Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

600th Floor - Execution Asle

Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 4871

600th Floor - Execution Asle  Empty 600th Floor - Execution Asle

Post by Pythia Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Pythia stands there above the vicious flames of hell, in front of him hangs one of his helpless hybrids who he no longer has any use for. This hybrid was called Rozeluxe, he was tied up by his harms and legs each one separately tied up by a few chains of hell. Pythia looks to him and says.

"Heh... my my... well... I definitely foresaw this day coming... the day in which you had failed me for the last time Rozeluxe... now I no longer have any use for you.. heh.. pathetic.. all that power that I gave you and you still managed to get defeated. disgusting you don't deserve this kind of power... before I drain out your power and destroy you... do you have any last words?"

Pythia stood there with a slight smirk across his face as he looked at Rozeluxe. He hands behind his back as he awaited a petty response from him.

600th Floor - Execution Asle  Empty Re: 600th Floor - Execution Asle

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Raze was bound to his chains battered and bruised due to the flames kissing his face and body ever so slightly as he could do nothing he looked there without a smile helpless for once in his life he didn't speak nor say anything the only thing he did was snap his head up and give a ear to ear smile and wide twitching eyes, "I am ready!" screamed Raze, ready to meet his final end at the hands of his maker.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 4871

Post by Pythia Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm

"heh.. always with a smile on your face ain't you... well.. not for long!"

Pythia's right eye glowed a dark purple, he raised his hand and aimed it at Rozeluxe with this a purple outline came around the being. As Pythia had his hand open he would slowly begin to close it as loud cracks could be heard due to the beings body being crushed and his energy and power being drained out from within his body.

The chains of hell began to glow a dark red as they would begin to absorb the soul of the being and would begin to burn the beings flesh, this whole process was long slow and painful... just the way Pythia liked it.

After 3 minutes the body was left to nothing more but ashes which fell deep into the flames, loud screams which had suddenly been silenced. Rozeluxe was no more. The chains that were tied around him had returned back to the depths of hell to do there duty. Pythia chuckled slightly as he then turned around and walked of back towards where his throne was.

Each step he would take would part the flames and make souls quiver in there sleep. Pythia chuckled the whole way back to his throne room, his eye returned back to its normal dark red color and the smile of his face turned into a small smirk. Pythia's job was done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:37 am