halibel that she wasn't strong enough to fight for him and he cut her chest. There is something deep going on i mean, Aizen created the arrancar, but is now betraying them. I dont' think the man can stay on any side good or evil. And what was going on with Gin and Shinji? Where they fighting and just not showing it at all or were they about to fight. Many mysteries left unsolved.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:40 am

yea and this is kubo we're talking about, unpredictable story writing is what he's best at! (lol storywriting... XD) i think they have been fighting just he brushed over it! which is a shame but a relief at the same time... Tosen's fight too he, wasn't he fighting hisagi right? either way its gonna be hard to predict what is on the horizon over the next couple of weeks really...

(but he's pure evil for killing hallibel!) FTW
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468777

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 am

I know! i loved harribel, but I think hes doing this too give himself a break and room for a couple spoilers. frustrating! just when things were getting good too, i rlly wanted to see hisagi and kaname but you know hopefully kubo will make it work out for the best
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 pm

yes but i just figured no hallibel flashback= she isnt dead!! i will cry if the next chapter opens with a flashback...

aizens had that smug look on his face even with his army dropping like flys around him all this time, some random move like this was to be expected all along XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:20 pm