Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64776

Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone Empty Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone

Post by cool beans Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 pm

woo new chapter! Starrk kicking backside as expected with a cool new attack... gotenks ghost attack anyone?

well up till the end agh what a cliffhanger! ><
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6543

Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone Empty Re: Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone

Post by Darious Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 am

The End isn't much of a cliffhanger really. It will most like display something about the character and past of stark. The blade however was not of a vizard or a shinigami. It was one of Aizens goons. (Gin or tousen) Think all it over. Who has a shikai that stretches his blade? Then you will know what i mean. This was a prelude chapter for the next one. Not very good in my standards.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64776

Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone Empty Re: Chapter 373- Wolves aint howl alone

Post by cool beans Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 am

but why on earth would either of them kill stark? and whose blade is black like that? in fact was it even a blade? looked very energy like to me... and im sure gins shikai was shiney and white... XD
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156711

Post by Kambly Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm

I don't want Stark to get killed off, I love Stark. D:

That aside, I can't wait for the next chapter as this one wasn't all that great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:54 pm